It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged Bombshell ABC Debate Whistleblower Affidavit Drops

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

I'll do one better.

How can ANYONE be said to have "won" a debate...which has been proven to have provided no increase in support.

I guess Harris won one of those participation trophies.

"I won the debate and all I got was this T-shirt"

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
a reply to: DBCowboy

How can ANYONE be said to have "won" a debate...which has been proven to have been rigged for them to win?

It was a debate, but between the left and Trump.

"The left" is running for president.

Not Harris.

Trump is running against an ideology, a theocracy to power.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

How can ANYONE be said to have "won" a debate...which has been proven to have been rigged for them to win?

Not Harris.

Great insight.
Eloquently put.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I hope this is true because I look forward to watching the MSM burn down.

ABC will only be the beginning. People may actually break the programming once they realize how deep this really goes.

Like I have said multiple times, if we want this country back we need to start with the media and biased reporting.

Hold these conglomerates accountable and tank their ratings.

I want to live to see Disney bankrupt enough to put Star Wars and Marvel back in the hands of real fans.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
I hope this is true because I look forward to watching the MSM burn down.

ABC will only be the beginning. People may actually break the programming once they realize how deep this really goes.

Like I have said multiple times, if we want this country back we need to start with the media and biased reporting.

Hold these conglomerates accountable and tank their ratings.

I want to live to see Disney bankrupt enough to put Star Wars and Marvel back in the hands of real fans.

The general public ought to be doing an all-out boycott of anything related to ABC. PERIOD

Im going to miss Monday Night Football and ESPN but damn I used to be fine listening on the radio, LOL IO can do that again.

but unless it hits them in the pocketbook ABC/Disney doesn't give a hoot.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Election interference? BAMN! Mean Xs and all. Never Trump! Prosecute them all. Every participant.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 05:43 PM
link   
So what affect will this have on his defamation lawsuit VS ABC? Seems like it helps prove his case further. Is anyone else amused with the fact the agreement between Harris and ABC had such particular no-go topics? As in anything of real importance to the public that Harris needs to answer for?

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 06:34 PM
link   

ABC News WHISTLEBLOWER says Kamala CHEATED!

(post by Tolkien removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Can someone confirm which WB was killed in a car crash?

Is this not a thing? Has anyone else heard this?

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

You hurt ABC by ensuring Trump is elected. He will ensure the network gets investigated and audited by the DOJ/DOL/FCC/IRS until the stockholders dump all their shares, and the network slashes the pay of David Muir, George Stephanopoulos, and lays off hundreds. (Gives me goosebumps just thinking about it!)

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Is it normal for affidavits not to have headed paper or any case reference? It's meant to have been signed and notarised prior to the debate but uses past tense dozens of times when refering to the debate itself apart from section 4 on page one which seems suspect.

Usually whisteblowers show evidence such as copies of documents, audio, video, emails etc...and the redactions don't make sense apart from name, adress and signature so hard to see how it could come from someone who has ever worked in a newsroom.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Case reference? What are you talking about?

The affidavit, which purports to come from a ten-year employee at ABC News who lives in Manhattan, suggests that the Harris campaign negotiated for and received preferential conditions in advance of the Sept. 10, 2024, presidential debate.

www.themainewire.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Not Harris.

Right on Point well said.

If Harris had any Self Respect she would walk away from the entire sham that is her campaign.
edit on 16-9-2024 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Case reference? What are you talking about?

The affidavit, which purports to come from a ten-year employee at ABC News who lives in Manhattan, suggests that the Harris campaign negotiated for and received preferential conditions in advance of the Sept. 10, 2024, presidential debate.

www.themainewire.com...< br />

I'm from the UK and not familiar with the US form of affidavits but doesn't an official have to authorise it over there and it be filed with a reference? I'm confused why they'd issue an affidavit if the whistleblowing was meant for the press though he does mention he sent a copy to Speaker Mike Johnson which could be the reason.

The verification blurb at the bottom seems odd due to random capitalisation of the first word in each line and repetition of words - i.e State of New York), information Information - where I'd expect it to sound a bit more professional and proofread if genuine.

As the author of the article in the OP points out it needs a bit moe meat and confirmation from an official to be taken as true and not a hoax one (whistleblower may still exist and be true but this version seems off in a lot of places as if sections have been cut and pasted causing font size/page layout to change while other sections appear genuine)
edit on 16-9-2024 by bastion because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-9-2024 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 10:43 AM
link   

For knocking this whistleblower revelation off the front page, ABC and ABC News has a medal waiting for their ally-partner who planned on killing Trump yesterday.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I’m starting to think she was run as a “throw away” candidate. If she wins great, but they don’t expect her to. They didn’t want to run someone like Newsome against trump only to still possibly loose to him. They need trump out, even if that means sacrificing the next 4 years. Let Trump win and he won’t be able to run again. Then slide in a Democratic powerhouse.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Here in the U.S. the document would only reference a case
number if there was a lawsuit filed, or a law enforcement
incident. I doubt this would even make it to court as a stand
alone case, but it will likely be used in existing lawsuits and
future lawsuits against ABC for defamation and potentially
to make them accountable for a campaign donation, or
with the FCC.

Since it was released to The Speaker of the House before
the debate, that lends quite a bit of credibility to the document.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Umm... did everyone catch in the document, that this person states they have recorded proof?

I hope they made 100 copies, and got them mailed out.
Otherwise, I don't see this ending well.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Here in the U.S. the document would only reference a case
number if there was a lawsuit filed, or a law enforcement
incident. I doubt this would even make it to court as a stand
alone case, but it will likely be used in existing lawsuits and
future lawsuits against ABC for defamation and potentially
to make them accountable for a campaign donation, or
with the FCC.

Since it was released to The Speaker of the House before
the debate, that lends quite a bit of credibility to the document.

Cheers for the explanation - has the speaker confirmed he recieved a copy or is it an as yet unverified claim in the affidavit?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join