It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Border Patrol Chief Testifies that Biden/Harris Ordered Media Cover Up!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 06:25 PM
link   
This should concern us all, but I know there will be those who ignore the significance of this testimony.

The Biden/Harris administration has put all Americans in danger with their laissez-faire approach to the border and ordering the border patrol Chief to cover it up.

There is no telling what dangers walk our streets because of what this rogue administration has allowed.

It's beyond words what they have allowed to happen.

The video is @ 5 minutes long, please take the time to watch. Anyone who has lost a family member to fentanyl should be furious.

edit on 19-9-2024 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I won't tell you who you should vote for, but after this testimony there is one clear choice of who you shouldn't vote for.

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
This should concern us all, but I know there will be those who ignore the significance of this testimony.

The Biden/Harris administration has put all Americans in danger with their laissez-faire approach to the border and ordering the border patrol Chief to cover it up.

There is no telling what dangers walk our streets because of what this rogue administration has allowed.

It's beyond words what they have allowed to happen.

The video is @ 5 minutes long, please take the time to watch. Anyone who has lost a family member to fentanyl should be furious.

Thanks for posting you are right our border issues have such far-reaching consequences it should be the top priority for any rational and thinking voter

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Ok I’m a libertarian past the half century mark.

I vote mainly independent, but when I vote D or R I’ve voted almost 50/50 in the past.

The democrats have now become so corrupt and so totally in control of media and the permanent government workers that this is no longer possible.

They are becoming too bold and too consistent in their corruption to vote for until this trend is rectified.

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 07:30 PM
link   
This is even more proof of that stupid ass Democrat Border Bill was all BS and it contained lots of poison pill flop house red herrings. 🐱

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 07:34 PM
link   
It's clear The Cartels have big money influences over the current Administration especially the Majorkas DHS. ☠️🚬

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 07:57 PM
link   
If Border Patrol was having such problems for the last 4 years, we only have Donald Trump and Congressional republicans to blame for rejecting the Democrat board bill two months ago. It's all their fault.

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dandandat3
If Border Patrol was having such problems for the last 4 years, we only have Donald Trump and Congressional republicans to blame for rejecting the Democrat board bill two months ago. It's all their fault.

I wish you would study the facts and inform yourself a little bit better. Do you realize that the bill you're talking about would have allowed up to 5000 illegal immigrants a day to come into America before the border could be closed, which would have kept all of them out? Do the math yourself, please. 5000 illegal immigrants per day equals 1,825,000 illegal immigrants to invade our nation per year. Let me repeat that so maybe it will sink in to you. That bill you're talking about, which the Republicans killed, would have allowed almost 2 million more illegal immigrants into our country each year. How is that going to solve the problem? THAT IS THE PROBLEM! I'm glad the Republicans killed the bill. And you should be glad, too, if you really care about the United States of America.

You do care about this country, riiiiight?

join