It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Israel have anything left to lose at this point?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2024 @ 01:36 PM
link   
After years of threats of being wiped off the earth. Isreal has negotiated peace to only have ceasefires broken. To have Middle Eastern Governments continue to comment huge amounts of resources to destroying Isreal. To being under constant bombardment. And I would even argue a real threat to ultimately erase the ethnic groups labeled Jewish out of existence.

Does Isreal have anything left to lose. So. I guess it’s now or never?
edit on 27-9-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-9-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2024 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

Does Isreal have anything left to lose at this point?

That depends on whether this current conflict morphs into a nuclear exchange; Then we all lose!

btw....It's spelled "Israel"

posted on Sep, 27 2024 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: lilzazz

Thank you.

Nuclear exchange isn’t dependent on Isreal. Everything to Russia to how far powers in the Middle East want to take there Jihad that includes the west.

posted on Sep, 27 2024 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Quick question.

What are the 10,000 Indians being hired for?

But yeah.

After 10/7 working so well towards the answer to my question and that endgame, I’m guessing no.

posted on Sep, 27 2024 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Israel has a lot to lose , Netanyahu not so much.

posted on Sep, 27 2024 @ 04:05 PM
link   

All about Iran and taking out the nuke sites. No idea if the allies will join Israel or not yet everything is now geared to hitting Iran before it's too late. Never a better time than now with Iran starting the 10/7 event through funding and arming its proxies Hamas and Hezbollah. Nothing to lose as long as the IDF take out Iran before it's too late and they go nuke.

posted on Sep, 27 2024 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Has any other nationality or ethnic group been wiped off the face of the Earth by their fellow human beings?

top topics

join