It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Details of the expulsion of six British diplomats from Russia

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
And Russia doesn't do any spy stuff, I suppose?

What a lot of nothing.

Just Brit bashing propaganda parotting, as usual.

Wonder on which page the threats of nuking us will start?

Of course they do.
Britain and Russia are as bad as each other.
That's what is often disregarded in the rush to demonise Russia.

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I don't think we Novichock people or Polonium them, though?

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 11:39 AM
link   

You place too much stock in Western propaganda - it's as bad as the Russian kind.

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 11:42 AM
link   

If it happened Russia would scream about it.

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

You place too much stock in Western propaganda - it's as bad as the Russian kind.

We do 'wetworks' assasinations like every other country but never seen any evidence the UK has used chemical, nuclear or biological weapons in Russia (or any other country) killed innocent civillians and caused lifelong injuries to dozens of others by disguarding of them in a public bin. Is there any?

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Apologies. I was forgetting how evil us Brits are and how we deserve to be annihilated in nuclear 🔥🔥🔥.

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Just today, the Russian representative to the UN initiated a UN investigation into how Ukrainian terrorists got their hands on a military-grade poisonous substance, produced only in the US, which they used in the Kursk region against civilians.

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Do you have a source for this?

What substance?

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Is this anything like these Russian lies?

www.reuters.com...

"Russia has accused Ukrainian forces of killing civilians and using shells that contained chemical weapons but at the time of writing, there have been no credible news reports of chemical weapon use in Kursk.
The photo predates Kyiv’s assault on Kursk, however, and is a still frame from a video published nearly a decade ago in 2015."

Please back up your claims with some evidence.

Preferably not a tissue of lies.

edit on 14-9-2024 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 12:41 PM
link   

You should post a thread about this, with a source, and evidence.

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 02:06 PM
link   

You have been on ATS a few times since making your claim.

So do you have a source or any evidence, please?

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 08:49 PM
link   

The fact that Russia exists and is thriving is a threat to the Western rulers, they do not want a system like Russia's infecting their social order, even though it is collapsing on all its domestic fronts. In the west essential services have the parasite of an NGO on their back squeezing profit for the few from an impoverished host. A parasite usually lets the host live but in this case it seems to have gone insane and will suck the host dry.

If there was any intelligence left in these upper classes, they would have realized at some stage the practical necessities of life will sweep away any dictate to tow the line, as their very existence of intergenerational wealth is dependent on the status quo continuing , since Thatcher, there has been an ideological push in the management classes , to control and exploit the normal public.

The West is reaching the end game technically financially and socially. It has to have a new world to exploit, and Russia fits the bill. But overall stomach for a war with Russia in the working and what's left of the middle classes is very low , it will probably end up with severe and growing social unrest resulting in regime change as it always does after many years of misery .

So Russian Troll ,it appears that I have made Russia out to be the new Eden where no doubt it is just normal people going about there daily business less burdened by having to pay welfare for a smaller upper class. Could I ask you a question slightly off topic?? What I would like to know ..thats if you know of course. are you having the same problems with the medical vaccinations that the West is having...have your death rates gone up significantly from before the time of the pandemic. Or is it another Western problem? because I for one think that a war with Russia is more of a distraction for a general problems caused by the continued and increasing death and injury rates. If it is happening in Russia as well then I might have to change focus.

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity
...because I for one think that a war with Russia is more of a distraction...

I agree with this. Not just a distraction from post 2020 effects of allopathic medicine but also rising prices at the pumps, higher cost of food and utilities.

Western propaganda has made clear who we should blame, who to hate and who to fear.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

Hello!

You have a very interesting theory about the roots of the events that are happening now. And it certainly has a right to exist. However, I believe that it is only part of these roots. When analyzing the situation, it seems to me that all sources should be considered in a complex.

Now about the questions you asked. I would not idealize Russia. The Russian elites are still trying to follow the main trends in the West, although now they have their tail firmly between their legs. In Russia, there are no statistics on deaths due to side effects of Covid vaccinations. The overall mortality rate, according to published statistics, is within the average annual figures. But, in my subjective opinion, the mortality rate has certainly increased. Of course, I am subjective. I was against vaccination and the same vaccination campaign unleashed in Russia as in the West. I myself had Covid twice (Betta and Omicron), because of this, in December 2022 years ago, my humanitarian and journalistic mission to the Saratov regiments in Zaporozhye on the front line was disrupted. I was categorically against closing the Churches on Easter and disinfecting the "spoons" (the spoons with which people take communion). In addition, my late father forced me and my brother to be vaccinated. I refused, and my brother was vaccinated twice along with my father. Once - a double vaccination, the second time - a single light one. After the second vaccination, my father began to feel very bad and died of cancer 10 months later. My brother still suffers from cramps in his legs and joints at night. Therefore, I cannot objectively assess the increase in mortality from vaccinations, although many of my friends, relatives and acquaintances have died.
I hope I answered your question.
Thank you.
edit on 15-9-2024 by RussianTroll because: correct

edit on 15-9-2024 by RussianTroll because: correct

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
a reply to: bastion

Just today, the Russian representative to the UN initiated a UN investigation into how Ukrainian terrorists got their hands on a military-grade poisonous substance, produced only in the US, which they used in the Kursk region against civilians.

So, you post this claim, without any source or evidence, and when asked to do so, nothing.

I therefore have to conclude, this is a made up false claim.

Unless, you have any evidence for your claim?
edit on 15-9-2024 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Thank you for your reply R.T. It seems that personally you have experienced the same that many in the West have had to endure. As a side question would it be fair to say that the general Russian population in your estimation have grown weary of anything to do with mass vaccination as it seems that we in the west have?

So would it be fair to say that the 5g rollout is also going ahead at the same rate as it has been in the West? There is some speculation with regards to a thing which was called the Deagle report that stated that by 2025 the population numbers in the NATO and aligned highly vaxed sates would suffer a catastrophic population decline. The report left Russia and China among others with a very small decline in their population numbers. It is conjecture whether the 5G rollout has anything to do with these projected numbers so it would be interesting to know if the average Russian is also subject to the higher radiation coming from these tower structures which seem to be popping up in western suburban areas overnight.

Thank you again for the time in replying to these questions the final one being ...does the Russian media block any questioning of the efficacy of these vaccines in the same way as the censorship is applied to mass media in the West?

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

Hello!
I will try to answer your question as frankly as possible. During the Covid era, there was a large wave of protest in Russia due to the restrictions being introduced. There was also a protest against 5G networks. There were many articles in the information space about the harm of vaccination and 5G. There were heated discussions on social networks. No one limited these publications, they quickly ended on their own after all the restrictions were lifted. In addition, there were no real publications that would explain the harm of 5G from a scientific point of view. Mostly unverified, sometimes creepy, conspiracy theories were published, which few believed.
Now there are practically no publications on the topic of Covid and 5G, since all restrictions have been lifted. There was and is no censorship. The negative impact of 5G networks on people has not been scientifically proven, and the state's policy is to keep up with world progress in all areas.
I have friends who are part of a group of ultra-conservative Orthodox people. They are ardent anti-Covidists and opponents of 5G. When we entered the Moscow metro with them, they categorically refused to go through the metal detector frame and insisted on a personal search. Then many of them sold their apartments in Moscow, moved to the remote forests of the Yaroslavl region, built houses there and began to live in a limited, isolated community. I do not understand this, but I respect their choice. We often write and call each other. Although I believe that there are no reasons for protests now.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Thank you R.T so it is basically the same as in the West and the same reasoning applies and time will no doubt tell the story if there is one to tell.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join