It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China UFO September 16, 2024

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Here is a picture “clear as day” courtesy NHI photographed by someone in China 🇨🇳. On September 16, 2024 (a.k.a. yesterday). for those who stubbornly think that flying saucers were a thing of the 1940s etc.

Twitter link to photos

Just photos, but it’s blowing up on Twitter.

I’m not very impressed, but it is clear and I have no immediate explanation for what it could be.

China and South America have been seeing a lot of UFOs lately.

Another link
edit on 17-9-2024 by pianopraze because: Adding link

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Those aliens are silly hopping around in that thing!

Nice find!

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I like the racing stripe; it makes the invading aliens seem cool and relatable.

I bet its either a HOAX or CGI clip from a campy movie.

On second thought it kind of looks like a Moller product.

The round blue thing, just with the vents covered for some reason.
edit on 17/9/2024 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I've been fooled enough times in my life to be a die-hard 1,000% skeptic. Being told 'this is proof' just doesn't cut it from me as long as there are still other possibilities, so I'll sit back and watch the crowd as they become convinced ET's are real.

I know of one approach, which is to use a laser with sufficient power to ionize the air at a focal point, causing the air to glow. The focal point can be scanned to draw a 3D image. This kind of image is visible from all directions.

Is there any truth to the rumer hidden technology is 25-50 years (at least) ahead of what the general public knows? I tend to lean towards 'yes'.

[physics.stackexchange.com...]

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 03:03 PM
link   

distance relates to size, for all we know it could be a drone shaped like a flying saucer, or something like guy friday posted.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

distance relates to size, for all we know it could be a drone shaped like a flying saucer, or something like guy friday posted.

No videos so we cannot know the distance to the object.

Could be a toy tossed in the air and photographed if it is close enough.

I think it is real object, but no clue what it is. Just not enough info on this one.

But I thought ATS would like to be kept in the know about the ongoing UFO discussion.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 07:02 PM
link   

My first thought was that the "UFO" should be in the cloud's shadow, but it doesn't look like it.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze

Videos only very rarely give us an idea of distance or size. In a situation like this a video wouldn't help.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

originally posted by: pianopraze

Videos only very rarely give us an idea of distance or size. In a situation like this a video wouldn't help.

Why video wouldn't help? It would help a lot. I am not talking of the distance but overall. No?

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: DaydreamerX

I have a UFO video posted here and you can’t tell the distance or how big the object is at all! I could not even tell filming it.

I had reference points but I was so off. Someone else saw what I saw, he was miles away from me!

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaydreamerX
Why video wouldn't help? It would help a lot.

I said why on my post.

I am not talking of the distance but overall. No?

I was obviously talking about the distance.

Overall, videos could help in some things, like speed and direction of movement, if any, but not much more.

In what do you think it would help?

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: JJproductions
Someone else saw what I saw, he was miles away from me!

If two people see the same object at the same time from distant places and both register in some way in what direction the object was in relation to them, that can help getting an idea of the location of the object, and from that the distance to both witnesses and size of the object.

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Yes, thank you! The other person confirmed what we both saw and they were heading southwest. He was 7 miles east of me. The only thing I know is that whatever we saw was not a flying lantern.

The wind was blowing to the east not southwest! Unless they had an electric motor.

join