It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Details of the expulsion of six British diplomats from Russia

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

"And, strangely enough, no one asks the simple question of how Petrov and Boshirov could poison the Skripals if they showed up in the city only the next day?))))".

Please provide some evidence for these words of yours.

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 07:52 AM
link   

www.bellingcat.com...

In a preceding report on the investigation into the two suspects in the Skripals poisoning case, Bellingcat and its reporting partner the Insider disclosed the identity of one of the two suspects. The person travelling under the alias of Ruslan Boshirov was identified as GRU’s Col. Anatoliy Chepiga, recipient of Russia’s highest state award.

Bellingcat can now report that it has conclusively identified the second suspect, who travelled to Salisbury under the alias Alexander Petrov. We already produced evidence that “Alexander Petrov” is not an authentic persona, but an undercover alias for an officer of a Russian security agency. In a later report, we established that “Petrov” was specifically working for Russia’s military intelligence, the GRU.

We have identified “Alexander Petrov” to be in fact Dr. Alexander Yevgeniyevich Mishkin, a trained military doctor in the employ of the GRU. Furthermore, multiple witnesses familiar with Alexander Mishkin and his family have confirmed to us that he, like Col. Chepiga, is a recipient of the Hero of Russia award, which is bestowed by a special decree by the Russian President.

While Alexander Mishkin’s true persona has an even smaller digital footprint than Anatoliy Chepiga’s, Bellingcat has been able to establish many key facts from his background.

edit on 14-9-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
a reply to: bastion

and what's there? Two men are walking, they go into the subway and so on. On these grounds, any Englishman traveling around the world can be caught.

You have not provided any evidence for your words, unfortunately.

God that is a proper Owen Jones type of reply. Straight out of his excuses made for Hamas book when he wouldnt believe any of them raped anyone unless he could see a video of the rape actually happening

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 07:55 AM
link   

and what's there? Two men are walking, they go into the subway and so on. On these grounds, any Englishman traveling around the world can be caught.

You have not provided any evidence for your words, unfortunately.

You asked for video with no commentary, I did as you asked. It shows Petrov and Borishov at Skirpals home and road just prior thus disproving your claim they only arrived in Salisbury two days later. They were tracked via multiple other means like phone records, wifi etc..
edit on 14-9-2024 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 07:58 AM
link   

What were two Russian spies doing in Salisbury at the time of the poisonings, travelling on false passports, and why is the OP making false and unsubstantiated claims about the timeline, I wonder?

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Want to see a real video with all the evidence?

Watch. This is American diplomat Parker Wilson who stole a railway pointer from Ostashkov station in Tver Oblast. He loaded the device into a car with embassy plates and drove away. However, he was caught on video and soon his identity was established by Russian police.

Lie to you typical evidence of sabotage. And your video shows only two men walking, and that's it))))

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 08:08 AM
link   

The Skripals' home is on the way out of Salisbury, in the opposite direction to the Cathedral that they were supposed to want to see and no conceivable tourist attractions are nearby.

Odd, that?

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Want to see a real video with all the evidence?

Watch. This is American diplomat Parker Wilson who stole a railway pointer from Ostashkov station in Tver Oblast. He loaded the device into a car with embassy plates and drove away. However, he was caught on video and soon his identity was established by Russian police.

Lie to you typical evidence of sabotage. And your video shows only two men walking, and that's it))))

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Two Russian agents, actually, on false passports. At the scene of the crime.

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 08:10 AM
link   
First, you wrote that two GRU agents (which has not existed since the USSR) met with a third GRU agent (non-existent), who gave them the poison with which they poisoned the Skripals and confessed to it. And as proof you cited the city walks of the two men.
Second, I did not say that they arrived in 2 days, I said the next day.

Please be careful in my quotations.

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Again, highly likely. I asked for the same evidence that I provided in the article. And you provided a propaganda article with a bunch of assumptions and hints, and the BBC is a state corporation owned by the British government.

Bellingcat did an independent investigation into the 2 russian 'Spies', provided evidence of who they were, qualifications, and history.

Along with all the evidence of the 2 Russian moron spies wondering around like gormless 'Mr Bean' impersonaters, you don't need any more evidence than that, especially when the evidence you usually provide is a propaganda piece full of lies....

I imagine by now, they've both been given flying lessons out of Hotel windows by Putin because of their failure....

edit on 14-9-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Semantics. They were Russian agents. Who flew all the way from Moscow and were caught on cameras at the scene of the crime and traces of Novichock were found in their hotel room.

Can you explain what they were doing there, please?

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

I can just imagine Putain sat stroking a white cat: "This Organization does not tolerate failure...."

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

I can just imagine Putain sat stroking a white cat: "This Organization does not tolerate failure...."

When you look at it, it shows how incompetent the Russian GRU are? They couldn't kill an old man and accidently killed innocent 44 year old Dawn Sturgess instead.

Putin must have threw a right old tantrum.

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 08:47 AM
link   

"Maybe you could show us these shots. Specifically, the video, not the comments. I'd be grateful))))"

You have been shown them. Where's your gratitude?

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 08:48 AM
link   

FSB, I think?

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 08:51 AM
link   
A lot of the OP's questions have been answered in his thread, but no reciprocation so far.

Still I live in hope.

Even if it is probably the triumph of hope over experience.

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 08:57 AM
link   

"Second, I did not say that they arrived in 2 days, I said the next day."

Your evidence, please?

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 09:34 AM
link   

"Watch. This is American diplomat Parker Wilson who stole a railway pointer from Ostashkov station in Tver Oblast. He loaded the device into a car with embassy plates and drove away. However, he was caught on video and soon his identity was established by Russian police."

What does this have to do with anything and what is a "railway pointer"?

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Thread abandoned, again?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join