It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War with Iran could start this evening with Iranian ballistic missile attacks expected soon

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2024 @ 01:34 PM
link   
FWIW

x.com...

Dan Lamothe
@DanLamothe
·
13m
U.S. destroyers in the eastern Mediterranean Sea took down multiple missiles launched by Iran at Israel on Tuesday night, U.S. defense officials said.

At the moment, those there include the USS Arleigh Burke, USS Cole, and USS Bulkeley. Additional destroyers are in the Red Sea.
Mossad Commentary
@MOSSADil
·
2m
IDF:

We will attack with force tonight throughout the Middle East

edit on 1-10-2024 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2024 @ 01:39 PM
link   
If they targeted Israel's nuclear reactor, Id imagine Iran will be hit hard

x.com...

Moriya מוריה موريه🕊 reposted
Dr. Eli David
@DrEliDavid
·
17m
🚨 Breaking: Iran fired tens of missiles on Israel's Dimona nuclear reactor. All were intercepted (source: N12).

I wonder how many of Israel's missiles on Iran's nuclear plants will get intercepted... 🤡

posted on Oct, 1 2024 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: matafuchs

There were 2 shooters, I've heard one has been put down. Don't know about the 2nd yet.

Hearing lots of casualties.

Two terrorist Muhammeds killed 6 and wounded nine.
They were both put down.
m.jpost.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2024 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Already has started with Iran firing 500 missiles into Israel:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

The Israeli military has confirmed that Iran has unleashed a barrage of missiles into Israel tonight - with the Islamic Republic defying warnings that any such attack would invite 'severe consequences'. Air raid sirens sounded as missiles began raining down on Israel on Tuesday, with some rockets dramatically exploding into bright orange flames near Tel Aviv. As Iran unleashed a sustained wave of attacks, other missiles burst into flames in the air as they appeared to be intercepted by Israel's 'Iron Dome' defence system. The Israeli military has vowed that there 'will be repercussions for this attack', with the ambulance service reporting no injuries from the onslaught. The expected Iranian attack marks a major escalation in the Israel-Hamas war and follows a previous bombardment in April which saw hundreds of drones and missiles launched at the country.

posted on Oct, 1 2024 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
If they targeted Israel's nuclear reactor, Id imagine Iran will be hit hard

x.com...

Moriya מוריה موريه🕊 reposted
Dr. Eli David
@DrEliDavid
·
17m
🚨 Breaking: Iran fired tens of missiles on Israel's Dimona nuclear reactor. All were intercepted (source: N12).

I wonder how many of Israel's missiles on Iran's nuclear plants will get intercepted... 🤡

That would be great if they can get it done.
Iran thinks Israel won’t respond after sending 180 missiles into a civilian city LoL

m.jpost.com...

I expect Israel to hit their defense sites and s400’s.
Then the real fireworks begin.

posted on Oct, 1 2024 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Agenda free TV is saying there are reports in Israeli media that the IAF will retalliate tonight.
I can't find info on that though.
White house briefing starting-

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join