It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump threatens feedom and meanwhile in California

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ksihkahe

you are going to be in the cell next to me. I snore. Loudly.

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
Hoping to foster a discussion. I saw both of these videos referenced in the article below spread like wildfire over social media by exremely popular pundits.

People believed they were true and accurate and continued to forward them, spread them. What do you think can be done or should be done in these instances. And these are particular examples, but this goes for all. Not all people spend time checking if a website it came from seems sketchy or analyzes what they see. If it fits their agenda they just run with it, maybe they know it's likely fake, but there are many who believe things just because they saw it online. Granted we know that some pundits have received foreign money to post, though they say they were duped, they happened to post the same talking points as the foreign country.

Microsoft explained that the video blaming Harris for a fake hit-and-run incident came from a Russian-aligned influence network it calls Storm-1516, which other researchers refer to as CopyCop. The video, whose main character is played by an actor, is typical of the group’s efforts to react to current events with authentic-seeming “whistleblower” accounts that may seem like juicy unreported news to U.S. voters, the company said.

The report revealed a second video disseminated by the group, which purported to show two Black men beating up a bloodied white woman at a rally for Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump. The video racked up thousands of shares on the social platform X and elicited comments like, “This is the kind of stuff to start civil wars.”

Fortune.com

So we should punish those who have spread lies and disinformation. Super. Joe Biden, and the 51 intel agents should be first, then we can go after Hillary for her election denial. Then we have the whole Russia collusion hoax. Many people involved there. Are you sure this is a good idea?

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Your post might be illegal in CA ! 😊

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: ksihkahe
a reply to: network dude

Excellent suggestion for an edit.

I should change operational status to "deploying assault memes".

Unfortunately, you're now a felon in California for aiding and abetting the production of satire.

when meme's are outlawed, only outlaws will use memes. Or something.

"The tree of memery must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

that should be a meme.

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

When Harris wins, expect this to become federal law.

If she wins, free speech will end and people will be jailed
for speaking out against the regime.

Prepare accordingly.

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Our whole country is starting to cater to people's wants and desires now and making them dependent on the government for necessities by having them stand in line at food banks. What happened to our society.

This was the plan for some time now, and
California is just leading the way.

Kamala will see to it that every state gets
equal opportunity to collapse just like Cali.

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 06:08 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
x.com...

This is a must watch 👌

Gavin is such an amazing speaker.
I’m thinking about switching parties.

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Satire will be illegal in California

Neat!

Breakin' the law, breakin' the law!

I don't think this is what they mean though. There is an intention nuance. Plus, this AI sucks. But the call to to immediately break this rule was stronger than my dislike of Trump.

edit on 18-9-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

It defaulted to Newsom

AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

Yeah, I loved that one. I'd have posted it if we could embed X videos.

There has still been no serious effort in this thread to address the tyrannical DNC agenda. Funny how that works.

When not allowed to ignore the broader context of issues, people that support the DNC aren't interested in serious discussion. The policy platform of "but Trump" doesn't survive much real scrutiny and once you disarm the unethical rhetorical techniques there's nothing left.

This is why they support censorship, because it's the only way to ensure the integrity of that fragile cognitive bubble that's holding their worldview together. Without being able to compartmentalize issues into discrete ideological vacuums, the hypocrisy is impossible to ignore and requires PhD levels of rhetorical gobbledygook to explain away.

Parrots and cattle don't do PhD level rhetoric.

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Yep.

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

Newsom is a Godsend for those who want to live an illegal and immoral life.

You can take $899 of goods from a store on any given day and not be put in jail.

You can have your almost-born child killed, and the state will pay for it, including hotel charges if you're from out of state.

Are you under age 18 and want to change your SEX? California will pay for it, and your parents can't stop them from "transitioning" you.

Of course there's more...

CALIFORNIA PRODUCED KAMALA HARRIS and GAVIN NEWSOM is a BUDDY OF KAMALA HARRIS.

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Voice over: After new damning evidence was discovered, an immediate order for arrest was issued.
Fake Kamala Harris voiceover: Ladies and Gentlemen, we got 'im.

This is Kamala Harris and I approve this message.
////////////////////////////
Warning This is Fake
For Demonstration purposes only

///////////////////////////

I'm pretty sure that would be an example of what is illegal now in California. I hope the warnings of fakery are sufficient to keep me out of trouble.
edit on 18-9-2024 by FullHeathen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I'm just gonna start sh*tposting and memeing even harder now. Newsom can suck it.

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I’ve got a few friends in Commiefornia that want out of there badly. One friend in particular is counting his days when his teaching contract is up soon. He said it’s become the biggest # hole ever. It was bad when I lived there in the 80’s and 90’s now my friend has said it’s gotten unimaginably worse since then.

Newsom had a lot to do with destroying SF and is doing the same thing to the state. Sad because it used to be a great place back in the day.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join