It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat New York Mayor ERIC ADAMS INDICTED on Federal Corruption Charges.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Here's is another good point of view, quite a few high-up New York City officials have resigned recently

x.com...

Wall Street Apes
@WallStreetApes
·
11h
This is INSANE

New York Mayor Eric Adams has just been indicted. He spoke out and opposed Kamala Harris’ open border

🚨 But get this, the Police Commissioner also resigned after being probed by The FBI and Former Head of Security at BlackRock took his place

What are the odds?!

edit on p000000309am096 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

All Democrats that are currently in office are there because they have done criminal acts and can be blackmailed.

If you can't be blackmailed, you will not be on the Democrat ticket.

That is a fact!!!!

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: VariedcodeSole
a reply to: WeMustCare

Adams should turn States evidence. Just like Frank Lucas took down the NYPD, Adams could shake loose quite a few things that are known yet not confirmed.

Just saying.🤷🏻

Now here's why! The unsealed indictment:

Update: Adams has been accused of bribery, wire fraud, and soliciting illegal foreign campaign donations in federal charges unsealed Thursday morning (h/t @yashar)
www.zerohedge.com...

He has EVERY reason to flip and spill the beans. If he does it sooner than later, it'll help soften his optics.

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 10:33 AM
link   
What is it that Joe like to say again?

Oh ya,...

"Don't F@%K With a Biden"

Joe didn't like getting called out by fellow Democrat about Joe's and Kamalas border issues.

It's really quite simple.

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

It's not a "What are the Odds" issue.

This indictment of Adam's has been building for months; those resignations are of his top ads and political alies; they were the first dominos to fall.

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I don’t know why but I’m having difficulty with this whole narrative about him being indicted because of the illegals and going against Biden.
There’s got to be something else there for them to go so hard at Adams and his staffers.

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Good. If there is corruption. Try him in court and incarcerate him if found guilty.

This is how all politicians on both sides should be treated.

edit on 11Thu, 26 Sep 2024 11:38:41 -0500America/Chicago24580 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Wow he even created a fake paper trail to cover up his corruption I mean the bribery, this is just soo typical with our politicians these days, they are stealing us the taxpayer blind and getting away with it.

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 12:09 PM
link   
How long will it take Adams to cry “lawfare!” and then endorse Trump?

I’m saying less than 2 weeks.

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

The "net" needs to be much bigger. High-level crooks run the State of New York.

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 12:38 PM
link   

NY just like Chicago, are cities from states that have a long history of crime, corruption and mob dominance.

That is the problem, anybody that takes hold in politics in NY or Illinois knows they hit the jackpot.

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Just wondering if the NG is still in NYC.

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dandandat3
How does that old saying go?

"No one f—- with a Biden"

Adams Fed around and found out.

Not sure if it was intentional, but your parting shot of he "Fed around and found out" was pretty funny. It could have been interpreted as 'F'ed' around, OR...that he 'FED' around (meaning 'federal government')! LOL!

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger2
Par for the course. It should not have taken this long though.
New York, Chicago and D.C. are cesspools of corruption.

And they will continue to be cesspools of corruption. This is small potatoes, nothing more than the swamp shoring up it's banks. Once in the swamp, there is no leaving the swamp. That's how the swamp works, and it's the likes of Epstein (and others) who make it work.

I firmly believe the "swamp" was set up intentionally, probably initially to cover up for petty stuff, but with a design to insulate bad actors from something really BIG in the future. That really big thing is now.

AND...on a completely ironic note...maybe it's global warming which is causing the swamp to dry up. OR, maybe it's Trump. OR...maybe it's that age old military strategy of "use 'em, or lose 'em". Maybe all three.

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

I don’t know why but I’m having difficulty with this whole narrative about him being indicted because of the illegals and going against Biden.
There’s got to be something else there for them to go so hard at Adams and his staffers.

Not really buying this either. They’re just giving the lesser of evil charges up for optics. I’m sure there’s more evil than the bribes, fraud etc. Which probably won’t be let known, unless Trump is elected or maybe not for 76 more years or never.
edit on 26-9-2024 by Kaiju666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 05:13 PM
link   
One comment on the web:
"Eventually, the public are going to learn that the world is run on blackmail.

Sean 'Diddy' Combs' former bodyguard revealed the disgraced rap mogul kept tapes of politicians taking part in his infamous 'freak off' sessions, and claimed his arrest is tied to an alleged corruption scandal currently gripping New York City politics.

Gene Deal, a former insider who protected Diddy through the 1990s, told The Art of Dialogue podcast that the producer's indictment could expose high-profile officials and celebrities in the Big Apple.

'This is all bigger than Diddy,' he said, without naming who the alleged tapes are of.

Diddy's bodyguard says there are tapes of politicians at 'freak offs' and claims rapper 'learned' from other music moguls

[www.dailymail.co.uk...]

It seems whenever there are rumors of political corruption it usually touches on an elite ring of perversion.
Being political, I doubt we'll ever know the whole truth.

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Don't underestimate how low the "Swamp" goes. It is not just limited to politicians.

The swamp includes many people with money...and power.

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 05:20 PM
link   
It all runs on Mutually Assured Destruction. You can't tell on me, because I can burn you down. This is what makes Trump so dangerous. Two impeachments, pseudo felony convictions, and two assassination attempts, and still onward he comes.

IMO.
edit on 9/26/2024 by yeahright because: Typo

top topics

<< 1   >>

join