It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats Issue LIES Pretending to Condemn Violence After Each Attempt to Assassinate Trump.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Monday, September 16, 2024

Over the weekend, this Summer's 2nd attempt to kill candidate/former President Donald J. Trump was made...and once again, thwarted.

Info Here: www.breitbart.com...

--Today in Philadelphia, President Joe Biden condemned political violence as disgusting and unacceptable!

Source: www.newsfromthestates.com...

--His Vice President and current Democrat candidate for President, Kamala Harris, said political violence is horrible, and must stop!

Source: newsukraine.rbc.ua...

------------

TRUTH: BIDEN, HARRIS & DEMOCRATS MAKE EMOTIONAL STATEMENTS LIKE THOSE... BUT DON'T MEAN ANY OF IT.

All you have to do is look at what they've said OVER and OVER AGAIN, to know how they REALLY FEEL, and WHAT THEY REALLY WANT TO SEE HAPPEN to DONALD J. TRUMP...

Democrats used increasingly incendiary rhetoric against President Trump in the days, weeks, and months leading up to the two assassination attempts:

-Kamala Harris — repeatedly: "Trump is a threat to our democracy and fundamental freedoms."

-Kamala Harris: "It's on us to recognize the threat [Trump] poses."

-Kamala Harris: "Does one of us have to come out alive? Ha ha ha ha!"

-Joe Biden: "It's time to put Trump in a bullseye."

-Joe Biden: "I mean this from the bottom of my heart: Trump is a threat to this nation."

-Joe Biden: "There is one existential threat: it's Donald Trump."

-Joe Biden: "Trump is a genuine threat to this nation ... He's literally a threat to everything America stands for."

-Joe Biden: "Trump and MAGA Republicans are a threat to the very soul of this country."

-Joe Biden: "Trump and the MAGA Republicans represent an extremism that threatens the very foundations of our republic ... and that is a threat to this country."

-Tim Walz: "Are [Republicans] a threat to democracy? Yes. ... Are they going to put peoples' lives in danger? Yes."

-Gwen Walz: "Buh-bye, Donald Trump."

-Rep. Nancy Pelosi: "[Trump] is a threat to our democracy of the kind that we have not seen."
Many more at: www.donaldjtrump.com... (Each is hyperlinked to the original source.)

Influential Democrats can't make statements like these and NOT expect a good number of the nation's 50 million Democrats (and others) to read/hear their words as a call to rid this world of Donald J. Trump. Democrat leaders (Political, Hollywood, Media) are very savvy with manipulating members of that party.

Summary: When Democrat Leaders say, "We Condemn All Forms of Political Violence", THEY ARE LYING. 😡

-WeMustCare

edit on 1692024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 11:01 PM
link   
They came out of the shoot wanting blood and stated it constantly. Every since he came down the stairs.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 11:03 PM
link   
This group of democrats are the worst.
They think they hacked life because they sold themselves to dark forces in exchange for jobs and some virtue points.
They can't imagine anyone wouldn't take that deal.
They think everyone else is just stupid.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Some of the Democrats I know are not very enthused wby Kamala's speeches, finding them empty and lacking in sincerity.
Walz-and his wife speking at her ralleys is a HUGE negative. He comes off as worse than a used car salesman and his wife looks like a low-IQ housewife that only knows how to bake cookies and push a broom.

They still hate Trump but are feeling incredibly disheartened.

49 days left to decide where the worst of two evils lies.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: berbofthegreen
They came out of the shoot wanting blood and stated it constantly. Every since he came down the stairs.

Due to decades of residing in the Chicago area, I became well aware of how underhanded and downright EVIL Democrats could be. From the Governor all the way down to the Democrat precinct captains.

But it surprised even me when President Barack Hussein Obama's Attorney General was authorized to issue a statement calling on Democrats to riot and draw blood to display their anger over Donald Trump stealing the 2016 election from Hillary Clinton.

THE U.S. ATTORNEY GENERAL...Chief Law Enforcement Officer of the United States!

And deranged Democrats say Trump was trying to "destroy democracy" by urging his supporters to "March Peacefully" to the U.S. Capitol?!?!

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

This group of democrats are the worst.
They think they hacked life because they sold themselves to dark forces in exchange for jobs and some virtue points.
They can't imagine anyone wouldn't take that deal.
They think everyone else is just stupid.

Maybe Democrats have felt Americans are stupid for a long time, but it was President Obama's chief advisor, Jonathon Gruber, who talked openly about how the Obama Administration leveraged the "Stupidity of Americans" to sell them on what the Administration wanted them to have.

From Nov 2014 - When the MSM didn't hide Democrat negatives: thehill.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

I'll do it like them.

Statement 1:

I think that overgrown child belongs nowhere near the seat of power ever again. He is absolutely a damaging and draining influence on our social decorum, and whose mere existence is detrimental to our cohesion. So long as he inserts himself as the most important thing his persona and likeness will feed on collective sanity like a vampire. Even if he's a quasi-prophet the "morals" he imparts are laced with; victimhood, blame, mistrust, name-calling, projection, deflection, division, retribution, and hate.

