It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KAMALA HARRIS Told Reporters Homes of Gun Owners Will Be Searched to Ensure Compliance.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Wednesday, September 18, 2024

ALWAYS REMEMBER on August 29th, Presidential Candidate KAMALA HARRIS told America that regardless of what you hear her say today, "My Values Have Not Changed Over The Years."

Source: www.axios.com...

With that disclosure and transparency in mind, here is a PROMISE of how a PRESIDENT KAMALA HARRIS would operate, from her own mouth...

Kamala Harris is a dangerous far-left radical gun grabber.

A newly unearthed video of then-San Francisco District Attorney Kamala Harris shows her vowing to forcibly enter homes to check how legal gun owners are storing their firearms.

“We’re going to require responsible behaviors among everybody in the community, and just because you legally possess a gun in the sanctity of your locked home doesn’t mean that we’re not going to walk into that home and check to see if you’re being responsible and safe in the way you conduct your affairs,” Kamala Harris told reporters.

“When we create laws, it’s not only about creating an opportunity, if you will, to prosecute someone for committing a crime, but more importantly, when we legislate our values, it’s about trying to encourage certain types of behavior,” Harris said.
Extracted from: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

THIS WOMAN IS A DANGEROUS THREAT TO AMERICANS!

-WeMustCare

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

I seem to recall something about 'Unreasonable Search and Seizure'.

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 12:52 PM
link   

“We’re going to require responsible behaviors among everybody in the community, and just because you legally possess a gun in the sanctity of your locked home doesn’t mean that we’re not going to walk into that home and check to see if you’re being responsible and safe in the way you conduct your affairs,” Kamala Harris told reporters.

Allow me to decipher this for any low information voters in our community.

You are GUILTY until proven innocent . You are not safe in the sanctity of your own home from government over reach.

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

You're too late. They won't get it. They're too far gone. They done been zombie-fied!

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

I recall something about "shall not be infringed" as well.

Turns out, none of the people that swore oaths to protect, defend, uphold etc the Constitution stick to it.

Know what's worse, should one be able to pierce the immunity enjoyed by legislative, judicial and executive actors, then it's merely a civil case for damage.

Worse yet, should one win against that machine that was paid for by tax dollars, they will also be paid out in tax dollars.....

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I'll be waiting to see someone try and defend
this. Or maybe no one will...because they have
reached the point where they can be open about
it saying "this is the new way forward".

People are already voting, there are more
unearthed videos to drop though.

In a real election it wouldn't even be
close, Trump in a landslide. But there
are multiple methods and levels of
compromising the votes.

Be ready, the next four months its
going to get thick.

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Is she going to institiute a funding program for everyone to have state of the art childproof safes?

We're rural and have a varmit rifle leaning near the front door for rabid dogs and other critters and it's low caiber (basically a pellet gun) and it's not locked up.

There are no children present in the home.

Are we culpable?

This is stupid.

Harris is stupid.

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Seems like they ought to start out with illegal gun owners and see how that goes before going full Gestapo.

Then way when someone hasn’t complied and shoots one of these state agents entering a home illegally it’ll make more sense.

*shrugs

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SteamyAmerican

Nah, they want those kinds out there. It creates
crime and chaos, and get out of jail free cards.

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 01:36 PM
link   

FYI

The San Francisco law does not allow for seizure or confiscation of firearms. Failure to store a firearm in a safe manner is a misdemeanor and can result in a fine and/or jail time.

The clip being shown of Kamala in 2007 is a sound bite that does not give any context. No San Francisco law can violate Federal and/or State Constitutional provisions regarding due process for search and seizure, and no provision of the San Francisco law says otherwise. In general, a law enforcement officer must to have a permissible reason to enter your residence and look for stuff. That would be either a search warrant issued by a judge on the basis of probable cause (which requires some kind of evidence) or, in some cases, if they have reason to investigate a potential crime in progress. For example, if your neighbor calls the cops on you because they think they hear you beating your wife, the cops legally can and will come by and check that out without getting a warrant first. If they see something else in your residence that could be illegal while they are there, they can check that out too. For example, if you left a loaded gun lying around when it wasn't under your immediate control.

This law was challenged all the way up to the Supreme Curt and was upheld.

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: SteamyAmerican

Nah, they want those kinds out there. It creates
crime and chaos, and get out of jail free cards.

Dang it.

Your logic here is sound.

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Like other laws they've broken, they'll do it anyway and let the courts stop it later after the damage is done. ☠️

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger2
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

You're too late. They won't get it. They're too far gone. They done been zombie-fied!

It's just the next logical step for that crowd

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

Her plan is to carry that law over to Federal status. They'll sneak it into an Omnibus Bill. Watch for it. And it won't stop at this issue. ☠️💥🚬⚔️

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

FYI

The San Francisco law does not allow for seizure or confiscation of firearms. Failure to store a firearm in a safe manner is a misdemeanor and can result in a fine and/or jail time.

The clip being shown of Kamala in 2007 is a sound bite that does not give any context. No San Francisco law can violate Federal and/or State Constitutional provisions regarding due process for search and seizure, and no provision of the San Francisco law says otherwise. In general, a law enforcement officer must to have a permissible reason to enter your residence and look for stuff. That would be either a search warrant issued by a judge on the basis of probable cause (which requires some kind of evidence) or, in some cases, if they have reason to investigate a potential crime in progress. For example, if your neighbor calls the cops on you because they think they hear you beating your wife, the cops legally can and will come by and check that out without getting a warrant first. If they see something else in your residence that could be illegal while they are there, they can check that out too. For example, if you left a loaded gun lying around when it wasn't under your immediate control.

This law was challenged all the way up to the Supreme Curt and was upheld.

No, it does give exactly the context of what the communist totalitarian gun grabbers want to do and wanted for decades. They know that an armed populace is the biggest deterrent to an unlawful communist coup takeover and government overreach against the People.

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Should we be surprised that you defend that rag and her abysmal policies?

You seem to have an inside track to Harris the Fraud's plans, maybe you can find out if she is going to institute new life insurance policies for her goons that will be knocking on everyone's doors.

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 02:46 PM
link   

no, that's all been debunked. All of it.

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I'd like to see her try.

That being said, I will hand over every registered firearm I own that hasn't fallen overboard in a lake.

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947
The clip being shown of Kamala in 2007 ....

She herself said that her values have not changed.
She's a freak'n globalist and a communist.

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Everyone should be sending this information to places like FOX and Legal Insurrection and Liberty Daily. It needs to be seen on TV ALOT. Send it to the Trump campaign too.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join