It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged Bombshell ABC Debate Whistleblower Affidavit Drops

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Same. As soon as I heard "Neither of the candidates here today have been told what the questions are going to be" before the debate even started, I knew they were lying.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
I hope this is true because I look forward to watching the MSM burn down.

ABC will only be the beginning. People may actually break the programming once they realize how deep this really goes.

Like I have said multiple times, if we want this country back we need to start with the media and biased reporting.

Hold these conglomerates accountable and tank their ratings.

I want to live to see Disney bankrupt enough to put Star Wars and Marvel back in the hands of real fans.

It'd be nice to have a redux of Star Wars 7, 8, & 9 without a cast of DEI characters, along with cartoons/shows kids can watch that aren't agenda driven.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

Cheers for the explanation - has the speaker confirmed he recieved a copy or is it an as yet unverified claim in the affidavit?

As far as I know there is no confirmation as of yet.
A journalist posted that it was passed onto Johnson
on the platform of X.

I do not have the link, sorry.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Thanks, so far I'm leaning on it being a fake unless other confirmation comes in as there's too many errors in the document and he says he details how he recieved a copy he sent to himself via Fed Ex on the 10th Sept (posted day before) despite the affidavit being dated 9th Sept which doesn't add up along with the debate being refered to in past tense.

Could well be wrong but doesn't pass the sniff test and over here a journo would second source things and ask for evidence such as the alleged audio recordings rather than reprint a poorly redacted affidavit that would easily give away the identity of the whistleblower if true. It's especially odd given that the whistleblower is meant to work for ABC and should be familiar or have passing knowlege of how to leak such things.

Again the actual whistleblower may exist and this document doesn't prove the allegations are fake; I'm just leaning on this doc being a 5 - 10 minute fake.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Billionaire Trump Backer Bill Ackman Posts Open Letter to ABC News About Debate Shenanigans: ‘I Find the Allegations Credible’

Ackman, a hedge fund investor with an estimated worth of $9 billion, addressed on twitter to CEO of Disney/formerly ABC that the allegations from the Whistleblower that the network collaborated with Harris appear valid and should be investigated.

Bill Ackman
@BillAckman
CEO Pershing Square, Co-trustee
@PershingSqFdn
817 Following
1.4M Followers
Bill Ackman
@BillAckman
@RobertIger

Dear Bob,

I assume that you have been made aware of this affidavit which was made public earlier today in which a whistleblower states that
@ABC worked closely with the @KamalaHarris campaign in sharing the substance of the questions, avoiding certain topics, agreeing on the staging, committing to fact check @realDonaldTrump and not Harris, and more disturbing details.

I find the allegations credible as written and also because the affidavit was apparently made and filed the day prior to the debate and makes mention of Harris’ smaller podium and other details that only became public thereafter.

While I can’t determine the veracity of the allegations, they do match substantively what took place during the debate. The moderators of the debate —
@DavidMuir and @LinseyDavis— have yet to respond to the allegations. Since they have not yet done so, one must draw a negative inference.

In light of the seriousness of the allegations and the implications for this presidential election and for ABC’s reputation and thereby
@Disney’s and the office of the CEO, I strongly encourage you to launch an immediate investigation of this matter.

Our democracy depends on transparency, particularly with regard to events which can impact the outcome of the presidential election.

I ask on behalf of all voters that you treat these allegations with the seriousness they deserve.

Thank you.

Bill

Ackman, considered a ruthless activist investor, achieved the resignation of Harvard University President for her responds to alleged anti-semitism on campus.

The Harvard grad and donor used well-honed activist-investor moves to get what he wanted at the nation's oldest university

Bill Ackman's calls for the removal of Harvard University President Claudine Gay were ripped straight out of a corporate raider's playbook.

It was a natural approach for the billionaire hedge-fund manager who made his name as an aggressive activist investor. For decades, he amassed his fortune by investing in undervalued companies, demanding change and pursuing very public pressure campaigns - often moving to oust a company's management or board of directors.

But in the case of Harvard, Ackman used posts on X, the social-media platform formerly known as Twitter, rather than filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, to make his case.

source

It seems if the Whistleblower's Affidavit was not legit than this power broker will have egg on his face or ABC will be protesting.

My mouth is watering at the idea of these msm creeps being brought down. Boycott ABC & Disney.
edit on 17-9-2024 by soulrevival because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I love this video of some military guys responding to Harris statement that there are no US military in a war zone.

Bitchute

David Muir, what do you say?

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: soulrevival

It's too bad the GOP-led Congress doesn't have the "killer instinct" of Democrats.

If PELOSI or JEFFRIES were House Speaker, and a Fox News Whistleblower alleged that FOX NEWS cheated for Donald Trump during a debate, all House vacations would be cancelled, and all business would be put on the back burner, to investigate and give daily updates on this "tragedy and damage to our American democracy."

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Update 9.17.2024

CONGRESS to summon ABC News executives to testify.

The "Whistle Blower" affidavit describing how ABC News cheated to HELP KAMALA HARRIS during her debate with Donald Trump is very damning, and deserves to be investigated.

Source: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Update 9.17.2024

The "Whistle Blower" affidavit describing how ABC News cheated to HELP KAMALA HARRIS during her debate with Donald Trump is very damning, and deserves to be investigated.

That hearing should expose dozens of pre-packaged lies and schemes ! 🐱

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Update 9.17.2024

That hearing should expose dozens of pre-packaged lies and schemes ! 🐱

Our Congress's schedule needs a complete overhaul. They can never finish what they start because they take so many damn vacations. Right now, there are at least 3 big investigations ongoing, and they need to pass a bill to prevent the government from shutting down.

They just returned from a 51 day vacation on Sept 9th. On Sept 30th, they leave for another 31 days. (No work at all in October!) Only 29 "working days" on their calendar between now and January 1st 2025.

Congress is afraid to make big decisions (like cutting FBI funding), and don't stick around long enough to work up any nerve, or reach any meaningful conclusions to anything. But they are great at WHINING! 🤨

<< 1  2   >>

join