It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI goes to Ohio - assessing the credibility of threats against Haitians

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 04:27 PM
link   

The FBI said on Sunday it was assessing the credibility of threats against Haitians at Wittenberg University

"The FBI is working in coordination with the Springfield police department and Wittenberg University to determine the credibility of recent threats, share information, and take appropriate investigative action," according to a statement from the FBI's Cincinnati field office.

Reuters

I won’t post more of the article because it is extremely left political biased.

The right ones are just as bad though.

What do the locals say? The locals are saying there is a problem, that crime is up and it’s becoming a nightmare:

"I see what's going on in the streets. And I see you guys sitting up there and, comfy chairs and suits… I really challenge you guys to get out here and do something," said Anthony Harris, 28. "These Haitians are running into trash cans. They're running into buildings. They're flipping cars in the middle of the street, and I don't know how, like, y'all can be comfortable with this."

fox
Video of him on Twitter

Twitter is replete with such stories, and yes videos. They are calling out but the MSM is ignoring their side.

Now they are sending in FBI.

Send in 20k migrants to a city of 60k and then beat down the locals when they object.

Apparently they are sending them into places that voted Trump.

Democrat policies in action.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

All the bomb threats the media has been hyping up for the last few days were confirmed hoaxes from calls outside of the US.

I wouldn't be surprised if we end up finding ties to Act Blue.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Yep, exactly all 33 of 33 reports were hoaxes,
many of them originated from overseas.

Other Deep Red cities are getting the same treatment.
Reports from Alabama coming in too...

Hoaxs-

Ohio's Republican governor revealed on Monday that reported bomb threats against various sites in Springfield, Ohio, that have been blamed on Republican rhetoric surrounding the Haitian migrant crisis in the town were all "hoaxes." "Thirty-three threats;

Thirty-three hoaxes," Gov. Mike DeWine announced during a press conference. "I want to make that very, very clear. None of these had any validity at all." DeWine said during the press conference that many of the threats came from "overseas."

www.foxnews.com...

Alabama-
www.al.com...

This is intentional to dilute Red Voting cities....

edit on 17-9-2024 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Ah yes.

Assessing “threats” to illegal immigrants. How dare those native citizens voice their concerns in the US!

Guessing they’ll do a better job than with OMB.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Elon Musk's tweet is bull#.

These Haitians aren't voters. They are here on documents that clearly identify them as temporary non-citizen residents not on a track for US citizenship. They all have to go home within a matter of a few years.

They are sending them to a place that voted for Trump because that is an economically depressed location in the rust belt that desperately needed workers for low wage jobs. Those places do tend to have a lot of Trump voters.

The Haitians are working in produce packing plants, auto parts manufacturing plants, and warehouses at jobs they could not find any locals to take.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

You know that playbook is on page 3 or so and we know they will be voters. Don't piss on my back and call it rain, please.

edit on 17000000273020249America/Chicago09pm9 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 05:38 PM
link   

From what I understand these 20k migrants who have settled in Springfield are legal immigrants who are there to work. So what’s the actual issue here that Trumps trying to bring attention to by lying about them eating peoples pets, if it’s not just blatant racist scare mongering?

I mean sure, 20k people from a different culture settle into a town of 60k in a short period and there’s inevitably going to be some growing pains… but they’re legal and there to work, which will benefit the local economy in the long term.

Trumps entire campaign for President has always revolved around scare mongering about illegal immigrants… which ok, sure, not a racist thing to be against within itself. But now his literally attacking legal immigrants who are there to do honest work, how can that now not be straight out racism?

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze

They are letting black people be neo-Nazis now?

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost

From what I understand these 20k migrants who have settled in Springfield are legal immigrants who are there to work. So what’s the actual issue here that Trumps trying to bring attention to by lying about them eating peoples pets, if it’s not just blatant racist scare mongering?

I mean sure, 20k people from a different culture settle into a town of 60k in a short period and there’s inevitably going to be some growing pains… but they’re legal and there to work, which will benefit the local economy in the long term.

Trumps entire campaign for President has always revolved around scare mongering about illegal immigrants… which ok, sure, not a racist thing to be against within itself. But now his literally attacking legal immigrants who are there to do honest work, how can that now not be straight out racism?

Legal does not equal morally right.

It’s legal for cops to steal your cash and call it "Civil asset forfeiture", but not morally right.

It’s legal in China to ban you from purchasing if your social credit score is not high enough, but not morally right.

Beijing-based lawyer Li Xiaolin was blacklisted after a court apology he gave was deemed “insincere.” Unable to buy tickets, he was stranded 1,200 miles from home.
Time

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Well the FBI wasn't needed in Florida where Trump was almost assassinated again . There are actual Police Detectives handling that .

So they can go to Ohio and chase Cats and Dogs

edit on 17-9-2024 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Surely you know that there is a big backstory
on this. The Mayor of Springfield is in on the racket.
He is making millions of dollars off of this
manufactured crisis.

Rob Rue owns Littleton & Rue INC. Littleton & Rue INC owns Littleton Properties of Springfield LLC which owns many rental properties in Springfield, Ohio
x.com...

He rents out his properties to Haitians migrants that now make up a third of Springfield using Housing Vouchers which are paid for by the United States Federal Government He then raises the rent to 3, 4 or 5 thousand a month and the gibs go straight to his bank account

Rob Rue then takes the properties which he purchased for hundreds of thousands of dollars and then has them appraised for significantly lower than he purchased them for to avoid having to pay property taxes

threadreaderapp.com...

There is a LOT more going on, and the
U.S. Taxpayers are footing the bill for it.

Thats just the tip of the iceberg.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 06:09 PM
link   

BEFORE YOU POST.
READ THIS....

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (Redux)

Community Announcement re: Decorum

These rules apply to all threads and if you want to engage in personal attacks there are other sites on the Internet where you can do that. Our goal is for ATS to be above that. For members here to post like mature adults.
Those who refuse to "get it" WILL face LENGTHY POSTING BANS!!
YOU are responsible for your own posts

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
Well the FBI wasn't needed in Florida where Trump was almost assassinated again . There are actual Police Detectives handling that .

So they can go to Ohio and chase Cats and Dogs

This is Dayton Ohio:

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

Elon Musk's tweet is bull#.

These Haitians aren't voters. They are here on documents that clearly identify them as temporary non-citizen residents not on a track for US citizenship. They all have to go home within a matter of a few years.

They are sending them to a place that voted for Trump because that is an economically depressed location in the rust belt that desperately needed workers for low wage jobs. Those places do tend to have a lot of Trump voters.

The Haitians are working in produce packing plants, auto parts manufacturing plants, and warehouses at jobs they could not find any locals to take.

Then why all the poverty amongst them??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Yes OF COURSE they're investigating 😃

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Show us some proof can yuz??? 😀

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JadedGhost

So why does the government cause such poverty and confusion when they didn't have to?

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JadedGhost

Now compare the migrants who went to Martha’s Vineyard.
What happened to them?
Was that “straight out racism” too?

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 07:59 PM
link   
i guess they don't have any chinese restaurant in springfield. i sh@@ yall not, when i was a young man i drove a delivery truck for our egg farm. we had five chinese restaurants along with other restaurants, schools, grocery stores, hospitals and a couple of chain burger joints as customers. guess which ones didn't have any cats hanging round the dumpsters.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Now we have the Springfield City Manager acknowledging on video that they’ve heard of complaints of domestic animals being eaten back in March.

We also have a call report showing this.

Why would they lie about there not being complaints?

Unbelievable.

Video here x.com...

<<   2 >>

join