It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Big Cat Crossing The Road

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

It's very similar to what my Dad described in Scotland - doesn't have the build of a UK wildcat, could be a paticularly big/long UK domestic shorthair but hard to properly grasp scale.

Trail cams have been set up in the region where Panthera DNA was discovered and a big black cat and cub also sighted last month - locations are being kept confidential by Cumbria wildlife trust due to belief there's a small population worth conserving. link

I'm in a few remote places there over the weekend foraging for special fungi so may have to take a camera on the rare chance something is spotted - there's a lot of secret little caves and miles of wilderness full of deer, boar and other larger wildlife apart from farm animals to prey on.

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion
a reply to: Kurokage

It's very similar to what my Dad described in Scotland - doesn't have the build of a UK wildcat, could be a paticularly big/long UK domestic shorthair but hard to properly grasp scale.

Trail cams have been set up in the region where Panthera DNA was discovered and a big black cat and cub also sighted last month - locations are being kept confidential by Cumbria wildlife trust due to belief there's a small population worth conserving. link

I'm in a few remote places there over the weekend foraging for special fungi so may have to take a camera on the rare chance something is spotted - there's a lot of secret little caves and miles of wilderness full of deer, boar and other larger wildlife apart from farm animals to prey on.

Thats really interesting, I hope you have fun in search for 'fungi' and maybe catch a pic of a distant big cat rather than close up!!

<< 1   >>

join