It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kamala Harris tells Oprah she will kill an intruder

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Vice President Kamala Harris shocked Oprah Winfrey Thursday when she said any intruder breaking into her home is "getting shot" during a virtual campaign rally.

Winfrey hosted the "Unite for America Rally" a livestream event featuring several celebrities as well as questions and stories from citizens across the country.

As the event turned to the issue of gun violence, Winfrey remarked how surprised she was when Harris revealed she was a gun owner at the presidential debate last week.

"I did not know that," Winfrey exclaimed. "And I thought that was powerful."

"If somebody breaks into my house, they're getting shot, sorry" Harris replied, laughing.

www.foxnews.com...

So now Harris is openly a gun owner and now proud to shoot an intruder. Is she running on the MAGA ticket? She seems to be pandering to any and all with her lies and flip flops. She claims to have changed on the border, but won't do anything right now to make a difference. Other than to be flying them in from the interior of Mexico and other nations thus avoiding the border patrol and their pesky reporting on numbers and such. She wants to put the assault weapons ban back in effect, but wants everyone to know her and tampon Tim are packing heat. She is so fake, and it's so easy to see.

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
So now Harris is openly a gun owner and now proud to shoot an intruder.

Flip flop flip flop.

In the past she has openly called for massive forced gun buybacks and other measures to try to get people not to be able to buy guns, or to be on Orwellian lists of suspected people because they own guns.

She's trying to sound tough and reasonable ... but she's fake.

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 06:34 AM
link   
It's easy to talk big when you're going to be surrounded by armed body guards the rest of your life.

Harris flip flops on everything. Look at California/Illinois/New York gun laws and that's what we'll have if she gets in.

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Politicains have no problem with owning guns-as long as they're the only ones allowed to have them.

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 07:01 AM
link   
She tries to be everything to everyone. She is ending up being nothing to anyone.

You can't stand on no consistant policy.

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

The flip-flop is a must in US politics, it almost seems part of US culture, considering how many voters on both side do it all the time...

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

The flip-flop is a must in US politics, it almost seems part of US culture, considering how many voters on both side do it all the time...

it's a common trick in the US to try to downplay an idiotic event by claiming "both sides do it". Some folks from other nations seem to pick up on those little tricks.

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Can you give an example ? Those of us on the Right stand firm on gun laws, while those on the Left seem to want to constantly infringe on that Right. Kamala has stated she is for a weapons ban and now she assures us "we're not coming for your guns".

She stated she will ban fracking. Now she says she won't.

She's pretty much reversed course on everything the Biden/Harris administration has been doing for almost 4 years now.

She changes accents depending on who she is talking to. That's called pandering.

So, which Kamala do we believe ?

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Yeah sometimes an impartial view can be helpful if your introspection skills aren't totally atrophied...

It's a theme, that has become very apparent...

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Who in their right mind believes US politicians?

I takes a special kind of stupid to fall for their game...

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Yeah sometimes an impartial view can be helpful if your introspection skills aren't totally atrophied...

It's a theme, that has become very apparent...

and sometimes an opinion from someone who isn't informed can just be more like a joke than an actual opinion. Depends on where you start.

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 07:44 AM
link   

a reply to: DAVID64

I takes a special kind of stupid to fall for their game...

Unless it's Trump saying he will be a dictator, or there will be a bloodbath. Then you have to totally believe him.

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Correction ....

Who in their right mind believes ANY politician anywhere?

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 07:46 AM
link   

You believe the one who has a demonstrable record of doing what's best for everyone.

That's not Harris.

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 07:53 AM
link   

So are you saying you're a political insider and informed about what's going on beyond what the media serves you? That would explain alot...

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 07:59 AM
link   

So are you saying you're a political insider and informed about what's going on beyond what the media serves you? That would explain alot...

I'm a US insider. I live here, see how things happen here, feel how things feel when they happen, and see the repercussions of things happening all around me, things that aren't reported in your favorite news rag. It's a nuance thing, you wouldn't understand.

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Yeah sure and yet all I hear are the same old talking points, not many anectodal stories, just YouTube and fox news...

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Because you don't live here. You don't talk to the average joe, just trying to pay their bills and live their lives.

We do.

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 08:38 AM
link   

kam a la be like,

guns for me but not for thee

join