It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is going to be number three

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Agree, there will be multiple shooters but only one fall guy. The SS need not be overwhelmed if a) the security surrounding him is lax or b) there's a bunch of 5'6" agents surrounding 6'3" Trump.

They will get more and more desperate as it gets closer to the election. Would they resort to a drone or missile strike?

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 11:22 AM
link   
We got a catch 22 here. On one hand, the publicity and notoriety that comes with this type of "hobby" will inevitably draw attention whores like clout chasers to an electric fence holding a cantankerous bull behind it, who are starved for both competent parents and common sense. On the other hand, not raising the alarm and expressing radioactive scorn for a media industry that has done everything in its power to Emmanuel Goldstein a man who is at worst, guilty of a handful of misdemeanors and at best, guilty of being a mediocre comedian who regularly makes our most cherished American heroes look like morons, is a failure of the 1st amendment and the public forum whose purpose is in fact to ask questions and demand accountability when our administration is suffering from cranial rectumitis (also known as head-up-ass syndrome).

Suppress the story and discourage would be vigilantes who think it's their patriotic duty to abort Trump's campaign? Or continue printing headlines and implying that this is possibly the most necessary evil since pulling out of Afghanistan in February of 2020?

edit on 19-9-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

yeahbut there's 3 Trump golf clubs in FL 🚬

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 02:52 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

OMG ... that's so freak'n funny!

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Black women can't be bothered to raise a weapon against their chronically abusive baby daddy whose wardrobe costs 8,000 but wont pay child support because she didn't get a paternity test, yet they want to assassinate a man who has historically engaged in creating opportunities and advantages for underprivileged minority citizens across the nation. Interesting theory.

/sarc

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Except for the fact that MSNBC also "just happenned" to be there to capture the assassination/attempt. MSNBC would not be there with a full, expensive, camera crew, for an unscheduled golf game by Trump if they had not been tipped off.

Plus, furthermore, the shooter was able to escape, for a time, by car from the SS.
COmpare this to the very tight secuirty always sourrounding Obama, who has not been the victim of even one assassination attempt.

Despite your desire to refuse to see the obvious, this combination of repeated "security failures" pretty mouch proves that they are intentional, directed by the WH and Democrats.

I truly hope I am wrong, but I fully expect more attempts on Trump; given the shooter "failures", I suspect the next WH-directed attempt to kill Trump will be with a bomb of some kind, and too bad for the collateral damage/innocents being killed with something so non-surgical.

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
depends on if we ever get an answer on how this guy knew where and when for his gold outing.

If they manage to obfuscate that data bit they can risk putting a more accomplished shooter out to take the next shot.

I saw a comment from Hannity that he learned of it at breakfast. He said , "I wasn't playing golf with them, I will get killed.."

He literally said he would get killed implying he wouldn't win and didn't want to be embarrassed.

Either way, we have a starting point for who knew.

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Why show you care so little for the truth so completely if you are fair?

originally posted by: FullHeathen
a reply to: WeMustCare

#2 was the goon who wanted to kill Donald Trump with his bare hands at the August 31st rally in Pennsylvania. Police intercepted him and took him away.

Last I heard that guy will face a misdemeanor charge.

When I watched a video, it looked like he got onto a barrier rail to ask where the mosh pit was. Then a bunch of cops showed him the mosh pit. Trump reacted from the stage, saying, “He is on our side.” but they took him out of the concert rally anyway.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join