It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kamala’s fastest flip flop?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Debate: I own gun, not taking anyone’s guns.

3 days later:

Is this her fastest flip flop yet?

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

What's an assault weapon?

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Some one ought to ask her what type of gun she owns and whether it could be used to assault someone.

Harris doesn't seem the hunting type; why does she need an assault weapon?

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Are you really surprised? She lies about her race. That's about as far as I'm willing to take her seriously, skin deep.

link   

This is why they keep their constituency stuck on idiocy and ever changing definitions.

Hear me out.

"We aren't taking your guns, we're taking your assault weapons."

While this may make you go cross-eyed, there exists people, some here even, who will eat it up.

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

They say it's the scary black ones, but I think they're just being racist.

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

They say it's the scary black ones, but I think they're just being racist.

So pink guns, rifles are okay.

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I painted mine rainbow. Let's see what they say about that.

edit on 14-9-2024 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 06:40 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

What's an assault weapon?

I know hundreds of gun owners, probably 50% of them own a AR style rifle, out of all of them I only know 2 that have actual assault rifles, 3 rnd burst and full autos, they’re both dealers. So…whatever Harris, we know you want to take all semi automatics, period.

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

This is why they keep their constituency stuck on idiocy and ever changing definitions.

Hear me out.

"We aren't taking your guns, we're taking your assault weapons."

While this may make you go cross-eyed, there exists people, some here even, who will eat it up.

Technically a gun does not have rifling in the barrel. Rifles and some pistols have rifling. So she is only saying she will not take away our shotguns...she never said she will not take away rifles and most all AR15 's have rifled barrels.

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Citation please

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

I painted mine rainbow. Let's see what they say about that.

I find this picture offensive. Kids might eat that thinking its a gummy gun or some pothead might try and eat it thinking its an eatable gummy.

Lucky for me all my assault weapons are now insult weapons. They still function the same and don't look any different, but now before they are used I can say a curse word or comment on your life choices.

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 07:25 PM
link   
This is so typical of Biden/Harris/Walz types of people. Zero integrity rules their every whim. Say one thing they think you want to hear but always do the opposite. Obama was the king of that sort of betrayal, and set the tone for all of his worthless ilk to join in on, and boy did they, and still are. They operate the same way a nuclear explosion works, one foul deed becomes two, then four, and eight until all freedoms and liberties go up in a big fiery blast.

A few months in Gitmo would re-educate them that messing with America's freedoms is a deadly breach of their oaths.

edit on 14-9-2024 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

It is nice that the muzzle is not orange. That is legally reserved for use only on toy guns and is illegal to have an orange muzzle on a real weapon. The police take that very seriously.

Four out of five dentists don't recommend eating polymer with steel filling. The fifth dentist sells false teeth.

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Dandandat3

She searches for game like she types: she's a hunt 'n' pecker...

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 08:55 PM
link   

What's an assault weapon

a short, compact shoulder fired rifle that is capable of selective-fire that fires a cartridge intermediate in power between submachine gun and rifle cartridges.

It must be capable of selective fire.
It must have an intermediate-power cartridge: more power than a pistol but less than a standard rifle or battle rifle .
Its ammunition must be supplied from a detachable box magazine.
It must have an effective range of at least 300 metres (330 yards).

this is the definition that the U.S Army used in it's search for a weapon when stoner came up with the AR 15, which he used his AR 10 as the Base for, the best i can remember. you use to be able to find it on the web, been a long time since i have seen it on any searches no matter how hard i try.

oops, i misread your question, i thought you meant rifle
edit on 14-9-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

ETA: well i think i found it, well sort of. so it looks like i was mistaken in that it wasn't what the army wanted in search off a new rifle, the definition came from a U.S. Army Intelligence Document titled Small Arms Identification Guide, Eurasion Communist Countries. the document number i found is FSTC-CW-07-03-70.and the definition is suppose to be on page 67. but so far i i have found lots of places that claim to have a copy for sale, join and upload 5 docs to down load at scribid. but so far no direct links to read or pdfs. maybe someone else can find one.
edit on 14-9-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Just so you all know, there is now a beautiful potential community note on her post.

I just rated it helpful so hope it shows up soon

Here is her post, btw: Twitter

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

So, my Gatling Gun is still fine. That's all I care about.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 03:33 AM
link   
If it isnt clear by now that she is a liar who will say anything to anyone to stay in power I dont know what it takes. This person is an obvious idiot and a liar and very responsible for the last 4 years.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join