It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

it's not a statue or an Alien woman on Mars.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2024 @ 01:20 PM
link   
In the video below, you will see what I'm talking about. It's that old Mars photo of that supposed green Alien-like figure or Statue!

It's not either of the above:

It's a Mountain edge and we are looking at it from back a bit so it looks like that photo is one whole ground photo... it isn't but you need to look at it from the perspective of walking on a mountain ledge and the part where the supposed woman is, is just the edge when looking over... the head part is further down on the ground below... a crevice!

You need to really focus with your eyes properly and you too will see the Mountain Ledge/edge from right to left or left to right.

edit on 2-10-2024 by xWorldxGonexMadx because: added text

edit on 2-10-2024 by xWorldxGonexMadx because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2024 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: xWorldxGonexMadx

Pareidolia strikes again!

posted on Oct, 2 2024 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I haven't watched the vid yet.

But from the vid clip freeze frame in your post, that looks like the side of a pyramid that is crumbling.

So not a statue, just an old building.

posted on Oct, 2 2024 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: xWorldxGonexMadx
In the video below, you will see what I'm talking about. It's that old Mars photo of that supposed green Alien-like figure or Statue!

It's not either of the above:

It's a Mountain edge and we are looking at it from back a bit so it looks like that photo is one whole ground photo... it isn't but you need to look at it from the perspective of walking on a mountain ledge and the part where the supposed woman is, is just the edge when looking over... the head part is further down on the ground below... a crevice!

You need to really focus with your eyes properly and you too will see the Mountain Ledge/edge from right to left or left to right.

How close to Incan is that supposed not statue? Aztec maybe?

IDK, just have to go with just my eyes and try to watch this without sound.

ETA

Ok, it does look like AI did us a favor on this one. Details were fuzzy in original. I believe this was not a natural formation.

edit on 2-10-2024 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join