It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden's Commerce Secretary says "Trump should Be 'extinguished for good"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 08:20 AM
link   
After two recent assassination attempts on Trump, you would think a White House cabinet member might choose their words a bit more carefully.
Commerce Secretary and former Rhode Island governor Gina Raimondo says "let's just get it done".
I can certainly think of less radical, and certainly less violent sounding ways to say Trump should be defeated in Novenber.

Maybe the lefties can explain to me how I'm just taking her statements 'out of context'.

CBS report

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger2

My personal opinion - The Democrats are terrified of Trump winning because they see their plans coming to fruition and if he is elected, those plans get derailed.

The past 3.5 years speak for themselves and whatever plans they have for America are NOT in our best interests.

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 08:54 AM
link   

extinguish in a loving safe way, not the shoot him in the face kind of way. I'm sure you understand, she said it clear enough.

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

My personal opinion - The Democrats are terrified of Trump winning because they see their plans coming to fruition and if he is elected, those plans get derailed.

The past 3.5 years speak for themselves and whatever plans they have for America are NOT in our best interests.

I think I understand the "why" part of the fear and anger towards him. They aren't as much afraid of him "ending democracy" as they are of him "not failing" yet again. His first presidency was slated to be a win until covid hit. The economy was doing way too good. If he lives long enough to get things done again, we might find out if the left is nuts enough to complain about success due to who brought it.

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 09:03 AM
link   
The wild thing is if they (the DNC and media) had left Trump alone, chances are the American public would have soured on him organically and if he had a 2nd term it would be nearing its conclusion.

Instead here he is 4 years later fairly unscathed and if elected they will have 4 more years of Trump, and they may have highlighted the Left's failures so much, it helps usher in a new conservative mood for the country.

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
The wild thing is if they (the DNC and media) had left Trump alone, chances are the American public would have soured on him organically and if he had a 2nd term it would be nearing its conclusion.

Instead here he is 4 years later fairly unscathed and if elected they will have 4 more years of Trump, and they may have highlighted the Left's failures so much, it helps usher in a new conservative mood for the country.

that's what I'm thinking. Trump has a great 4 years, and after the contrast between the left's policies and the MAGA AF policies, things may move to the right much more than would have previously been possible. Likely a Desantis/pick an R ticket in 2028, with a good chance of winning. What can the left do? I mean, besides lie and run on conservative platform ideas, then turn back to the America last ways of their party once they are elected.

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: putnam6

that's what I'm thinking. Trump has a great 4 years, and after the contrast between the left's policies and the MAGA AF policies, things may move to the right much more than would have previously been possible. Likely a Desantis/pick an R ticket in 2028, with a good chance of winning. What can the left do? I mean, besides lie and run on conservative platform ideas, then turn back to the America last ways of their party once they are elected.

Case in point

news.gallup.com...

x.com...

The Vigilant Fox 🦊

@VigilantFox
#5 - A new Gallup report spells devastating news for Democrats.

It shows that Republicans now have the upper hand in several key areas that have historically influenced presidential elections.

It shows that Republicans now have the upper hand in several key areas that have historically influenced presidential elections.

According to the report, 48% of U.S. adults either identify as Republicans or lean that way, compared to 45% who align with Democrats.

On top of that, more Americans believe the Republican Party is better equipped to handle the country’s biggest problems. By a margin of 46% to 41%, people think the GOP has the edge on major issues like the economy, immigration, government, and inflation—topics that are front and center right now.

When it comes to national security, Republicans hold an even bigger lead. They’re up 14 points (54% to 40%) over Democrats, which is a larger gap than we’ve seen in previous election years.

But perhaps the most telling number is Gallup’s Economic Confidence Index, which sits at -28, reflecting widespread frustration with the state of the economy under the current Democratic administration. Only 22% of Americans are satisfied with the direction of the country, a number typically seen when the incumbent party faces major challenges in an election year.

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Typical Liberal/Democrat coastal elite that thinks she knows what's best for America and wants to stay relevant.

Secretary of Commerce? She's a nobody.

First I've heard of her since these tools were cheated into office.
edit on 26-9-2024 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 10:52 AM
link   
C'mon, ATS democrats. Explain this away. I'll wait.

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I love how they try and skirt around the issue. Extinguished? More manipulation via language. "But I didn't say kill him" and that in a nutshell has been the defense. But may a god help you of you say anything like that about any of them. Sarah Palin was raked over the coals over the cross hairs wording, but they are not even being subtle about it. Straight up naming the person they want removed.

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 11:07 AM
link   

BEFORE YOU POST.
READ THIS....

Important if Actively Posting

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (Redux)

Community Announcement re: Decorum

These rules apply to all threads and if you want to engage in personal attacks there are other sites on the Internet where you can do that. Our goal is for ATS to be above that. For members here to post like mature adults.

To repeat, those who refuse to "get it" WILL face LENGTHY POSTING BANS!!
YOU are responsible for your own posts

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Imagine if the roles had been reversed? The uproar we would hear? Now , it's perfectly acceptable it seems.
Also, how is this not something similar to 'inciting a riot' , or 'flaming fires to get someone killed' ?
How is this even legal , let alone professional coming from a public figure?

But off course we should expect that coming from the 'left' .

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Keep in mind what appears to be slips of the tongue are not slips of the tongue, these are well scripted paragraphs made by design. 😬

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 12:07 PM
link   

She is a treat to Trump a presidential candidate of the opposition and former president, she needs to be arrested and put in jail for life.

This is the kind of democrat politicians that are fueling the hatred and assassination attempts on Trump.

They are acting like third world country politicians.

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The treats are directed to the nut jobs in the public.

Soon the mob and drug cartels will have a say soo on the lives of candidates in the US, because I am sure they are making money on these coming elections.

America the third world country.

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

He really messed up the 16 year plan Obama had set up for Democrats to take over America. Hillary was reaching out to take the baton form Hussein, and Trump grabbed it, lol.

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

...and spanked her with it a few times too, before he ran away with it.

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Many Liberals have not yet accepted the changes that have occurred in the country's power structure over the last 4 decades. In their minds they are stuck; they still see themselves as the counter culture rebelling against a conservative patriarchy that existed in the 1940s-1960s.

This mentality manifests itself in a few ways. One of them being overly critical of and making overly emotional claims about those you are rebelling against and the completel lack of self awareness. Ever try talking to a teenager? Many Liberals are stuck at that stage of development when it comes to geopolitical affairs.

Through their lack of self awareness; what they fail to realize is that they are now the dominant culture, not the counter culture. They are the major influencers to much of the industry, media, and welth in the US. ... they are now "the man".

Now it is their responsibility to make good on all the promises they have made over the decades. But their lack of self awareness is hindering their abilities. They have the power, but don't know how to use it. It is twisting their once promising idealism into corruption and authoritarianism. Ever wonder what would happen if you gave a teenager the power to control the household?

edit on 26-9-2024 by Dandandat3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Keep in mind what appears to be slips of the tongue are not slips of the tongue, these are well scripted paragraphs made by design. 😬
Did you hear the lady yesterday on the news saying “he needs to shot”, caught herself and said “stopped”.

Yikes.

The veil of seething evil amongst some in power is clearly wearing thin the closer to Election Day we get.

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyAmerican

originally posted by: xuenchen
Did you hear the lady yesterday on the news saying “he needs to shot”, caught herself and said “stopped”.

Yikes.

The veil of seething evil amongst some in power is clearly wearing thin the closer to Election Day we get.

Some outlets are playing this clip again. (It's actually from a few months ago) I saw it last night.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join