It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Talking head conspiracists fade, 9/11 victims still remembered

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Those that died on 9/11 through the incompetence of government and the evils of Middle East interests are remembered.

May the dead rest in peace, and not be exploited.

Their families are remembered. May they get justice.

The first responders are remember. Sad they suffered from EPA incompetence. And the hazards of the WTC dust ignored. May they be remembered and get the care and compensation they deserve.

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

The first responders were heroes in every sense of the word. Noble, selfless heroes.

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I said this elsewhere ....

Yesterday I saw a discussion thread on YAHOO. (worst censored place on the internet!). It was talking about how TikTokers and younger people have jokes and memes about 9/11. That they think it was funny. They laugh about it and joke about it. And they think it's funny when people tell them that they are awful for doing so.

They completely dismiss the terror and the death and the sadness and the fact that 9/11 kicked off a war ....

Disgusting.

I swear the younger generation is a lost generation.

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I swear the younger generation is a lost generation.

It's also not just the younger generations that are doing this, the same disrespect could be said for those that only view it as a conspiracy theory and will deny everything about it to the day they die.

But, back to the younger generations, they are also not taught about this in schools. At all. I was in school when this happened and I remember having a moment of silence every year on this day but we never had a single instance where we actually were taught about what happened, the aftermath of that day, or anything about it.

I am not saying ignorance is an excuse, but a lack of knowledge can be a detriment to mourning and empathy.

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Those that died on 9/11, may their souls rest in peace, did not do so because of the incompetence of government, nor the evils of Middle East interests.

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoBelow

Those that died on 9/11, may their souls rest in peace, did not do so because of the incompetence of government, nor the evils of Middle East interests.

They died by the hands of 19 men set in evil in the name of jihad. That is the reality by whatever government you think did, or didn’t back them.

edit on 11-9-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Yeah we never did nazi jokes, and always mourned the jews...And the older generations were never shocked about us... /s

It's a thing called time, cool concept it puts things into perspective if you manage to process more than a ticktock length of it...

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Why bring up jews?

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Historical context, sorry if I triggred an ancestral trauma...

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

Historical context, sorry if I triggred an ancestral trauma...

You didn’t trigger anything with me. You threw in Jews in a thread about the 9/11 victims and first responders. You just can’t help yourself can you. And that is sad.
edit on 11-9-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Do you morn this individuals too? Or you going to tell us who we should and shouldn’t morn?

The Jewish victims of Sept. 11
Posted Jan 31, 2002 at 12: 00 AM Updated Oct 4, 2011 at 5: 51 PM

www.clevelandjewishnews.com...

ALONA AVRAHAM

A 30-year-old resident of Ashdod, Israel, Avraham was on her first trip to the United States. She was traveling from Boston to Los Angeles on United Airlines Flight 175, which struck the World Trade Center's South Tower.

ALAN FEINBERG

Feinberg is one of at least three Jewish firefighters who perished while helping to evacuate occupants of the Twin Towers. Feinberg was a Brooklyn native who lived in Marlboro, N.J., with his wife, Wendy, son Michael, 15, and daughter Tara, 18.

GERALD P. FISHER

Gerald "Geep" Fisher, a consultant with the management and consulting firm of Booz, Allen & Hamilton, had come to the Pentagon to discuss methods of handling survivor benefits for armed forces staff. He lived in Potomac, Md., with his wife, Christine. He also leaves two children from a previous marriage, his mother and a sister.

JEREMY GLICK

Glick, 31, of West Milford, N.J., called his wife, Lyz, from United Airlines Flight 93 from Newark to San Francisco and talked to her for 30 minutes on his cell phone. He told her that three "Arab- looking men" carrying knives and telling passengers they had a bomb in a red box, had taken over the plane. His wife informed him of what had happened at the World Trade Center. Then he said that he and three or four other 6-foot-plus passengers had come up with a plan to jump the hijackers and stop them from doing whatever they had planned to do with the plane.

Investigators believe that Glick and his fellow passengers kept the plane from hitting a Washington, D.C., target, possibly the White House.

Glick is survived by his wife and then-12-week-old daughter.

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 01:23 PM
link   
The local first responders honour the 9/11 fallen.

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Not really, but i understand why those under 30 have no real trauma from it, and hence might apear insensible to those who still mourn...

It's all about the feelz...

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Meh, is jews the new n word?

It has nothing to do with jews, i could have taken racism too. Do you morn the black slaves that died? Are there jokes about that time?

I'm surprised you lack the historical context, but alas, make it about antisemitism, i guess its because communism... If everything you encounter has to fit into the few historically outdated boxes you learned about, that seems mentally stuck in the past.
Pretty common disease among conservatives, this will only get worse as things change ever faster.
the good thing is young minds adapt to change really well the bad thing is mental incrustation which comes with age will have It's toll much faster

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Cry me a river...
Do you need a napkin?

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoBelow

True. They died because they’re vital signs stopped and life left their bodies.

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Wow. How’re the swiss, Frank?

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Frank is our currency

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Frank is the stomach cancer that left three children without a mother.

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Meh, is jews the new n word?

Jews not the topic of this thread. This thread evidently triggered you to use Jews.

It has nothing to do with jews, i could have taken racism too. Do you morn the black slaves that died? Are there jokes about that time?

This thread was to honour those that lost their lives on 9/11

I'm surprised you lack the historical context, but alas, make it about antisemitism, i guess its because communism... If everything you encounter has to fit into the few historically outdated boxes you learned about, that seems mentally stuck in the past.
Pretty common disease among conservatives, this will only get worse as things change ever faster.
the good thing is young minds adapt to change really well the bad thing is mental incrustation which comes with age will have It's toll much faster

Again. Not the topic of this thread.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join