It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have Three Questions .

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I have three questions . They are relatively unconnected questions but at the same time they shouldn’t even be questions we are having to ask .

1.The most recent Trump assassination attempt . Mr Ryan Wesley Routh . My question is this . How did Mr.Routh know where Trump would be ? Trump's Golf game that day was completely unplanned and off the schedule . It should be impossible for Mr.Routh to have known exactly where Trump would be .

2.The Recent house spending bill to fund the Government didn’t pass . One of the Main reasons being the Democrats didn’t like the part of the Bill where ID/Proof of citizenship is required . My question is this . Can anyone give me a single LOGICAL reason why we shouldn't require PROOF OF CITIZENSHIP to vote in the USA ?

3.Why is ‘Logic’ a word ? more to the point why is Logic even considered a subset of a person's thinking ? Everyone should just think Logically and no I’m not saying everyone should think like me . I’m saying Logic should just come as the natural human condition , Anything else should be considered childish moronic thinking .

We live in a world that does not make sense . Surrounded by people who refuse to see reality . These problems we have shouldn't be problems at all .

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

1.) Someone in Trump's inner circle, who was privy to the decision to play that round of golf at that course, at that time, told Routh where to wait for Trump inorder to ambush him. They left out the fact that Trump's SS detail would be searching that hole before Trump would play the hole.

2.) Proof of citizenship is required to register to vote. No one can vote unless they have registered, despite what you may have heard or been told. Requiring voters to provide some form of proof of citizenship when they arrive at the polling station risks the sanctity of the secret ballot, a foundation block of our republic, in that it could allow polling officers to use the information provided by the proof to be used against the voters. Furthermore, for a number of poor citizens, the typical forms of proof are often too expensive to acquire, and would be of little use once acquired anyway. In that respect "proof" becomes tantamount to a form of "poll tax".

3.) Logic should come as a natural human condition, however, "thinking" is a process which, in humans more often than not, is more heavily influenced and determined by emotion, desire, and perception. Unfortunately, the vast majority of humanity never bothers to develop their thinking beyond what you have labeled the "childish and moronic".

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
I have three questions . They are relatively unconnected questions but at the same time they shouldn’t even be questions we are having to ask .

1.The most recent Trump assassination attempt . Mr Ryan Wesley Routh . My question is this . How did Mr.Routh know where Trump would be ? Trump's Golf game that day was completely unplanned and off the schedule . It should be impossible for Mr.Routh to have known exactly where Trump would be .

I agree but supposedly he was camping out there, theoretically perhaps multiple days, and may have had some intel, that he would be at that club.

2.The Recent house spending bill to fund the Government didn’t pass . One of the Main reasons being the Democrats didn’t like the part of the Bill where ID/Proof of citizenship is required . My question is this . Can anyone give me a single LOGICAL reason why we shouldn't require PROOF OF CITIZENSHIP to vote in the USA ?

Well most states do require it, but with elections held by the states each election follows state's laws. We should have our presidential election separated from our states election laws and manage federally. But that isn't likely to happen

ballotpedia.org...

Voter identification laws by state

This page tracks voter identification (ID) laws by state. These laws require voters to present some form of identification at the polls. In some cases, the required identification must include a photo.

As of April 2024, 35 states required voters to present identification in order to vote at the polls on Election Day. Of these states, 24 required voters to present identification containing a photograph, and 11 accepted other forms of identification. The remaining 15 states did not require voters to present identification in order to vote at the polls on Election Day.

Valid forms of identification differ by state. In certain states that require voters to provide identification, there may be exceptions that allow some voters to cast a ballot without providing an ID. To see more about these exceptions, see details by state below. Commonly accepted forms of ID include driver's licenses, state-issued identification cards, and military identification cards.

3.Why is ‘Logic’ a word ? more to the point why is Logic even considered a subset of a person's thinking ? Everyone should just think Logically and no I’m not saying everyone should think like me . I’m saying Logic should just come as the natural human condition , Anything else should be considered childish moronic thinking .

