It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GA Election Board passes resolution HAND COUNT at precincts to ensure totals match the machines

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 03:41 PM
link   
GA State Election Board passes 3-2 resolution 181-1-12-.12

HAND COUNT at the precinct level to ensure the totals match with the machines

The GA State Election Board’s decision for hand counts adds a layer of transparency to the electoral process, reinforcing voter confidence in the system.

they did not pass this requirement for mail-in voting?

loudobbs.com...

Additionally, requests for mail-in ballots are down 85%, another big win for Georgia's election integrity

edit on p000000309pm096 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

This is only a count of total ballots cast and not a count of the votes cast.

If the machine says it has processed more or less than number of papers, there is a big problem.

It has nothing to do with counting the votes.

This should be applied for the mail in ones but the problem with that is it doesn't verify if the mailed in ones are valid or not.

Baby steps in the right direction.

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 04:08 PM
link   
China added votes for Biden on The Dominion machines in Arizona and Georgia in 2020.

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeyondKnowledge3

This is only a count of total ballots cast and not a count of the votes cast.

If the machine says it has processed more or less than number of papers, there is a big problem.

It has nothing to do with counting the votes.

This should be applied for the mail in ones but the problem with that is it doesn't verify if the mailed in ones are valid or not.

Baby steps in the right direction.

I believe they had an early resolution that semi-addresses your concerns each machine MUST have a flash drive backup, if Im following you correctly

Is it perfect? no it is not, is it better than 2020? a lot better

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 04:46 PM
link   

True and at least there is now the potential of showing the inaccuracy of Dominion Voting machines.

A good logical move by Georgia . Seems every state should do the same , its a good double check of the count just to be sure it's a semi honest election .
edit on 20-9-2024 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Good news for a change.

I'll take it where we can get it.

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 05:17 PM
link   
If only the historically blue states would do something for voter integrity we'd stand a better chance of electing the person we actually want in office, but that's unlikely to happen.

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Good news for a change.

Is it enough though?
I don't think so.
I think the Democrats will be a step ahead.
I am sure they realise that simple ballot stuffing and miscounts are not going to work as well this time around... hence the illegal alien invasion since day 1 of their administration.
They have planned for this.

edit on 20/9/2024 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

True and at least there is now the potential of showing the inaccuracy of Dominion Voting machines.

A good logical move by Georgia . Seems every state should do the same , its a good double check of the count just to be sure it's a semi honest election .

ABC/NBC/CBS Evening News featured this story today. Each one described how it could really gum up the works in Georgia on election day.
-also-
Kamala Harris and the DNC are suing Georgia over another new law related to election integrity. It gives individual counties and precincts the option of NOT certifying their results if something seems "fishy"...not until an investigation is completed.

Source: thehill.com...

That is what MIKE PENCE was supposed to do on January 6, 2021....delay certifying the results until Senator Ted Cruz's task force had finished a 2-week supercharged investigation into AZ/PA/GA/WI/MI ballots and counting. But Pence colluded with Pelosi to push everything through, right after the protest ended that evening.

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Can discrepancies trigger a court ordered recount??

😀

whatabout counterfeit mail ballots??

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 06:44 PM
link   
In unrelated news…

GA predicted to go Trump.

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: watchitburn

Good news for a change.

Is it enough though?
I don't think so.
I think the Democrats will be a step ahead.
I am sure they realise that simple ballot stuffing and miscounts are not going to work as well this time around... hence the illegal alien invasion since day 1 of their administration.
They have planned for this.

I think where the D's messed up is that the two groups of people they can get to move to the US in mass are conservative by their very nature. Sure the Terrorist sympathizers of the ME living here are going to vote for their peeps in the Congress, but the rest of those with actual religious values are voting R because of the lefts Gay stuff alone. Same for the thugs that come from South America, they will likely vote Dem, but the Catholic families that brought their kids here aren't into Sex change surgery or supporting the drug cartels activity in their area. They will vote Trump in by a landslide even with the steal attempts if that metric holds true.

join