It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA-approved Mpox Vaccine + causes DEATH + spread to UNVACCINATED + kill them too

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2024 @ 04:41 PM
link   
This is my first time posting a new thread so forgive me if missing or doing something wrong.

Anywho I was just looking around at current news and what not and seen this article about the MonkeyPox/Mpox Vaccine that the FDA approved....And after further looking into it I find it very disturbing that they could even approve of this after seeing ALL the issues that it may cause....I will post links to the articles as well as to the FDA site.

I would like to hear what others think of this info ...Do the Benefits Outweigh the Downsides??

FDA Approves Vaccine for Mpox — Warns It May Cause Death in Vaccinated and People They Come in Contact With - LINK1 - LINK2

Yes, the ACAM2000 is a live replicating vaccinia virus vaccine that, per the adverse reactions listed on the warnings insert, can cause severe disability, inflammation of the brain and spinal cord, permanent neurological sequelae (long term infection), death of the vaccinated individual, and … wait for it… “death of unvaccinated individuals who have contact with vaccinated individuals.” You cannot make this stuff up.

The CDC website on mpox vaccination states that ACAM2000 “has not been used in the ongoing clade II mpox outbreak that started in 2022″ but “has been made available for use against mpox in the clade II outbreak under an Expanded Access Investigational New Drug (EA-IND) protocol, which requires informed consent along with completing additional forms.”

FDA MEDICATION GUIDE

The guide — which the FDA requires to be given to patients before they get the ACAM2000 vaccine — says, “ACAM2000 can cause serious complications in vaccinated individuals and in their close contacts to whom the vaccine virus has spread.”

FDA News Release: FDA Roundup: August 30, 2024

I would have to say after reading some of the issues from this Vax it's no wonder we have so many anti-vaxxers these days .......But if they are moving forward with more like this .......and the Covid/mRna vax ????

posted on Sep, 24 2024 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: tarantulabite1

edit on 24-9-2024 by Oldcarpy2 because: Can't be bothered.

posted on Sep, 24 2024 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Congratulations on your first post! I always love your replies and how they are backed up with links and personal thoughts on the subjects you address.

Having that said, I’m going to ask, if before Covid, did traditional vaccines ever sport this kind of warning?

I can’t recall and I’m asking because I’m skeptical by nature. And I don’t wanna muddy the conversation by asking how or in what ways this vaccine is similar to the Covid ones.
edit on 24-9-2024 by SteamyAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2024 @ 05:00 PM
link   
The links work fine for me,

It seems that big pharma money gets into the pockets of politicians to turn their face the other side, that includes the same agencies that are supposed to protect the public.

From the link,

Karl Jablonowski, Ph.D. — senior research scientist at Children’s Health Defense — told The Defender that the FDA’s approval of the shot is a “public hazard, not the practice of public health.”

“You can call ACAM2000 a ‘vaccine,’ but its impact on the United States will be as a ‘disease,’” Jablonowski said.

He added:

“For instance, the drug’s package insert reveals (see Table 3) that the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) found roughly 520 per million ACAM2000 recipients contracted myocarditis or pericarditis.

“That is about 1 in 2,000. But elsewhere in the package insert, the FDA acknowledges that — based on additional studies — the risk is actually 5.7 per 1,000 vaccinations.

“That’s about 1 in every 175 people. If the 262 million adults in the U.S. received this vaccine, an estimated 1,493,000 would contract the serious adverse reaction of myopericarditis.”

Dr. Meryl Nass, an internist and biological warfare expert, told The Defender that the CDC also acknowledged this same figure — myopericarditis in 5.7 per 1,000 primary ACAM2000 vaccinations — during a June 23, 2022, meeting.

“It’s a huge number,” Nass said. “The fact that the FDA and CDC are acknowledging it means no one should get the vaccine.”

She explained:

“Myopericarditis is a life-threatening condition. It lowers your life expectancy.

Wow some dangerous vaccine, but hey big pharma does not give a crap who they kill. They got away with the covid jab.

posted on Sep, 24 2024 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SteamyAmerican

Thank You

I have read up on the MMR vax and it seems to have some issues as well ...but not sure if as bad as this one

I'm sure someone could point out others that might be.....we'll wait and see

posted on Sep, 24 2024 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043 Agree 100%.

The fact that they changed the name of the disease, and push this vax while ALSO suppressing that it is generally gay males by which sexual contact infects, AND by and large most of the cases of this disease is pretty telling.

How many times has the FDA pulled a previously authorized vaccine or treatment? Isn’t the Covid shot still under EAU? If so why did they update the schedule for schoolchildren and babies?

Are they giving out free donuts and beer for this new one?

Things to think about.

edit on 24-9-2024 by SteamyAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2024 @ 05:11 PM
link   

ACAM2000 is basically a Smallpox vaccine that injects a live Vacinnia virus instead of a dead Smallpox virus. The Smallpox virus and the Mpox virus and the Vacinnia virus are all enough alike that developing immunity to Vacinnia also confers immunity to the other two viruses. Mpox can have a case mortality rate of up to 10%.

By contrast, here's what the prescribing information for ACAM2000 says:

Historically, death following vaccination with live Vacinnia virus is a rare event; approximately 1 death per million primary vaccinations and 1 death per 4 million revaccinations have occurred after vaccination with live Vacinnia virus."

www.fda.gov...#:~:text=adverse%20reactions%20include%20inoculation%20site,%2C%20and%20headache%20(6).

So, 1 in a million chance of dying from a Vacinnia infection (either naturally occurring or from the vaccine) compared to a 1 in 10 chance of dying from a Mpox infection if you haven't been vaccinated.

You decide.

posted on Sep, 24 2024 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Boy have they flipped the tables! Instead of the unvaccinated being hazardous to be around, it looks like these 'vaccines' will make the vaccinated deadly to those around them for 6 weeks or so, if they happen to be UNVACCINATED that is. So is this a new twist on encouraging getting this vaccine?

Becoming a hermit is looking more and more appealing.

posted on Sep, 24 2024 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

From FDA

“For instance, the drug’s package insert reveals (see Table 3) that the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) found roughly 520 per million ACAM2000 recipients contracted myocarditis or pericarditis.

“That is about 1 in 2,000. But elsewhere in the package insert, the FDA acknowledges that — based on additional studies — the risk is actually 5.7 per 1,000 vaccinations.

“That’s about 1 in every 175 people. If the 262 million adults in the U.S. received this vaccine, an estimated 1,493,000 would contract the serious adverse reaction of myopericarditis.”

Articale

“Myopericarditis is a life-threatening condition. It lowers your life expectancy.

“Most people are never going to be exposed to mpox or smallpox. Vaccines are typically given to healthy people who are never even going to be exposed, therefore the risk posed by the vaccine needs to be low.

“That’s why vaccine safety is critical — even more than drugs, because drugs are given to people who are already sick.

“This risk — 1 in 175 — is higher than all other licensed vaccines for which the CDC acknowledges side effects. This is the worst.”

edit on 24-9-2024 by tarantulabite1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2024 @ 05:48 PM
link   
They're setting up a new "MASK/QUARANTEEN" scenario at the will of Government Mandate. ⚔️☠️

😉🤔

posted on Sep, 24 2024 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Those warnings are merely stepped-up labels to doubly protect big pharms in case things don't work out. They are "running gun-shy" you know.

new topics

top topics

join