It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden's Commerce Secretary says "Trump should Be 'extinguished for good"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: hangedman13
I love how they try and skirt around the issue. Extinguished? More manipulation via language. "But I didn't say kill him" and that in a nutshell has been the defense. But may a god help you of you say anything like that about any of them. Sarah Palin was raked over the coals over the cross hairs wording, but they are not even being subtle about it. Straight up naming the person they want removed.

But when Trump said "fight like hell", he meant for everyone to storm the capitol and beat up cops. But no weapons.

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Keep in mind what appears to be slips of the tongue are not slips of the tongue, these are well scripted paragraphs made by design. 😬

Funny. Trump gets accused of “talking in coded language”.

How does Trump use coded language to speak to his base?

www.brandeis.edu...

The left clutches pearls over false narrative.

Then the left just right out threatens, nobody bats an eye.

The most infamous Rahmbo story of them all is the one that begins with the dinner the night after Bill Clinton was elected in 1992. Among those present at the dinner table was ABC News anchor George Stephanopoulos, who watched while an overwrought and clearly exhausted Emanuel began ranting at a long list of Clinton “enemies.” As he shouted each name, he stabbed the table with his steak knife: “Nat Landow! Dead! Cliff Jackson! Dead!” Apparently, others joined in.

foreignpolicy.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 01:46 PM
link   
This is an obvious threat against Trump. This moronic woman needs to be put in jail right away.

Threatening the president of the United States
Threatening the president of the United States is a federal felony under United States Code Title 18, Section 871. It consists of knowingly and willfully mailing or otherwise making "any threat to take the life of, to kidnap, or to inflict great bodily harm upon the president of the United States". The law also includes presidential candidates, vice presidents, and former presidents.

Lets see if law enforcement does it's job, but don't anyone hold your breath waiting.

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyAmerican

originally posted by: xuenchen
Keep in mind what appears to be slips of the tongue are not slips of the tongue, these are well scripted paragraphs made by design. 😬
Did you hear the lady yesterday on the news saying “he needs to shot”, caught herself and said “stopped”.

Yikes.

The veil of seething evil amongst some in power is clearly wearing thin the closer to Election Day we get.

Yes, even THAT was scripted. ☠️

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

No.

See. She MEANT his violent rhetoric needs to be extinguished because he is a threat to democracy.

Did I get this right?

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger2

That's the same broad that wanted RFKjr (I think it was RFKjr) censored right in a House hearing a while back. They had to shut her up! She is a real live Communist Authoritarian! 😀

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: hangedman13
I love how they try and skirt around the issue. Extinguished? More manipulation via language. "But I didn't say kill him" and that in a nutshell has been the defense. But may a god help you of you say anything like that about any of them. Sarah Palin was raked over the coals over the cross hairs wording, but they are not even being subtle about it. Straight up naming the person they want removed.

But when Trump said "fight like hell", he meant for everyone to storm the capitol and beat up cops. But no weapons.

Yea pretty much. Only one side has to watch their language, because well reasons. Illegal alien to now asylum seekers, mostly peaceful protest, etc, etc. The left loves to alter the terminology so they can claim to no longer be offended and use it as a bludgeon against their political opponents.

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 03:17 PM
link   
2016 was supposed to usher in and complete the Progressive 100 year plan in 2018. Woodrow Wilson conceived it with the richest in the US at the time. Look what we got....it was called The New Freedom. Sounds familiar.

Income Tax in 1913
direct election of Senators in 1913
Wilsons 14 points in 1918

FDR continued this with the New Deal....

They have systematically taken our right away while blaming anything then can to cause and create division.

Donald Trump farked that all up. They need war to make their money.

Eisenhower warned us. They killed Kennedy. They removed Nixon and after Reagan(attempted assassination and who was his VP....hmmmm) there was not been an elected POTUS/VPOTUS who was not part of the uni-party, NWO or whatever you want to call it. EVERY ELECTION including Trump in 2016 when he was told to take Pence, who was supposed to run and lose again HRC, or the GOP would pull it all. They got more than the bargained for because he could not be scared or controlled.

Now, two assassination attempts later he is still fighting...for us. ANYONE else on the planet would have quit and gone back to MAL and lived out his life.

F'k em all...

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger2

(Congressman Clay Higgins has entered the chat)

I add this to make sure that we're all clear that both sides of the isle want Trump "removed" for various reasons, but I would say, just speculating mind you, it's about keeping the money from all things border coming in.

Here's Clay Higgins giving the cartels a heads-up about what may happen if Trump is elected because the Democrats aren't going to do diddly, but still..

You think the cartels want their gravy train to end?? Much like the commerce secretary, he is GIVING incentives to do Trump harm.

It's incredible how one sided this is. The Harris platform can easily be seen as more of a threat to the country than Trump, yet the score is Trump 2, Harris 0. I find it hard to believe there's that much restraint out there, but okay.🤷🏻

I think if either forced elimination were successful, Trump's demise would start a snowballing revolt, while Harris..🤔🤔...I honestly wonder what the response would be?

I don't think Harris supporters are as impassioned of her as much as Trump's supporters are about him, but who knows. Zealots will zealot.

edit on 26-9-2024 by VariedcodeSole because: eta

top topics

<< 1   >>

join