I don't appreciate his influence.

Statement 2:

I condemn all instances of voting with bullets. All instances of political martyrdom or the delusions of grandeur leading to violent and derranged acts are un-American. We are not The Dominican Republic. Ideally, we don't recycle leaders and governments with gunshots hoping for greener pastures ahead. We vote, win/lose, and wait 4 years.

You can do both at once.

Explanation:

These martyrs ARE NOT HELPING ANYTHING. They should stick to their obsessive single-minded social media posting.

As seen with this latest nutbar, single-minded obsessions (like Ukraine) festering with a single-minded blame from a singular source is what leads to this martyr sh*t. It cuts all ways.

Blame:

Can you blame democrats calling him a threat for giving the nutbar the extra push?

Hell yes. They blamed the Giffords shooting on a campaign poster of her in crosshairs. You can apply that same vitriol to Trump's democrat designation as a threat.

But he is something. So perhaps it's time for a change in terminology?

People could say Trump is "potentially damaging" to what we know as democracy. Pull back the wording from things that get eliminated. Threats get eliminated, but potentially damaging things get fixed through traditional means, like voting.

That said, I really hope we fix the future potential damage of Trump before it happens.

Fair enough?
edit on 17-9-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 01:07 AM
link   

What is your thought on the whole Elon Musk Post on X
‘No One Is Even Trying To Assassinate Biden/Kamala’

I feel someone of his statue shouldn't have made that post.....BUT again I think his point isn't being seen/heard properly

I could be wrong ....but this is how I took his post.
The Left say that the Right are So Extreme and Violent
But yet the only ones doing that sort of thing seems to be the Left
If the Right is so Extreme and Violent WHY is no one going after the Left

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33
Ahem.

Here I’ll do it like them.

Biden: “It’s time to put him in the crosshairs”.

Next?

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Communist-loving CNN says Ohio Senator JD Vance caused bomb threats in Ohio this weekend.

Ohio Governor Mike DeWine says the bomb threats are coming from other countries.

Lazy low-IQ Democrats Exposed Again: redstate.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: tarantulabite1

What is your thought on the whole Elon Musk Post on X
‘No One Is Even Trying To Assassinate Biden/Kamala’

I feel someone of his statue shouldn't have made that post.....BUT again I think his point isn't being seen/heard properly

I could be wrong ....but this is how I took his post.
The Left say that the Right are So Extreme and Violent
But yet the only ones doing that sort of thing seems to be the Left
If the Right is so Extreme and Violent WHY is no one going after the Left

That's very intuitive of you and an accurate interpretation. Domestic violence, even in American neighborhoods, is primarily Democrat owned and executed.

BTW...Elon Musk is just a regular personality who's very smart. I think only English Royalty are expected to act 100% dignified these days, lol.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 01:44 AM
link   

It would be easier to swallow if Democrats said, "Yes we use rhetoric that stirs up violence. That's OK from our perspective".

But they won't own up to doing so. If they did, it would make it easier to accept when they accuse a Republican of fomenting violence.

But as pointed out by another astute member, 80% of the violence in this country is delivered by DEMOCRATS....protestors, gang-bangers, rapists, robbers, etc..

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 04:17 AM
link   

But it's just a joke...

Next thing you know cnn will start blaming women for being r*ped

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 05:39 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 07:32 AM
link   

You mean like this ?

www.foxnews.com...

Hillary Clinton says Trump poses 'danger to our country and the world' after assassination attempt

A day after a failed assassination attempt on Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton said Monday that the former president posed a "danger to our country and the world."

"The press is still not able to cover Trump the way that they should," Clinton told MSNBC's Rachel Maddow. "They careen from one outrage to the next … I don’t understand why it’s so difficult for the press to have a consistent narrative about how dangerous Trump is. You know, the late great journalist Harry Evans, one time said that journalists should, you know, really try to achieve objectivity, and by that, he said, I mean they should cover the object."

"Well, the object in this case is Donald Trump. His demagoguery, his danger to our country and the world. And stick with it."

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Never mind.
edit on 17-9-2024 by FullHeathen because: unsolicited jocularity

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Whatever is the democrat party today is full of nothing but blood thirsty traitors.

They are behind the attempts on Trumps life, the swamp cannot fathom having Trump becoming president.

This no just our own democrat politicians and their benefactors is also foreign influences at play.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

That woman is actually publicly asking for more attempts on Trumps life, she is calling for the crazies to come and take a shot.

Is incredible what democrats are getting away with and is not over, is going to get worst, as more of the swamp creatures comes out of their hiding holes and start encouraging violence.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 11:27 AM
link   
It’s the media as well.
Check out what the New York Times just says about the assassin Routh….

Mr. Routh has been a serial crusader for causes large and small dating back to at least 1996, when he campaigned against graffiti in Greensboro, N.C., where he lived for decades. In July, he urged President Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris on the social media platform X to visit the victims of the assassination attempt against Mr. Trump in Butler, Pa., writing that "Trump will never do anything for them."

x.com...

A crusader.
You can’t loathe these folks enough.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join