It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harris-Walz yard signs target of vandals

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 01:27 PM
link   
From our local newspaper:

“I’ve never see this level before,” Miller said. “There are always going to be some people snatching signs. But we’ve had four of the 4-foot x 8-foot large barn signs, and every one of them was either damaged, run over, shot through with a gun; all four were destroyed in some way, and two of them just disappeared.”

Darin Tapp, chairman of the Daviess County Republican Party, said he hasn’t heard of any Trump-Vance signs being damaged or stolen, and he strongly condemns anyone damaging campaign signs.

Harris-Walz yard signs target of vandals

This is behind a paywall so I posted the main details...

Harris/Walz signs are being trashed but no Trump signs so far.
edit on R272024-09-14T13:27:47-05:00k279Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Sure. That’s in Kentucky. Here in Northern California, it would be Trump/Vance signs.

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Back in 2016, I took a rural route just to count election signs.

There were 100 Trump signs compared to 10 or so Hillary signs...which is why I wasn't surprised when Trump won.

I haven't been specifically looking but I can't recall seeing any signs for either candidate recently.

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

Sure. That’s in Kentucky. Here in Northern California, it would be Trump/Vance signs.

Don't be too sure of that.

But then maybe you guys like being sh!t on by Newsome and the Democrats.

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Gasp, shudder!
Obviously the work of racist, white supremacist, homophobic, trans-hating, gun-toting, testosterone-laden,
democracy-threatening MAGA goons, displaying their toxic masculinity. They've probably been training up in the hills for months!

One of the signs was shot? With a gun? Call in the FBI! Alert Merrick and Alejandro! Convene a congressional panel, posthaste!

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 01:59 PM
link   

It would be? But hasn't been. People are seeing through the Harris/Walz scam that offers nothing but blue sky. Yes, even in California.

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Classic! I'm still LMAO.

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Same in upstate ny

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Why should it be surprising? How can it be surprising??

SHE SUCKS.

Harris's political career ENDED in 2016 only to be resurrected in 2020 in order to run with a Depends™ dependent, treasonous, geriatric snake oil salesman for the WH.

WHY did they pick her? Of all the more qualified candidates in the pool, she was given right seat to the most powerful nation on earth..... arguably, to be fair.

But seriously. WHY did they pick her??🤷🏻

The lack of signs are a direct result of the incessant attacks on free speech. It's not that much of a mystery. Like it or not, people have been conditioned to play most things close to the chest now that there's no expectation of privacy.

edit on 14-9-2024 by VariedcodeSole because: eta

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Here in Delaware ... Over the line in S.E. Pennsylvania all the Trump signs were disappearing. Stolen.

People are going to be obnoxious about politics.

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 02:24 PM
link   
There is usual a good batch of democratic signs around presidential elections. I haven’t seen what should have been Biden signs. And after the transition to Harris, I have only seen one Harris sign. There should be dozens of Harris signs in the usual suspects yards.
edit on 14-9-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

What do you mean, "going to be"?

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Harris-Walz supporters are frustrated. They should wait until after Trump wins to destroy their signs. No class.

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 02:39 PM
link   

They do. So many years of being debased by these deviant leaders they chose, they all have scat fetishes now.
The streets of San Francisco are a good example.

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 02:54 PM
link   

I mean they must right ?

Why else would they keep voting these people in ?

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 02:57 PM
link   

There is a Silent Majority of People who plan to vote for Trump .

The same thing happened in 2016.

You can't actually think people are going to allow this woke stupidity to continue ?

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Anyone considering voting for Harris/Walts should be rounded up and reeducated, that dude is Tom Arnold, and she is a moron.
edit on 14-9-2024 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 03:07 PM
link   

It's all done by Biden supporters that are mad about Kamala taking Biden away from them. 😬

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Not really surprised. Owensboro is about an hour from me and this is a pretty blue collar/Conservative part of the state.

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups "

- George Carlin

top topics

<<   2 >>

join