It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat New York Mayor ERIC ADAMS INDICTED on Federal Corruption Charges.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2024 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Wednesday, September 25, 2024

ERIC LEROY ADAMS (DOB: 9/1/1960) has presided as New York City mayor since 2022. Before being elected mayor, he was a New York City Police Captain, Brooklyn Borough President, and a member of the New York State Senate.

His Bio: en.wikipedia.org...

Here is where things stand today...

Mayor Eric Adams has been indicted by a grand jury on charges connected to a federal probe that has shaken his administration, sources told The Post.

The historic indictment of the first sitting mayor of New York City is expected to be unsealed Thursday by US Attorney Damian Williams, according to the sources. The news was first reported by The New York Times.

“I always knew that if I stood my ground for New Yorkers that I would be a target — and a target I became,” Adams said in a statement to The Post.

“If I am charged, I am innocent, and I will fight this with every ounce of my strength and spirit.”
Source: nypost.com...

The FEDS (FBI) have been seizing assets and raiding homes and offices of top New York City and New York State officials for many months.

For example, a New York JUDGE killed himself yesterday, as the FBI arrived to arrest him on corruption and bribery charges.

Source: nypost.com...

-WeMustCare

edit on 2592024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2024 @ 08:58 PM
link   
There is too much going on in public for it not to be crazy as hell behind the scenes

edit on p000000309pm096 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2024 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

The GEORGE guy you quoted is exactly right when pointing out how all of the "Get Eric Adams and everyone he did business with", started right after Adams said negative things about President Biden and his border czar, Kamala Harris.

After the Feds took Eric Adam's phone and laptop earlier this year, it was obvious he was being "punished" for berating the Biden-Harris Admin for sending busses of migrants and no $$$ his way to care for them.

(Our Chicago mayor shut his mouth really fast when Adams was raided!)

posted on Sep, 25 2024 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Any "Diddy"-related charges can be added later. Supposedly a lot of VIP's could go down, if they were involved in illegal activities with Puff Papa.

posted on Sep, 25 2024 @ 09:31 PM
link   
How does that old saying go?

"No one f—- with a Biden"

Adams no longer Biden surrogate after blasting White House on migrants

Adams Fed around and found out.
edit on 25-9-2024 by Dandandat3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2024 @ 10:19 PM
link   
It’s possible he was actually taking money from Turkey, right?

“Details about the exact accusations remained unclear, but are believed to be connected to allegations of the Turkish government illegally funneling money into his mayoral campaign in exchange for approval of the Turkish consulate in Manhattan, according to sources.”
nypost.com...
edit on 25-9-2024 by Vermilion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2024 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Oh look, a liberal acting like a victim when these actions were caused by the things he did. I'm shocked.

posted on Sep, 25 2024 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dandandat3
How does that old saying go?

"No one f—- with a Biden"

Adams no longer Biden surrogate after blasting White House on migrants

Adams Fed around and found out.

I can imagine Mayor Johnson (Chicago) and Gov Newsom (California) now personally overseeing the completion of ballots by the thousands of migrants under their care.

They know what the DNC-HARRIS-BIDEN-OBAMA wants, and will get the job done, even if it means they could be tried for orchestrating election fraud next year. Anything to avoid the wrath of Biden's mobsters.

posted on Sep, 25 2024 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion
It’s possible he was actually taking money from Turkey, right?

“Details about the exact accusations remained unclear, but are believed to be connected to allegations of the Turkish government illegally funneling money into his mayoral campaign in exchange for approval of the Turkish consulate in Manhattan, according to sources.”
nypost.com...

The FEDS knew this, but were willing to overlook it. But when Adams crossed Biden...BOOM! 💣

(That's why they were able to conduct all these raids of officials in such a short amount of time. The FBI was told to stop ignoring the crimes. To go lock em up.)
edit on 2592024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2024 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Oh look, a liberal acting like a victim when these actions were caused by the things he did. I'm shocked.

Democrats in authority are supposed to know what happens to those who defy the party leaders. I'm surprised Biden's DOJ went after his old-school buddy, Senator Bob Menendez. Bob supported Joe Biden 100% of the time.

posted on Sep, 25 2024 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I can only think of one legit reason this happened, he moved in the circles of combs and is on the videos that were seized.

The fact they with held bond on combs says he was at a minimum in the epstein level of crime, with some things I have heard implying that he was worse.

posted on Sep, 25 2024 @ 11:21 PM
link   

We never got to see Heidi Fliess' little black book. We never got to see Jeffrey Epstein's little black book. But. I wonder how many pages of his little black book, Sean Diddy Combs is willing and able to parlay to his advantage!

I can't help but think this indictment is connected, somehow.

edit on 5720242024k24America/Chicago2024-09-25T23:24:57-05:0011pm2024-09-25T23:24:57-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2024 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

We never got to see Heidi Fliess' little black book. We never got to see Jeffrey Epstein's little black book. But. I wonder how many pages of his little black book, Sean Diddy Combs is willing and able to parlay to his advantage!

We'll know for certain when its unsealed tomorrow, but as of right now the rumor is that Adams's indictment is related to a Quid-Quo-Pro with Turkey (the country) now, with other countries possibly being added.

Source: abc7ny.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2024 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Turkey, that's where Jeffrey Epstein is lounging in luxury, in his gilded mountain chateau, with his new face and his new identity, surrounding by youthful nymphs, or so I've heard....

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Adams should turn States evidence. Just like Frank Lucas took down the NYPD, Adams could shake loose quite a few things that are known yet not confirmed.

Just saying.🤷🏻

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 03:39 AM
link   
The party doesn't tolerate it's tools stepping out of line.

Reminder to all the street commies and regime parrots. Once you're no longer useful, they'll kill you too.

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Dystopian days as a mayor gets locked up by the feds on sealed charges. If it was APEC money, hush. With a NATO member not happy on the Israel situation a softer target for political percussion.

I don't much about this mayor. Tough job dealing with the New York mess. Would like to expect more from the NYPD ranks to get wrapped up in diddle.

Not surprised to see one judge eat a bullet. The NY reputation is bad these days, has been for a while. Just wait an see for now. If all there is some dollars, he has been doing a good job.

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

The GEORGE guy you quoted is exactly right when pointing out how all of the "Get Eric Adams and everyone he did business with", started right after Adams said negative things about President Biden and his border czar, Kamala Harris.

After the Feds took Eric Adam's phone and laptop earlier this year, it was obvious he was being "punished" for berating the Biden-Harris Admin for sending busses of migrants and no $$$ his way to care for them.

(Our Chicago mayor shut his mouth really fast when Adams was raided!)

So, do i follow right:

They take his phone in August and then charge him with "evidence" from the phone 5 weeks later?

Did it take that long to find things or plant them?

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

We'll know for certain when its unsealed tomorrow, but as of right now the rumor is that Adams's indictment is related to a Quid-Quo-Pro with Turkey (the country) now, with other countries possibly being added.

Source: abc7ny.com...

Im sure the mayor of New York and other major cities get hit up by foreign countries all the time, and while the official charges are from possible financial malfeasance in regards to the Turkey consulate, it's an amazing coincidence it just coincides with the P Diddy arrest?

Adams gave Diddy the key to city for what exactly? Doesn't that usually involve financial and philanthropic endeavors, I can easily see the DNC wanting to pin it on the true turkey situation BEFORE other allegations or connections come to light.

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Par for the course. It should not have taken this long though.
New York, Chicago and D.C. are cesspools of corruption.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join