It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Linda Moulton Howe - James Webb Telescope discovered 6 habitable planets with artificial lighting

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: pianopraze

I've been hearing a bunch of things about JWST. The lights was one thing. Also that there's something large coming our way making course corrections. And that they are having top secret congressional meetings about it. Regularly. Also that the JWST has had other top secret congressional meetings for other things it has found. Of course take all this with a grain of salt.

I'll take UN Agenda 2030 for $1,000 Alex.

Answer: Project Bluebeam

Question: How will UN Agenda 2030 deadlines be met?

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicFocus

Bit by bit, one way to your brain or another, you will learn that other forms of intelligent life exist.

"My Father’s house has many rooms"
- John 14:2

originally posted by: CosmicFocus
The more advanced others will all agree that we are a danger to ourselves and others and must be controlled.

The good news here is we're not leaving the solar system on our own, in any kind of foreseeable future. Danger to ourselves? Absolutely, esp. with the legend of ETs offering Eisenhower advanced tech in exchange for giving up nukes (allegedly we declined). But we're no danger to anything beyond Mars.

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Fascinating!
As telescopes become more advanced, with time we can have a closer look. I hope it happens soon.

Indirectly, this fact gives us the age or state of development of the civilization, if these are city lights...add for how long we have electricity as civilization then add the time the light from those planets has reached the Earth.

Thank you, pianopraze.

<< 1   >>

join