We live in a world that does not make sense . Surrounded by people who refuse to see reality . These problems we have shouldn't be problems at all .

We are too diverse of a species evolving from instinctual brain patterns to intellectual ones where some of us are thinkers and others go by a sense of feel, does this or that "feel" right, logic plays a much smaller part. Some people have to hash things out while others thought processes make quicker reasoned-out decisions. Its just part of the human condition and we still need both modes of thought to survive. Obviously its deeper than that but it is a start, throw in life experiences and it's how we get pineapple on pizza, and allegedly 52 different genders.

Completely different thought processes

edit on p000000309pm096 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 12:19 AM
link   

You third question.

I don't know that logical thinking is a natural state of human thought. I think it must be developed. Taught and developed. Practiced. To go down a deep rabbit hole here, I also think it might take numerous incarnations to achieve.

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

You have number 2 totally wrong. You are required to give your name and address no matter if you are required to show an id or not. They mark you down as voted with this information which must match your voter registration. All the id does is prove you are who you say you are by matching your picture to your face.

If they did not keep track of who voted then all a person would have to do to vote is walk in and vote, walk out, then in again then vote, and repeat until they got tired or hungry.

No state I know of requires a fee for an id if you can't afford it so that argument is out also.

edit on 19-9-2024 by BeyondKnowledge3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I can’t speak for everyone. Let alone anyone here.

But what has been transcribed and maybe prescribed by others, certainly in election season, should give one pause.

I truly believe we are on the cusp and of what has been was foisted upon us all. An interment, or lull of what will be foisted upon humanity as the Be All, End All.

I think that where we are going has nothing to do with unassailable intellect, passion, ideals, or creativity.

Alas. We are looking at and dealing with a wholly inhuman and undeniable backlash against humanity itself.

In other words. AI and the lockstep of GroupThink is so prevalent that any dissociation otherwise leaves no questions for the the big ones.

In other words why,in fact is our Moon the same size as our Sun.

Why is the Smithsonian the first on site for “big digs”.

Why are UFOs now UAPs and where did Bigfoot go here?

Mods. Flame away.
edit on 19-9-2024 by SteamyAmerican because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-9-2024 by SteamyAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: SteamyAmerican

By context you do recognize there are answers to your statements, that should have been questions.

And the answer is Logic.

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 02:55 AM
link   

1. The reps realized the last time trumps numbers went up was after the assassination attempts, so thats what they'll run with... Logic

2. There are plenty of logical reasons why voter regulations are important but so are gun regulations, so yeah muh fweedom..

3. Logic can easily be outsmarted by feelz...

These are not the problems but the symptoms of a sick herd of sheep. The only question is what do you do after you failed to eliminate the root and left it to spread?

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme
a reply to: SteamyAmerican

By context you do recognize there are answers to your statements, that should have been questions.

And the answer is Logic.

So. From where you sit.

Yes or no?

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 04:48 AM
link   

1. I think someone tipped him off. Possibly a Secret Service person since dont you think they go in advance to places Trump is going to be just to check and make sure some guy isn't hiding in the bushes with a rifle? Or does that not happen? I guess I'm just imagining things an elite security team would do.

2. The Democrat party is based on racism. They claim that minorities [black and hispanic CITIZENS] are too poor or stupid to figure out how to get any form of ID. We don't even know what a computer is so.......

3. Most people don't think logically and that's why Biden is in office now.
edit on 19-9-2024 by Shoshanna because: cant spell

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 04:59 AM
link   

There are two kinds of people in the world.

Those who love truth, those don't.

Three strange things in the world:
loving war more than peace,
loving excess more than sufficiency,
loving falsehood more than truth.

Mankind is three things;
who others think he is,
who he thinks he is,
who he really is.

These are Celtic triads, been around for eons.

