It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Attacks Trump One Day After the 2nd Attempt on Him!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Right on time as they say.

The next day after the 2nd attempt on Trump, Hillary Clinton goes on MSNBC and seriously says Trump is a "Danger to Our Country" !!

She warned Trump would "do harm to our country" !!

They keep inciting and provoking the mental cases that listen!! šŸ˜ƒ

She also may have said something about disinformation on SM and maybe some "deterrents" are needed (like jail and fines!!!). šŸ˜”

Her "Theme" is: " We're not going back! " šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Watch as Rachel Maddow eggs her on:

Hillary Clinton Calls Trump ā€˜Danger to Our Countryā€™ After 2nd Assassination Attempt

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said Monday on MSNBCā€™s ā€œThe Rachel Maddow Showā€ that former President Donald Trumpā€™s politics of ā€œhate and divisionā€ put the United Statesā€™ security in danger.

Clinton said, ā€œIā€™m very hopeful, and even optimistic that Americans who do not want to see a continuation of this politics of hate and division will reject Trump.ā€

She continued, ā€œThe object in this case is Donald Trump, his demagoguery, his danger to our country and the world. You know, they were merciless about what they saw as President Bidenā€™s problems in the debate and calling for him to withdraw. I believe Donald Trump has disqualified himself over and over and over again to be a presidential candidate, let alone a president.ā€

Here she is with the "misinformation" BS!!!:
BREAKING: Hillary Clinton suggests jailing Americans for posting "misinformation"

"There needs to be deterrence" -- (Xzourze and Vid)

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Here's an example of MISINFORMATION Hillary is talking about:

Xzourze - Possible quote from Joy Reid at MSNBC!!
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

edit on Sep-17-2024 by xuenchen because: šŸ¤”šŸ—”

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Evil is real .

Evil is real and it comes with a smile Speaking of Freedom and Democracy and it loves using words like Equality and Inclusion .

The most effective Chains are the Chains you can't even feel.

One way or another they will stop Trump from getting into office . He intends to fry all of them and their way of life .

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

She also may have said something about disinformation on SM and maybe some "deterrents" are needed (like jail and fines!!!). šŸ˜”

well hell if they start jailing people for misinformation they'd have 3/4 of dem ones in prisons and cause overcrowding?

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Now that Hillary's grandkids* are no longer very young, and she has spent quality time with them, her trial for TREASON is being geared up for activation. The only question is, will it be CIVILIAN or MILITARY?

*President Trump said in 2017 he changed his mind about bringing Hillary to justice, because of the new grandbaby. Didn't want the little one spending the first few years of life visiting grandma in prison.

šŸ˜Ž āš–

edit on 1792024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I guess the swamp once upon a time queen is soo mad with the realization that the two attempts on Trumps life failed, that she cannot keep her mouth close.

She and pelosi, are so irrelevant nobody cares, but they are trying to trigger the sleeping cells and be done with Trump.

Never in my life I was expecting something like this going on in America, when a presidential candidate is been targeted soo much and in any way possible to keep him from becoming president a second time.

The vile and bitterness of democrats is incredible.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

MARG6043, it has to be made clear to these top-level Democrats that they'll be looking up from Hell to Trump in Heaven, if he is killed.

They all will be held responsible, and nothing...NOTHING can stop millions of angry Americans who want you vanquished from the face of this earth. Especially Republican Americans, who are FAR SMARTER with delivering citizen-justice, than Democrats have been, or are capable of.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 11:35 AM
link   
If the Democrats succeed in offing Trump, I hope there are enough Patriots to stop the rest of the Democrats from walking our streets.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

What were you saying about violence inciting rhetoric?

Chill out man.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I wonder if Hillary carries a pager? šŸ˜ƒ

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Hilary is angry because she wasn't put in charge of Trump's suicide.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Is bad enough for the acting director of the SS to have an opinion on the matter and is very damaging and a warning to all.

BREAKING: U.S. Secret Service Acting Director Ronald L. Rowe warns that a looming geopolitical event could thrust the United States into a kinetic conflict or spark a crisis that would expand the Secret Service's responsibilities and the number of high-profile figures they need to protect.

www.msn.com...

When you have democrats in social media rejoicing about the assassination attempts on Trump you know we got some sick mother feckers in this nation.

This are not republicans asking for violence is democrats and their leadership.

edit on 17-9-2024 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Funny that Hillary is still pedaling the 2016 Russian hoax.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

What were you saying about violence inciting rhetoric?

Chill out man.

In your world, people don't believe in issuing warnings, in an attempt to thwart attacks?

I'm letting Top-Level Democrats know what they will receive if Donald Trump is killed.

If he is not killed, they only have to worry about being investigated and prosecuted by President Trump's DOJ, if warranted.

Your "head in the sand" approach to deterrence, isn't acceptable for red-blooded Americans.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 12:13 PM
link   

"Head in the sand"?

Better than having yours where it obviously is.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 12:16 PM
link   
The thing about MSNBC is they are always going to be ultra-left it's thier bread and butter

truth is though thats a limited market and they are the 6th-rated network they don't have loads of viewers and are down 18% in an election year is not good either.

I prefer to not give the Jean Psaki's, Rachel Maddows, and Joy Reid's any attention at all they have such small viewership to begin with #1 and #2 it shows the desperation the DNC and the left is in.

Saving our souls and building back better will take much longer and cost a lot more too

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 12:22 PM
link   

How can they call them supporters with a straight face?

Can't even say they're disgruntled ex-supporters to align with reality a little bit.

edit on 17-9-2024 by AlroyFarms because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

"Head in the sand"?

Better than having yours where it obviously is.

What is the CORRECT terminology for not issuing a warning as a deterrent? Even parents do so with children...and US-Russia uses Warning Deterrence when it comes to using nuclear weapons.

But you're saying a "Warning" is not deterrence?

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 12:24 PM
link   

I didn't say anything about that.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 12:45 PM
link   

It is lovely how democrats try to make everything political into a black and while issue and people still doesn't get it how racist this is, hell, we got more Hispanic now than ever before, I wonder when the blacks are ditched out and substitute with Hispanics, I am sure for the election after 2025, Hispanics will take over the inner cities and black communities in numbers.

<<   2 >>

join