It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New electoral college model, according to Nate Silver (no tossup).

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 07:40 PM
link   
New electoral college model, according to Nate Silver (no tossup).

[url=https://x.com/LeadingReport/status/1835817374450168219[/url]

x.com...

Jesse Watters
@JesseBWatters
@KamalaHarris
lead in the polls has disappeared and Democrats are having second thoughts about clipping
@JoeBiden
. The most recent New York times/Sienna poll has Trump ahead of Kamala nationally while democrat numbers guru,
@NateSilver
's, brand new forecast, gives Trump a 64 percent chance of winning the election. We all know that a national lead by a republican, or even a tie, translates into an electoral college landslide.

Teamsters *DENY* Democrat endorsement, first time in decades.

Teamsters endorsement, huge for swing states FWIW Internal teamsters polling had TRUMP leading 58% to 31% IIRC

www.msn.com...

The International Brotherhood of Teamsters announced it would not endorse a candidate in the 2024 presidential election, ending months of speculation about whether the labor union would back Republican Donald Trump or Democrat Kamala Harris.
The non-endorsement is a break from the union's decadeslong tradition of backing Democratic candidates.
Teamsters President Sean O'Brien had signaled in July that the union was open to endorsing Trump when he delivered a speech on the first night of the Republican National Convention.

edit on p000000309pm096 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

That's from 10 days ago.

Don't buy it. Prepare as if Trump is down 10 points.

Get everyone you know registered to vote. We need it to be too big to steal.

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 09:04 PM
link   
From three days ago:

In the poll ending Sept. 15, Teamsters selected Trump by 58 percent for endorsement over 31 percent for Harris.

[teamster.org...]

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 09:15 PM
link   
WITH the 8 "toss-up" states removed from the Electoral College poll, here is where the electoral votes stand.

MAP: www.realclearpolling.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I pay no attention to polls, I did enough phone polls to know that most lead you to respond the way they want you to respond. We get polls and when I do them this year, it triggers some weird shift and the voting choices on the Republican party are not the ones I get to vote for for congressmen...because they are not on my voting list to choose from. I respond that I am undecided, it does not give me an option on the proper candidate.

It is all a scam with polls I have done so far this time except for one which seemed legitimate. I have done half a dozen of them so far this year and am tired of the majority trying to lead me to input the wrong answer. Also there is no place to verify if your answers were correct in the polling, they should have to say your answers back to you.

I am not going to vote for a candidate just because a poll says someone is winning, and I am not going to vote for a candidate just because they get some famous person to endorse a candidate....they are trying to make it so we believe that we are in alignment with famous people, people who can be bought or will gain by aligning themself with a party. I do not believe anything in our media anymore, the news is so corrupted these days, anyone believing anything from the national news is being a fool for believing in BS they seem to be spreading. Now the local area news is pretty good, but they have national news on their front page of the local paper...almost like they are benefiting by running these articles that can easily be debunked...I think all media should be neutral on elections and controversial opinions of what the state of everything is.

Seems like the local news is not parroting the accepted narrative on climate change, which does not address the real problems with the environment and blames everything on CO2 and ignores much more pertinant threats causing much of the problems in the environment. CO2 is a part of the problem....but if it is, why are they not stopping all the air traffic and shipping of goods half way around the world.. Plus the chemicals we are dumping into the environment, a majority of which are approved by the FDA should be looked at and properly interpreted as to their effect on the environment in the quantities they are letting them be used at.

The government agencies including the whitehouse and congress members sure fly around a lot.

That is my opinion, and I will express my opinion till I have that right taken away when the Democrats/liberals get more power. At that point, I will be quiet as a mouse again since I do not want to go to jail.

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

That's from 10 days ago.

Don't buy it. Prepare as if Trump is down 10 points.

Get everyone you know registered to vote. We need it to be too big to steal.

