It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Things which make you ask WTF?? LOL!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2024 @ 12:05 PM
link   
So I'm reading through this reddit sub about prepping (I was looking for a canning answer), and I come across this thread asking..."How long can you survive on just raisins and water?"

This person says they have a lot of running water and an "infinite supply of raisins". (having trouble typing this I'm snickering so hard)

LOL! (snort)

Who TF has an "infinite supply of raisins"??? LOLOLOLOLOL...(oh my gawd, I'm just crackin' up here!!) (snort..snort..LOLOL!)

This person was totally serious, and asks several follow up questions...the responses to which are just funnier and funnier as they go. Of course, people repeatedly ask...'just exactly how many raisins do you have???'. Eventually the dude answers and says...he's been stockpiling raisins for "years" and now has an infinite supply. Who, in their right mind, would sit down one day and say to themselves..."Ya' know, I think I should start stockpiling RAISINS for the lean years a'comin' and armageddon!" ?????

Now, I'm sorry y'all, but that's just too damn funny, an' I don't care who ya' are!! ROFLMAO!!

(I've probably got a few screws loose, but that just cracked me up!)

posted on Sep, 29 2024 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

silly people. I stockpile bourbon and bullets. Raisins, not so much.

posted on Sep, 29 2024 @ 12:21 PM
link   

HAHA

In all fairness, there's a lot of sugar in raisins. They could probably make alcoholic beverages and yeast for breads with raisins. Then that stuff could be bartered.

posted on Sep, 29 2024 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Stockpile things people will barter with you. I think it is ridiculous people who hoard gold or silver it will be basically worthless if there is a major catastrophe and civilization as we know it, no longer exists. It will take a Generation or several until precious metals will be a commodity worth trading.

Booze, Cigarettes will be very much wanted as will basics of food, flour rice beans.

Raisins though?!?

posted on Sep, 29 2024 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Back in the early 90s gave up smoking using dried fruit as a displacement.

There are people who still have not forgiven me for my gaseous emissions.

posted on Sep, 29 2024 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Who TF has an "infinite supply of raisins"?

Some who works at a raisin production facility. Most likely live in or near grape growing country. Has a kleptomaniac tendency at work and exploited a perk of job to the max.

posted on Sep, 29 2024 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I've gone down a serious rabbit hole now! Saw another review of a different product (tinned fish 10 years past its expiration date)...poster says it was so horrible they had to spit it out, and for emphasis they went on to say..."and it was so bad not even my 96 year old mother would eat it! It was THAT bad!!"

(THUD!) OMG...who would feed expired sardines to their poor 96 year old mother???? LOLOL!! Jeezus!!

edit - What, is your poor mother your garbage disposal??? LOL!! (I'm dyin' here!)
(BTW - This was an Amazon review)
edit on 9/29/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

top topics

join