It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspect in attempted assassination of Trump traveled to Ukraine in Apr 22 called for bombing Moscow

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Trumps golf outing was last minute decision. Few knew.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Guy is obviously a deep state MKULTRA double agent operative !! 😀

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Kallipygywiggy

He had a Biden/Harris bumper sticker.

Spent years posting how much he hated Trump

Donated to Act Blue

He was a deranged leftist.

We need to start treating democrats like the terrorists they are.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

I think its a good guess that if Trump had some downtime there's a reasonable chance he'd be off playing golf somewhere - nothing wrong with that, its a great game.
So wouldn't it just be a matter of time before he turned up at that particular course?

I'm just speculating, pretty much the same as everyone.

I think its fair to assume that in light of the recent attempt on his life that security would have been beefed up a bit, hence my previous point that there's a clear question of competency here.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I can't confirm yet, but I just saw this, crazy if true-

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

I haven't seen anything linking Blackrock to the Azov Bn video yet.

It's possible though.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

We'll learn more when the suspect appears in court. Secret service tried to kill him but missed. Just like they did the last guy.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Now it's being reported that he wrote a book last year encouraging Iran to assassinate Trump...

Source

Amazon Link
edit on 16-9-2024 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Suspect in attempted assassination of Trump traveled to Ukraine in Apr 22 called for bombing Moscow

Yeah .. that's completely normal and something that any average American would have done. /sarcasm

YIKES! So many directions this could take .. average nutter .. hyperpartisan whack .. programmed CIA stooge .. foreign asset ..

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

We'll learn more when the suspect appears in court.

Hopefully.

Secret service tried to kill him but missed. Just like they did the last guy.

Which raises different competency questions.
Whether people like Trump or not is irrelevant, the man is an ex-President of The United States and a current candidate for the position. I think its only reasonable that his security detail should consist of the very best.

The main thing at this point that makes me think this is down to incompetent and lax security is that if it was part of some conspiracy surely they would have ensured the guy was shot dead? Alive he is a liability.

But you're right, we'll see at future court proceedings etc.

I certainly hope hope they have improved all future security. Its in no-one's best interests for Trump to be assassinated......well certainly not ordinary American people.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Guy is obviously a deep state MKULTRA double agent operative !! 😀

Whatever he is, there is a medal waiting for him at ABC News for knocking the Trump-Harris debate whistleblower off the front page.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

"We need to start treating democrats like the terrorists they are."

Really? All of them?

There are several millions of them.

That's just unhinged.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Really? All of them?

That's just unhinged.

Yeah, unhinged

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Really? All of them?

That's just unhinged.

But when the shoe is on the other foot it gets no attention! The broad strokes have been used to paint Republicans in a really negative manner for years. Plus we don't see any calls from the democrats to tone down their rhetoric, why is that? We have instead seen all manner of democrats expressing disappointment that this guy also failed! It's only unhinged when the democrats get called on it, gotcha.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Of all the golf courses he plays at...not to mention the guy didn't live near by or something...are you suggesting he just waited there day after day away from home for a chance that he might show up? That seems rather unlikely especially with no one noticing him day after day.

Now what seems more likely is he had knowledge ahead of time to be there. What I would like to know is when he arrived in Florida and where he was staying/what he was doing while tuere and before this happened.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13

Yes, there are unhinged Democrats but calling for all Democrats to be treated as "terrorists" seems a step too far.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: Kallipygywiggy

He was a deranged leftist.

We need to start treating democrats like the terrorists they are.

I do hope most MAGA-AF followers understand that rank-and-file Democrats only hate Donald Trump because CRIMINALS at the top of the Democrat and Republican pyramid tell them to. They liked DJT until he began showing up on Oprah and Rush (2008 thru 2016) describing how powerful people are ripping off America and Americans.

These "powerful people" are the ones who have to be made inert. They're not just in government. They're also in charge of 90% of the U.S. media and several U.S. corporations.

We may need to help President Trump if he requests it. I'll gladly be deputized and do whatever is necessary to help get rid of these criminals. Remember...there's only a "few" of them, but they're very influential to susceptible (minimal thinking) minds.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

I honestly don't know.

Like I said in the first post I made in this thread I'm not discounting any conspiratorial aspect to this just that there seems to be a competency issue with the security detail regarding their efficiency and ability to protect Trump.

As WMC said, lets hope more details are revealed in future legal proceedings......however, I'm not sure any of us have complete trust that will happen.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 11:19 AM
link   

a reply to: hangedman13

Yes, there are unhinged Democrats but calling for all Democrats to be treated as "terrorists" seems a step too far.

Yea and it seems we have quite a few holding office. As you also are aware of, since you were also contributing to the Jefferies thread. Where is the condemnation of it from the party? A republican sneezes and the left wants their head, one of their own does something and crickets. That lack of condemnation seems to be the silent approval! It is not the first time we have seen this play out. How many foreign agents have been found nested in the democratic party in recent days? Chinese, Iranian, Turkish and Egyptian!!!! But has the Democrat party addressed the Dinosaur in the room about it? So forgive me for not giving them anymore rope, they have enough to hang themselves with if someone pulled on it.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Who's been shooting up children in schools the last 2 years?

Who's committing all the violence in cities?

Who's Mutilating children?

Who spent an entire summer burning down cities?

Who's imported 15 million inbred barbarians that are raping and murdering American women and children every day?

Who's calling for the destruction of Israel?

Who's calling for the destruction of America?

All democrats.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join