It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspect in attempted assassination of Trump traveled to Ukraine in Apr 22 called for bombing Moscow

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13

I am neither a Democrat nor am I on the left.

I do not support Democrat policies, mind you, they don't seem to have any.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

No but you give their activities a pass and are critical of Republicans over less. With the media overwhelmingly giving the democrats positive press, despite warranting harsher treatment (which they won't get when you realize who the news organizations heads are married to). They have done a disservice by not holding them to any kind of heat for their misdeeds! Sad fact, there is more evidence to Waltz being a Chinese asset than Trump being a Russian one.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 11:50 AM
link   

No, I don't.

I have never commented on the Russian asset thing.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: RickyD

I honestly don't know.

Like I said in the first post I made in this thread I'm not discounting any conspiratorial aspect to this just that there seems to be a competency issue with the security detail regarding their efficiency and ability to protect Trump.

As WMC said, lets hope more details are revealed in future legal proceedings......however, I'm not sure any of us have complete trust that will happen.

“ I don’t have that information in front of me, I’d have to check in to that mumble mumble….” Is what will be revealed.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Yes, there are unhinged Democrats but calling for all Democrats to be treated as "terrorists" seems a step too far.

Even Tulsi is a terrorist, so turnabout and all that.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 02:46 AM
link   
This is probably the best report I've read on the attempted assassination of Trump here in the UK.
I hope our US members can read it.

www.bbc.co.uk...

A gunman hid for nearly 12 hours in bushes before Donald Trump played an unscheduled game of golf at his oceanfront club in Florida.....

The former president was on the fifth fairway at 13:31 EDT (17:31 GMT), an area adjacent to busy roads near Palm Beach International Airport, when a member of his protection detail spotted a rifle poking out of foliage by the sixth hole.

He had been lurking there on the public side of a fence since 01:59 local time on Sunday morning, according to mobile phone records, cited by federal officials.

Residents say Trump spends almost every Sunday at the West Palm Beach golf club when he is not on the campaign trail.

But Secret Service director Ronald Rowe said on Monday that the former president was “not even really supposed to go there”, so agents had to put together a security plan at the last minute.

Certainly leaves a few unanswered questions but it does fill in some of the blanks.
edit on 17/9/24 by Freeborn because: typo

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Certainly leaves a few unanswered questions but it does fill in some of the blanks.

Except for one thing. The cell phone location information about him being there since 01:59 local time is almost certainly a ruse. It's smoke and mirrors because he couldn't have been there that long. Someone is just saying that to make it look like he just coincidentally guessed where Trump would be (and that someone didn't instruct him where to go later). He might have been in the city somewhere that long, but not that exact location. Someone later (much later) almost certainly told him where to go and when.

This wasn't just some serendipity; it was an inside job.

edit - Oh, and one other thing...You don't just park along side a highway in Florida and leave your car. If you do, the State Police will come by in a matter of an hour or so and tag your car with a big orange sticker. The purpose of the sticker is 3 things:

1. A printed warning to move your vehicle or get it towed within 72 hours or it will be impounded
2. To serve as a notification to other officers passing by that the vehicle has already been seen by LEO's and tagged (so they won't stop also).
3. To notify other LEO's passing by that there is no person in the vehicle who requires assistance.

There's no way he could have been there for over 12 hours.

edit on 9/17/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

At this point I wouldn't discount any theory, but we have to be mindful that all we are doing is speculating based on the information available to us and our own assumptions and reckonings.

I suppose it is feasible that the guy stayed there for nearly 12 hours. Its also not beyond the realms of possibility that someone did tip him off.
It says in that report that the cavalcade Trump travelled in to the golf course was a common sight and that when people saw it travelling a certain route they knew he was going to play golf.

Who knows if it was the first time Routh had waited there?

One of the residents there questions how he could park so close to the part of the course he was at?

I'd like to think this was just some lone nutjob.....but I'm so sure.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

IMO with all the felony convictions on record and the recruiting he was doing out of some of the garden spots in the Mid-East He was a Protected asset .. x.com...

I guess we are lucky our school system is so bad as we seem to produce some really dumb idiots running these type of operations...
edit on 727thk24 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

I could see that IF the guy was a local, but he flew all the way from Hawaii to be there on that day. And why did he pick that particular location, one known to paparazzi for getting pictures of Trump? And why was there no paparazzi already there? As you well know, the paparazzi are a relentless bunch; they never give up trying to scoop something...never. So, why didn't one of them show up there...in the 12 hours he supposedly sat there?

And then there's the vehicle on the side of the road thing. In Florida, you don't just park a vehicle on the side of the road for hours. Oh sure, people do break down and have to leave their cars, but that's why local law enforcement place the big orange stickers on the driver's window (like I described above).

Lastly, if this was a known stakeout location for paparazzi, then why didn't the USSS guys have it covered when they knew Trump was going to go golfing, or at least go check it out beforehand? After all, the guy was allegedly there for 12 hours setting up his spot. Same question goes for local LEO's (who know the area better than anyone).

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join