It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nigel Farage : I am giving up control of the party to its members.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Reform's party conference is happening in Birmingham this weekend but as a precursor to that today Nigel Farage has released a video saying he giving up control of the party to its members , the question in my mind is will Farage still be leader ? , and if not is he preparing for a bigger job .... leader of the Tories ? ... or is he planning to dump and run.

More details will be revealed at the conference but I'm not enthused by this news.

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
... leader of the Tories ? ... or is he planning to dump and run.

Dump, run to Trump... perhaps?

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

Dump, run to Trump... perhaps?

You read my mind , more money to be made over there than here.

Starmer has threatened to stop MPs being hosts of news shows which is clearly aimed at Farage as he has a show on GBNews , if he steps down as leader of Reform that would pretty much make reform irrelevant politically and crush any hopes we had of regaining our Country.

I await with interest (and a little trepidation) as to what comes out the the Reform UK conference.

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Ben Habib for leader!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Without the political brilliance and charisma of Farage Reform will be just another UK Independence Party , functioning but irrelevant.

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Agreed. However, maybe this is one of Farage's crafty move to get the approval of members to him being leader. Can you honestly see any of them voting for any of the other 4 to any great effect? He will then use it against the Tories and Labour to start 'Reform' to politics in this country.
Rainbows
Jane

top topics

join