It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy Birthday Jimmy Carter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2024 @ 04:22 AM
link   
He was the first US president I was aware of and, it seems a thoroughly nice guy.

Seems like he knew how to get the crowd on side sometimes too!
How he won Freeborn's heart

posted on Oct, 1 2024 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Well, hindsight is 20/20.

He sure did need Obama, Bush the 2nd and Biden to remove the label of "Worst US POTUS ever"!. Now he can say that he was no longer thought of that way.

He was the 1st Dem to destroy our economy since before the Depression. Yes, he was a nice guy, but he totally looked the other way with the criminal Cabal and was so weak against Iran that when Reagan won the Iranians immediately released the hostages in Tehran.

ETA

I suspect he sided with the dark side of life and will live his future accordingly when Judgement day arrives. I pray for his sake he got right with God, but he was still endorsing the Cabal in his recent comments.

edit on 10000001231202410America/Chicago10am10 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2024 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
Good points those.
I have to admit I only knew about the iranian hostages, and the OPEC embargo, they seemed to me, all the way over here to be beyond his ability to influence.

Wont argue that Ronnie turned out to be a better prez, but the dross we have seen since is shameful really.

join