It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Liberal Look on Changing US Gun Issues

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Parents not being allowed to parent is a really good stating point.

Propaganda surrounding anything and everything leading to people being radicalized against anything that they don't agree with.

The wolves want the sheep dog gone so they are left alone with the flock.

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

The left idolizes those with mental health issues, why would they want to take that away from their constituents.

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 11:40 AM
link   
If you have a gun in your house for protection from Criminals, what good is it if it is locked away. It only takes criminals minutes to get into your house. The extra time to get the guns out of the safe when someone breaks in is an advantage to criminals. That time taken to get the gun out of the safe also gives you less time to verify if the person is a criminal or a relative or police...it distracts you for a while. I see some issues with the comprehension of some people who want to make everyone lock up their guns at home. I keep guns in my house for protection against intruders, both human and bears and the cougars around here that could attack my family. I will not shoot a bear or cougar unless it is a threat, just because they are in your yard does not mean they are a threat. I also will not go outside and tell a bear to leave without a gun.

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 01:54 PM
link   
For perspective

DuckAssist
BETA
The number of guns produced for the U.S. market since 1899 is approximately 494 million. Estimates suggest that there are around 393.3 million firearms owned by civilians in the U.S., with about 82.88 million American adults owning at least one firearm.

How Many Gun Owners are in America? from ammo.com and
How Many Guns Are in the U.S.? from thetrace.org.

We have about 50,000 gun-related deaths a year only 0.012690355329949% of American guns cause those fatalities, some of those are 100% legal police shootings and some of those are completely justified self-defense shootings.

All the while most rational gun owners have thier guns locked up or are completely aware of thier situation and thier gun(s) are secured.

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

And if you start looking at how many of those firearm related deaths are accidental or suicide, that decimal point starts moving over very quickly.

But those that seek to disarm the law abiding citizens of our country only want to see the data they want. The real data doesn't matter.

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Yes Illegal is Already Illegal and Brain Dead Biden Can't Fix Stupid.
Which he should Win the Ultimate Stupid Award.

originally posted by: PorkChop96
This is just furthering the point that the current admin has no idea how to combat these issues.

"Hey, let's make a new EO that makes it illegal to do/own already illegal things"

WTF
Who is letting this guy write anything anymore?

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 05:31 PM
link   
The Majority of the Problem with Kids and Guns is what they were Taught in our Education System.
i Do Believe That some not all Teachers are Incompetent at the Job.
Some are Forced to Fill Kids Heads With BS.

a reply to: BernnieJGato

top topics

<< 1   >>

join