A couple of things first of all this current iteration of ATS's footprint is so minuscule whatever that is or isn't posted here will NOT make a damn bit of difference. Look at the responses we probably 300 active members and 2500-3000 readers and that is in multiple countries, at one time some thought it was as high as 1/4 to 1/3rd and are not even American.

Most importantly even most of those in the US don't matter, EXCEPT those in the battleground states and unless the margins there are 10,000 or less I can' see any scenario where one ATS thread demotivates enough people to NOT vote thus changing whatever outcome we are going to get.

AS for the steal at no time was 2020 Trump as close as 2024 Trump the margins are already, and thats if you buy into the steal scenario 100%.

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Ok, so has anyone else had this happen recently?

I am registered in my state as a Republican, as is my husband. Have been for many years.

I received a phone call 2 nights ago, didn't know the number but answered it. They knew my name, and asked if they could speak to me for a few minutes. Then announced they were from the Democratic party.
Unfortunately, I went with my gut and just said no and hung up. Now I wish I would have at least listened to their spiel.
Then it happened last night, to hubby's phone. He has no patients and just hung up.

Now, I don't recall ever getting phone calls from the Dem party before. I honestly didn't think they would bother, being registered the way I am.
Is this normal and they have just ignored me in the past, or are they getting desperate?
Really am curious.

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Whoever gets Pennsylvania will win.
That's the only real toss up left.
And right now it's like 2 points ahead for Harris.

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 10:12 AM
link   

After Harris wins, the electoral college will probably be a mute point. The Marxists intend to eliminate the Electoral College.

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 10:14 AM
link   
terrifying that so many people would vote for a communist ticket because the media convinced them orange man bad.

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 10:15 AM
link   
There is no "Too big to steal" anymore. people focus so much on paper ballots but the machines is where it becomes easy. In 2020, I had all my votes changed to straight democrat. Luckily I noticed because I went back through each page right before I printed them out. We had to call over 1 of the polling reps, she backed me out of everything and I had to reselect all my picks. She then asked me if they were really my picks as if she was disgusted at how I was voting, she signaled something to the guy that reads the picks and then sent me over there to slide in my sheet. I then asked the guy at the reader machine whether I needed to place the sheet face up or face down and he said either way was fine, that it could read it both ways, which I am sure is BS. So there is probably a chance my vote didn't get counted.

These machines are just lines of code, easily adapted to get the result they want. Imagine if their internal polling in a county, a whole state, or hell, even nationwide, shows them losing 60/40. As long as they are confident in their polling, they just need to switch a line of code to say instead of selecting R=R, selecting R=D. It's simple, change 1 thing and suddenly the 60% you were going to lose to just voted for you. I think this is what happens and the uproar and fight over paper ballots is just a diversion.

I will say this, I listen to program with a guy who I think is very good on almost everything. But he keeps saying that there is a small margin for cheating, that maybe they can make up a percentage point or 2 at most, just enough to swing things when it's real close. As an example, to believe that there is a small margin of cheating is to believe that 78 million of the 80 million votes Biden supposedly got in 2020 were legitimate. I don't believe that for a second. Which means in order to get close enough for them to squeak by, they had to cheat to get there. I would be surprised if he got more than 60 million votes and when you look at it that way, it goes to show you just how much they are capable of rigging results. That takes more than just paper ballots which leads you right back to the machines.

Anecdotal evidence: I live in a blue state that borders Biden's home state, I work with almost all democrats and I live around a 50/50 split. in 2020m and even in 2022, at least 80% of all of them were voting Trump and a "R" ticket. Even the people standing in line outside were all saying it. I had honestly never seen it swing so far the opposite way and yet, Biden won our state easy.
edit on 19-9-2024 by awhispersecho because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-9-2024 by awhispersecho because: spelling

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: awhispersecho

Cap stone course for IT information security we had to write on the security of electronic voting machines, not a person in the class nor our teacher reached the conclusion that this way of voting was secure.

Everything depends on other people to sort of secure them, we really should go back to a pad of ink and a finger and a piece of paper to vote.

new topics

top topics

join