It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's your most outlandish conspiracy theory?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2024 @ 01:12 PM
link   
What's your guys unpopular/unbelievable conspiracy theory or theory about an event that you feel like maybe only you believe?

Mine is that on 9/10/01 Sneha Philip never left the Century 21 building. I mean absolutely no disrespect to Sneha's memory or her family or anyone else but I really feel like we just don't know that she made it out of that building.

There are quite a few cases of things like this happening but I'm going to put one here, Larry Ely Murillo-Moncada who according to his family was having some sort of mental upset due to medication he was taking which led him to leave his house in the middle of a snowstorm and go to his job even though he was not scheduled to work at that time and somehow fell into an 18-inch gap between a refrigerator and a wall and whose body wasn't discovered for 10 years after the fact.

Investigators believe Murillo-Moncada ran from his home, went to the grocery store, climbed on the coolers, and then fell into a roughly 18-inch gap between the back of the cooler and the wall and became trapped, said police.

The death has been classified as accidental, police said. His autopsy indicates no signs of trauma, said police.

abcnews.go.com...

So what makes me feel that something like this may have happened to Sneha is ok, I know that ultimately the husband said he saw a surveillance clip from their apartment lobby the morning after and said it was Sneha. I know the husband said for sure it's Sneha in the store surveillance at Century 21. I know her husband would know best and better than the PI they hired who said the apartment lobby footage was very poor quality and couldn't really make an ID.

I do believe Sneha is in the Century 21 footage.

Here she is shopping

Here she is again, shopping

But here's where I have the problem, this surveillance footage is very grainy and I do apologize because Sonia Mora, the clerk at Century 21 who knew Sneha from being a regular at the store said she may have been with a friend so in the Unsolved mysteries episode they put a circle around the suspected friend. This however is all based on Ron, her husband saying that the woman in the background is Sneha. So try and I apologize I searched and searched for a still of this that didn't have the circles around the supposed friend but couldn't find one or even one of any better quality than this. But look at the woman next to her and tell me if you think it matches up with the woman in the pictures I already posted

I think the hair is too long and styled differently. Clearly Sneha had her hair half up. The person in the background of that photo appears to have her hair completely down [of course Sneha may have taken her hair down] but it is too long it seems to me, and the footwear seems different.

Is this a mistaken identity by Ron, assuming its her because he has already seen her on surveillance in the store and this woman is dressed similarly, dark hair and leaving the store with a big bag of merchandise?

I have read so many theories about what happened to Sneha. She was having an affair, she was bipolar, lesbian, manic, a drunk, she ran off, her brother killed her because she was having an affair with his wife.

And the official story,

Because Ron found neither footprints in the dust nor the Century 21 bags, he knows Sneha never came back to their apartment after the terror attacks. But the most tantalizing clue came from the apartment building’s security camera: a videotape of a woman who resembled Sneha in the lobby just before the first plane struck the Trade Center. Because of the angle of the sun, the image is too bleached out for Ron to be sure. But on the tape, a woman who in silhouette looks very much like Sneha—a similar haircut, similar mannerisms, wearing a dress like the one Sneha wore the afternoon before—enters the building. She stands near the elevator, waits a minute or two, then turns around and leaves.

Faced with this dearth of meaningful leads, Ron and the Philips began to reevaluate their hypothesis that whatever happened to Sneha happened on the 10th. “These kinds of crimes don’t happen in lower Manhattan, that somebody goes missing from a homicide, and they don’t find the body,” Ron says. “Killers are usually stupid, they leave clues. A body will come up. Sneha just vanished. Vanished, vanished, vanished, with no trace. The only thing that makes sense is that she burned in the World Trade Center.”

nymag.com...

Well she was a physician, so obviously she was staying somewhere else the night before, left those big shopping bags we are supposed to believe she was carrying if we think it's her in the clip of her leaving the Century 21 and then at the moment the plane hits she's in the lobby of her apartment and rushes out to the scene to help with her doctor skills? And then dies and no trace is ever found. She is now listed as a victim of 9/11 after a court ruling but it went through too late for her family to get compensation from the 9/11 fund for her death.

And a bleached out sunwashed poor quality 2001 apartment lobby surveillance camera video is the only proof we have. Ok............

I submit no trace of Sneha has ever been proven outside of the Century 21 store itself.

That is my outlandish, insane conspiracy theory I believe. That Sneha had some misadventure inside the store and has never been found. Like Harley Dilly in the chimney. Or poor Larry in the wall gap at the grocery store.

So what's your guy's most outlandish conspiracy theory?

posted on Sep, 27 2024 @ 01:45 PM
link   
OK, this is a personal favorite of mine, pretty silly and harmless but fun. I think I initially read it on here years ago but I have also seen mention on Reddit. After the Mt St Helens eruption, the goverment sent in spec ops teams to collect any sasquatch corpses or injured survivors.

posted on Sep, 27 2024 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Shoshanna

I had never heard about the Sneha story before.; interesting!

I can tell you after a horrible smell in our kitchen we were able to track it down to a dead mouse decomposing in the coils of our refrigerator, so the story of poor Larry rotting for 10 years (!!!) behind a refrigerator doesn't pass the 'smell' test.

join