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

1. The reps realized the last time trumps numbers went up was after the assassination attempts, so thats what they'll run with... Logic

2. There are plenty of logical reasons why voter regulations are important but so are gun regulations, so yeah muh fweedom..

3. Logic can easily be outsmarted by feelz...

These are not the problems but the symptoms of a sick herd of sheep. The only question is what do you do after you failed to eliminate the root and left it to spread?

So the Republicans manipulated a known leftist to take shots at the Republican candidate, hoping he would fail and be caught. Because there is no indication someone acknowledged the threat till the Secret Service saw the rifle pointing out from the fence.

Id believe it was Secret Service ruse to show look we caught someone, to take the focus off the failures of Butler BEFORE IT IS A REPUBLICAN SET UP
edit on p000000309am096 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 08:59 AM
link   

1: Good question....

2. Another good question. The answer seems to reside in the type of law revolves around voter ID and such. Long has been the D position that minorities aren't intelligent or resourceful enough to obtain one. So any voter iD law would effect them negatively and illegal immigrants aren't part of that equation.

3. Personally, it's really interesting to see how others logic works nor doesn't. Say we are trying to find a way to get to a numerical value of 2. The easiest logic to me is 1+1. Yet there are other ways. Say asabuvsobelow owes me 4 of something but I owe TheRedneck 2 of something. That still equals 2.
edit on 19-9-2024 by wAnchorofCarp because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 09:04 AM
link   

2.) Proof of citizenship is required to register to vote. No one can vote unless they have registered, despite what you may have heard or been told. Requiring voters to provide some form of proof of citizenship when they arrive at the polling station risks the sanctity of the secret ballot, a foundation block of our republic, in that it could allow polling officers to use the information provided by the proof to be used against the voters. Furthermore, for a number of poor citizens, the typical forms of proof are often too expensive to acquire, and would be of little use once acquired anyway. In that respect "proof" becomes tantamount to a form of "poll tax".

I find this absolutely hysterical when compared to say, the 2nd amendment. It shows just how quickly logic fails when the standards don't also apply.

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 11:28 AM
link   

We agree on #1 and #2 mate .

But your statement on voting is patently wrong .

The voting system in this country is very broken and 2020 is a clear example of that .

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

We are too diverse of a species evolving from instinctual brain patterns to intellectual ones where some of us are thinkers and others go by a sense of feel, does this or that "feel" right, logic plays a much smaller part. Some people have to hash things out while others thought processes make quicker reasoned-out decisions. Its just part of the human condition and we still need both modes of thought to survive. Obviously its deeper than that but it is a start, throw in life experiences and it's how we get pineapple on pizza, and allegedly 52 different genders.

You're right but there is a difference between Emotional Feels and Instinctual Feels.

I use Logic yes but I also follow my Instincts.

Emotion clouds your judgment with Anger , Jealousy , Lust , Bliss or Happiness. Cutting through the emotions and listening to your natural instincts is the key to true insight .

Instincts are most clear when we are children . They are what keep us alive . " Do I get in the car with the stranger Yes or No ? "

Either you learn to listen to that voice or you don't . Discernment is very real and likely determines much of our life's course. Morality is within all of us even from Childhood we know Right from Wrong .

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof

You third question.

I don't know that logical thinking is a natural state of human thought. I think it must be developed. Taught and developed. Practiced. To go down a deep rabbit hole here, I also think it might take numerous incarnations to achieve.

I agree with you to a point but.....

Logical thinking is not complicated . In truth it's no more complex than Positive and negative reinforcement that every child learns in early life.

The Stove is Hot . The Child is Curious . The Child touches the stove and it burns their hand . In that instance the child learns consequence and the pain there in .

Why would the Child ever touch the Hot stove again ?

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 12:00 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 12:05 PM
link   
How do we know whether or not Routh was casing Trump clubs randomly until he got skillful and found Trump there.

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 12:17 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join