It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japanese Researchers Link Covid Shots to 201 Dangerous Diseases

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
It's strange then that they would plan "to roll out world’s first self-replicating mRNA COVID-19 vaccine" as I posted in another thread.

Dr. Daniel Nagase warns of possible GLOBAL CATASTROPHE as Japan plans to roll out world’s first self-replicating mRNA COVID-19 vaccine

But according to Dr. Daniel Nagase, the issues seen so far might pale in comparison to what could happen with a new kind of vaccine known as the replicon vaccine. He warned that these vaccines could trigger a global catastrophe.

Nagase said if genes from these replicon vaccines escape into the environment – through birds, insects or other animals – they could spread uncontrollably, creating a nightmare scenario. (Related: GLOBAL EMERGENCY UNFOLDING: Japan will unleash Bill Gates-approved, SELF-REPLICATING mRNA vaccines starting next month.)

Replicon vaccines use a special type of RNA that can replicate itself. This means the vaccine could produce viral proteins inside the body longer. While this has excited researchers for its supposed potential in treating diseases, like cancer, it raises concerns about the vaccine's ability to spread between humans and other species.

www.newstarget.com...

Must be the left hand is ignoring the right hand. I don't know what to think anymore.

Well, at least you think!

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
a reply to: PrivateAngel

Will America ever take responsibility for creating a vaccine that may have done more harm than good? Highly doubtful. The US has a 'The whole world is wronng and only we're right' attitude and I don't see that ever changing. There's too much money to be made in being a 'I'm always right' thinker.

The truth can't be stopped, I just hope the truth will be discovered in our lifetime.

Image the truth came out today, it would create total chaos, and people would rebel against the system.

So, it will take some time for the truth to come out.

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 10:38 PM
link   
And for those who didn't listen to this, please do:

Federal Health Agencies and the COVID Cartel: What Are They Hiding?

thehighwire.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Their group medical minds have called for an immediate stop to the Mrna vaccine to save lives . It is essentially an emergency meeting to save lives. It is a summation of their studies with the full reports being available to those who are interested.

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity

Their group medical minds have called for an immediate stop to the Mrna vaccine to save lives . It is essentially an emergency meeting to save lives. It is a summation of their studies with the full reports being available to those who are interested.

Again completely incorrect.

The person speaking was Kazuhiro Haraguchi, a member of the National Diet (the Japanese Parliament)
The meeting in the video was about the WHO and that vaccines shouldn't be forced on people, The WHO accord caused a lot of misunderstanding...

Haraguchi was speaking at a Tokyo rally against the World Health Organization (WHO)’s pandemic accord. The accord has become a lightning rod for conspiracy theories and misinformation, with many incorrectly claiming that it would allow the WHO to force vaccination on people.

www.who.int...

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Thanks for answering! Fair enough! Only asking bc i didn't see your Cleveland post and not denying doesn't = unbiased if everything posted is counter to one side of the argument. I don't mean that antagonistically - we all have bias in many things - i know i do. Just looking for the context in which to read your always articulate replies

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

If this pans out it's a mind blowingly reckless move

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

I have never denied that there are serious adverse events and fatalities from the mRNA immunizations.

I too from the very beginning have said similar things, all vaccines and medications can have side effects and cause adverse reactions. This was well know long before the covid vaccine.

People with Cognitive Bias seem to repost the same old videos from proven fake news websites without any research and claim "The truth can't be stopped". It's laughable.

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

...all vaccines and medications can have side effects and cause adverse reactions. This was well know long before the covid vaccine.

mRNA is a novel vaccine; not really a vaccine in the traditional sense, since it modifies our immunity with RNA. Whether this is dangerous generally, or just in this novel rollout, or not at all remains to be seen (being novel timescales are unknown). So comparisons to previous vaccines, or using their safety, for the most part, doesn't work.

I'm continuing the effort to maintain an open mind on this. We're not all 'truth can't be stopped' merchants. After, the truth can be stopped

edit on 11-9-2024 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty

originally posted by: Kurokage

...all vaccines and medications can have side effects and cause adverse reactions. This was well know long before the covid vaccine.

mRNA is a novel vaccine; not really a vaccine in the traditional sense, since it modifies our immunity with RNA. Whether this is dangerous generally, or just in this novel rollout, or not at all remains to be seen (being novel timescales are unknown). So comparisons to previous vaccines, or using their safety, for the most part, doesn't work.

I'm continuing the effort to maintain an open mind on this. We're not all 'truth can't be stopped' merchants. After, the truth can be stopped

Most older types of immunizations (for example, attenuated or inactivated pathogen immunizations) contain RNA, and lots of it. They have the entire pathogens made from their genomic code.

In the case of viruses it is their insertion of their RNA into cells, usurping the host cells amino acid assembly mechanisms, which replicates those viruses. In those cases, there is so much RNA that we can't really know the safety of all of it, even after massive testing, because there could still be some interactions, to some amino acid chains, in some specific protein chirality's, generated by those genomic sequences, in some people, that fall outside test subject groups. Of course there would be likely to be very few of such cases, but they would still exist at higher numbers/frequency than more specific separated individual sequences.

So, mRNA technology, which takes a small segment (specifically a segment that is alien to our biology, is not involved in viral replication, and presents as features on the outside of the virion), has to be safer and is far more specific than using the whole viral sequence.

And as for the potential severe adverse reactions, the mRNA sequence is essentially from the virus, so any severe adverse reactions are likely to be just a tiny subset of the potential severe adverse reactions to the virus itself. The only caveat to that being the promoter regions added to the mRNA strand, which although they have tested benign, and are theoretically benign, and exist in nature and do not seem to cause problems except in a few viruses from which they were initially identified, could have unknown consequence in a very small number of people (their occurrence in benign viruses in nature, ongoing testing, and results in adverse reactions databases would seem to verify that they are, in fact, benign). The lipid coating on the particles happens in nature, in our blood, with fatty acids generated in the liver and intestines which adhere to particulates and with agitation of the blood. I don't believe it has any severe adverse reaction (except where we store too much fat).

In the case of immunizations that are no longer available/recommended (Janssen, AstraZeneca), they were viral-vector immunizations and the adenoviruses that had previously been assumed to be benign were the most probable cause of most of their severe adverse reactions, the issues only becoming noticed in adverse reactions databases when larger numbers of people were immunized than there had ever been before. (The viral vectors used in these immunizations were made non-replicating by removal of their E1 sequence).

It is usual for anti-vax groups to not differentiate between the mRNA and viral vector immunizations, or between individual vaccine 'brands', or reformulations, in regard to serious adverse reactions.

I hope that provides enough balance in expression of my opinion of the general stance of anti-vaxxers, and also in response to your post (and I am not at all suggesting that you are an avid anti-vaxxer, your posts have seemed to me to be quite reasonable).

edit on 2024-09-11T18:45:02-05:0006Wed, 11 Sep 2024 18:45:02 -050009pm00000030 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join