It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harris-Walz yard signs target of vandals

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Hope they make them in two/ply this time around.

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: Boomer1947
a reply to: RickinVa

Sure. That’s in Kentucky. Here in Northern California, it would be Trump/Vance signs.

It would be? But hasn't been. People are seeing through the Harris/Walz scam that offers nothing but blue sky. Yes, even in California.

"Mister Blue Sky, please tell us why you had to hide away for soo long, so long!"

It is not right to target anybody's sign for office. I understand the frustration. Truly, on one side is brainwashed tools and on the other are pissed off folks who feel used and shat upon by the corruption in our political officials and those unelected bureaucrats who play gods 7 days a week instead of the paid position of servant.

edit on 14000000253020249America/Chicago09pm9 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 10:07 PM
link   
4 foot by 8 foot ?
That's Way too much Obscenity.

originally posted by: RickinVa
From our local newspaper:

“I’ve never see this level before,” Miller said. “There are always going to be some people snatching signs. But we’ve had four of the 4-foot x 8-foot large barn signs, and every one of them was either damaged, run over, shot through with a gun; all four were destroyed in some way, and two of them just disappeared.”

Darin Tapp, chairman of the Daviess County Republican Party, said he hasn’t heard of any Trump-Vance signs being damaged or stolen, and he strongly condemns anyone damaging campaign signs.

Harris-Walz yard signs target of vandals

This is behind a paywall so I posted the main details...

Harris/Walz signs are being trashed but no Trump signs so far.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger2
Gasp, shudder!
Obviously the work of racist, white supremacist, homophobic, trans-hating, gun-toting, testosterone-laden,
democracy-threatening MAGA goons, displaying their toxic masculinity. They've probably been training up in the hills for months!

One of the signs was shot? With a gun? Call in the FBI! Alert Merrick and Alejandro! Convene a congressional panel, posthaste!

You forgot "Neo-Nazi" and "Fascist".

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Republicans are smarter, after a few signs taken, they add a little electrical power to them, and problem is solved.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 09:23 AM
link   

How do we know Republicans are doing it? In Kentucky, I would think a shotgun blast to the sign would be more Republican. Just taking them is some weakass liberal move, not happy with how the whole shell game played out with a surprise surprise Harris is your pick.

edit on x30Sun, 15 Sep 2024 11:18:05 -05002024258America/ChicagoSun, 15 Sep 2024 11:18:05 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

How do we know Republicans are doing it? In Kentucky, I would think a shotgun blast to the sign would be more Republican. Just taking them is some weakass liberal, not happy with how the whole shell game played out with a surprise surprise Harris is your pick.

Probably an excuse in the liberal circles. So, Mike? Why don’t you have your Harris sign out. Well Ted. Humm.. Oh. Yeah. Those damn republicans keep stealing them. You know, Jan 6th and all. They can’t burn things down like a civilised person. That’s the ticket.
edit on 15-9-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

But seriously. WHY did they pick her??🤷🏻

Same reason they picked Biden, they’re both puppets and will do and say anything they’re told to. Waltz is no mistake either for the same reasons.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

But seriously. WHY did they pick her??🤷🏻

Same reason they picked Biden, they’re both puppets and will do and say anything they’re told to. Waltz is no mistake either for the same reasons.

Walz has no Balz. He a friggin clown without the makeup.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947
Idk people in CA are getting pretty mad at comerade kamala over the illigal aliens lol

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

"shell game"

Great way to describe the DNC's manipulations.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Uhm. I live in a very democratic county in Florida. I have seen one, exactly one, Kamala sign. They actually have two.

No one is taking the time to vandalize these signs. More MAGAT BS.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join