It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four Killed Dozens Injured in Mass Shooting in Alabama by Multiple Attackers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Four people killed and dozens injured in mass shooting in Alabama by multiple attackers.

Another mass casualty event unfortunately.

Gang warfare?

A MASS SHOOTING involving several assailants has killed at least four people and wounded dozens in the US state of Alabama.
Officers found two adult men and one adult woman who was unresponsive on the sidewalk suffering from a gunshot wound. All three were pronounced dead at the scene.

A fourth victim died at a local hospital.

I did not know until i read this what constitutes a mass shooting

This year, there have been at least 403 mass shootings — defined as a shooting involving at least four victims, dead or wounded — across the United States, according to the Gun Violence Archive.

LINK TO MEDIA REPORT
edit on 22 9 2024 by SecretKnowledge2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge2

Yeah that's what it sounds like.

More gang violence.

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 10:22 AM
link   

According to one report, the weapons used were modified Glocks that would shoot full auto, which has apparently been a problem in Birmingham as of late. Saw a couple of witness interviews as well, it's definitely gang violence.

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick

According to one report, the weapons used were modified Glocks that would shoot full auto, which has apparently been a problem in Birmingham as of late. Saw a couple of witness interviews as well, it's definitely gang violence.

Modified Glock you say?

I am sure the laws on that stopped them from doing that to a Glock. I am sure not letting them have guns helped too.
/s

No sarc when I say the Americans being treated like POS for wanting to have the right to defend themselves with the best things available are being wronged by our leadership trying to palm off our right to own any weapons for their version of "protection".

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Hypntick

Sweet home Alabama, where full auto glocks roam free.

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge2
LINK TO MEDIA REPORT

Requires accepting cookies to read.
I'm not going to.
Where was this shooting.
I used to live in North Alabama .. Madison .. outside Huntsville.
If you went to the mall there, sometimes you'd come out and
the cars would have bullet holes.

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick

They’re a problem everywhere. In the gang world, if you don’t have a full auto Glock with a hi-cap mag you’re not #.

You can pass all the gun laws you want but they’re not going to fix the broken society we’ve created for ourselves. I’m afraid we’re unfortunately past the point of return to a civilized society in America. It sure doesn’t help we have our friends on the left that are continually stoking the flames of violence like the democrat politicians are doing with their violent rhetoric against Trump calling him a threat.
edit on 22-9-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge2
LINK TO MEDIA REPORT

Requires accepting cookies to read.
I'm not going to.
Where was this shooting.
I used to live in North Alabama .. Madison .. outside Huntsville.
If you went to the mall there, sometimes you'd come out and
the cars would have bullet holes.

Are you really a child? Don't accept cookies and read in good health))))

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: JadedGhost

remember a southern man don't needed a dem cultist running around any how.

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 10:58 AM
link   

I really don't see the point anymore in reporting these incidents.

No one wants to have THE CONVERSATION about the cultural problems this stems from.

It's not normal or acceptable to shoot everything that doesn't go your way!! It's also not normal to hear these stories and as a first thought, you think someone brown probably did it and 95% of the time, you'd probably be right!

That's not normative behavior. Give me a reason not to think that it's either gang related, some groomed and dumped nutjob at a school, or a teenager "who never gets in trouble and is always smiling...he was into sports....he can make you smile toooo..."🙄🥱💤

Why does it seem to always be one of those three?🤷🏻
edit on 22-9-2024 by VariedcodeSole because: eta

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

It happened in Birmingham.

link with no cookies
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost
a reply to: Hypntick

Sweet home Alabama, where full auto glocks roam free.

Birmingham AL gave Biden a landslide victory vote in 2020. The crime rate there is celebration. 😀

new topics

top topics

join