It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another attempt on Trump?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 04:10 PM
link   
alleged photo of the suspect.

Photo of weapon and backpacks from press conference.
edit on 15-9-2024 by wAnchorofCarp because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 04:11 PM
link   
It was a Noisy but mostly peaceful assassination attempt.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp
a reply to: FlyersFan

You can readily buy semi auto AKs......

I also don't agree with your assault weapon lingo but you do you.

I don’t know about you, but I’m getting really tired of people calling semi-automatic weapons “assault rifle”.
As you know, the definition of an assault rifle is “A rifle that fires an intermediate-range cartridge and is capable of select fire.” For the people who don’t really know much about firearms, this means it fires a cartridge with an effective range of 200-400 yards, and has a switch or control on the receiver that allows the weapon to be switched from semi-automatic mode (one round fired per one trigger pull), to a mode where when you pull the trigger and hold it in that position, the weapon will continue to fire until the trigger is released or the magazine runs out of ammunition rounds. Common actual assault rifle rounds (intermediate-range rounds) include (but are not limited to) the following:

5.56x45mm, 7.62x39mm, 5.45x39.5mm

Not so common, the original “assault rifle” round that started it all, the German 7.92x33mm “8mm Kurz” round for the Sturmgewehr 44 assault rifle of WW2 vintage.

Again, for those who don’t know much about firearms…..do you know how many models of the weapons labeled “assault weapons” by the 1994 Federal and by various state bans, are actually “assault weapons”? 100? 50? 20? Nope. ZERO. That’s right, NONE of the so-called “assault weapons’ on government ban lists are actually assault weapons, because they do not follow the true definition as described above. All of those weapons are semi-automatic only. And keep in mind, fully-automatic and “assault” weapons have been strictly controlled under the National Firearms Act of 1934.
edit on 1592024 by LordVoraxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 04:14 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 04:15 PM
link   
300 yrds away...clear line of sight.

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I've golfed at that club, Hole 5 is too short for a AK-47, I would have used a 4 iron.

😊

link   

BEFORE YOU POST.
READ THIS....

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (Redux)

Community Announcement re: Decorum

These rules apply to all threads and if you want to engage in personal attacks there are other sites on the Internet where you can do that. Our goal is for ATS to be above that. For members here to post like mature adults.
Those who refuse to "get it" WILL face LENGTHY POSTING BANS!!
YOU are responsible for your own posts

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 04:18 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: LordVoraxx

Assault weapon and weapons of war are the political dicta used by former and current SCOTUS justices infringing upon the 2nd amendment.

I have all sorts of assault weapons handy should I need to assault someone, including this phone.

A verb married to a noun doesn't equal a noun. So yes, it bothers me too

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

'Florida Man'

Or

'Gary Busy impersonator'
edit on 15-9-2024 by wAnchorofCarp because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA
Maybe it’s just my middle-ages eyes, but it’s hard to tell from that photo what model rifle that is. It looks like it might be an AK-type rifle with an aftermarket sporter stock installed, similar in shape to what you would typically find on a bolt-action hunting rifle.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I have a question for people in the know. Was Trump's daily itinerary published, and if not, how did he know where Trump would be?

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordVoraxx

originally posted by: IndieA
Maybe it’s just my middle-ages eyes, but it’s hard to tell from that photo what model rifle that is. It looks like it might be an AK-type rifle with an aftermarket sporter stock installed, similar in shape to what you would typically find on a bolt-action hunting rifle.

Kind of looks like an SKS

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigginpc
I have a question for people in the know. Was Trump's daily itinerary published, and if not, how did he know where Trump would be?

This golf game was not on his itinerary. Hopefully they look through this person's phone to find out how he knew Trump would be there.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: bigginpc

It's being reported that no, his schedule was not public.

When we find out who he is, and he's not local, we should definitely unwind that yarn.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Reports say Trump's golf schedule today was not posted or published.
How did the suspect know when and where Trump would be?

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
Reports say Trump's golf schedule today was not posted or published.
How did the suspect know when and where Trump would be?

Inside implant tip-off? 🤔

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join