It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Apprentice. New movie about Trump about to be released.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2024 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Looks kinda interesting I guess. It’s release date is for the 11th of October, less than a month before the election.

Here’s something I got from Wikipedia about the film.

Billionaire Dan Snyder, formerly the owner of the Washington Commanders NFL team, donated money to the production of The Apprentice with the impression that the film would be a positive portrayal of Trump. Snyder is a close friend of Trump who donated $1.1 million to his inaugural committee and Trump Victory Committee in 2016 and $100,000 to his 2020 presidential campaign. After seeing a cut of the film in February 2024, Snyder was said to be furious, and lawyers for the Kinematics production company sought to oppose the release of the film.

The film includes controversial scenes, including those that depict Trump violently raping his first wife, Ivana, abusing amphetamines in order to lose weight, and undergoing liposuction and plastic surgery to remove a bald spot.[23][24] The rape scene was based on divorce records. In a deposition under oath, rendered during their divorce proceedings, Ivana accused Donald of rape and of pulling out her hair by the handful when his plastic surgery to alter his hairline failed.

Wikipedia.org

Personally, I think the guy must be delusional to think you could make a movie about young Donald Trump and think that it would some how paint him in a positive light… but that’s just me, not exactly a fan of Trump myself.

posted on Sep, 29 2024 @ 06:12 PM
link   
You like playing the innocent type don't you. It's not working I guess. 😀

posted on Sep, 29 2024 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Billionaire Dan Snyder should fund a movie about Harris and Walz now. There's plenty there the average citizen isn't aware of that should also be exposed.

People think if Trump wins in November the fight will be over, but that is when it will actually begin in earnest.

Careul what you wish for, people.

Voters beware: BAMN

posted on Sep, 29 2024 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: JadedGhost

Welp, that does it! Kamala just won by a landslide! Lol

Seriously though, don't worry folks, this is called an election. Harris is also currently being exposed as well for her erroneous heritage amongst other things.

This is the way.🤷🏻

edit on 29-9-2024 by VariedcodeSole because: eta

posted on Sep, 29 2024 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Looks fun!
I won't be going to a theater to see this, but I look forward to watching it on Netflix, Hulu, Prime or on Demand!

posted on Sep, 29 2024 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Billionaire Dan Snyder should fund a movie about Harris and Walz now. There's plenty there the average citizen isn't aware of that should also be exposed.

People think if Trump wins in November the fight will be over, but that is when it will actually begin in earnest.

Careul what you wish for, people.

Voters beware: BAMN

That's thought provoking as it pertains to the mass deportation operation most of the US wants like yesterday.

Only thing is, that's going to be an enormous task putting the toothpaste back into the tube. I don't think folks are thinking past their wishes, like you mentioned.

The citizenry is actually going to have to participate in getting rid of the vermin, or it simply isn't going to get much traction. I'd like to volunteer my assistance in a manner of my choosing on Day 1. I'm not getting any younger and I would find it to be an outstanding end chapter in my life. For the grandkids and such.

Everyone needs to do their part, imo, because Trump isn't the second coming. He's just one man with an incredible plan that going to need GOBS of support from Americans that give a damn.

edit on 29-9-2024 by VariedcodeSole because: eta

posted on Sep, 29 2024 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost

Personally, I think the guy must be delusional to think you could make a movie about young Donald Trump

Odd how his close friend, who knows him, expected it to be a positive portrayal.

Do you know Trump?
His family?
Friends?
Acquaintances?

Or do you only know what the media tells you?

The timing of the movie screams desperation.

posted on Sep, 29 2024 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOS

Kicking Joe off the ticket was desperate. This is just being subsequently abysmal.

posted on Sep, 29 2024 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Looks fun!
I won't be going to a theater to see this, but I look forward to watching it on Netflix, Hulu, Prime or on Demand!

Yeah true. Hopefully it’ll be available to rent when it’s released in theaters.

posted on Sep, 29 2024 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

They should make a movie about Kamala titled

“Dreams of Not My Father”

Rating to be determined.

x.com...

edit on 29-9-2024 by NorthOS because: Linky fixed

posted on Sep, 29 2024 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Looks fun!

I bet it gets a lot more news coverage than 2,000 Mules did...like 24/7 prime time national news coverage.

posted on Sep, 29 2024 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Looks fun!

I bet it gets a lot more news coverage than 2,000 Mules did...like 24/7 prime time national news coverage.

Donald does love to always be in the limelight though.

top topics

join