It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This person could be our next president.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: underpass61

a reply to: chiefsmom

So, she isn't even smart enough to know a color change will not change the fact that lipstick comes off.

Black lids don't show the lipstick. A lot of companies have switched to black lids for their to go coffees.

So Kamala pioneered black coffee cup lids?

Reminds me of how Al Gore invented the internet.

Kamala is not the only professional woman that wears lipstick and buys to go coffee.

What difference does that make? 🤔

It makes no difference .

She is just trying to pull attention away from the fact that we could have a POTUS with an IQ of 89 in the white-house very soon.

Sooner than we fear too. If Biden decides to pull off the ultimate ball buster move of all time, she'll be President before the election. 😉

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: onestonemonkey
That laugh of hers creeps me TF out-its the sort of noise we would only normally hear if we went deep in the basement of a lunatic asylum.
To the hidden away area no one dares to tread,where they keep those who cannot be fixed.

The kind of noise that,when heard by a psychiatrist-makes them wonder if an exorcist may be better suited to help this patient.

This one🤣

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

It just shows what a flip flopper she is.

She never used to be bothered about getting her lipstick on “things”.

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 11:29 AM
link   

So, she isn't even smart enough to know a color change will not change the fact that lipstick comes off.

Black lids don't show the lipstick. A lot of companies have switched to black lids for their to go coffees.

Kamala is not the only professional woman that wears lipstick and buys to go coffee.

I guess it's something only a professional woman, who has sat around a boardroom table with everybody drinking a to go Starbucks, would understand.

But if Kamala suddenly stopped wearing lipstick, the internet would have a meltdown.

edit on 0420242024k31America/Chicago2024-09-09T11:31:04-05:0011am2024-09-09T11:31:04-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 11:32 AM
link   

I guess it's something only a professional woman, who has sat around a boardroom table with everybody drinking a to go Starbucks, would understand.

But if Kamala suddenly stopped wearing lipstick, the internet would have a meltdown.

Ummmm yeah, I don’t think so.

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger2
I don't need to comment. Seriously. No comment necessary.

Kamala never heard of putting a straw in your starbucks lid, which incidentally is probably adding at least as much plastic waste to the environment as those problematic disposable straws.
edit on 9-9-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 11:58 AM
link   

As a man and a professional in my industry who sits around and interacts with executives from both major corporations and production company executives...I can say I have never given a single care to anyones coffee cup at any point ever. So what if you have a lipstick mark on your white lid or your glass at the bar or the cigarette you smoke...you're a woman and lipstick is part of what women wear when you want to look professional or just accentuating your look. What men are sitting in a board room discussing important things are looking around at coffee lids making judgements about lipstick? This ain't the 1940s where women executives are rare and unwanted...there are literally tons of women executives.

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Correlating lipstick with any amount of professional aesthetic or corporate status is plain stupid. Wearing lipstick to look more sophisticated like people wear glasses to try and appear smart. Open your mouth and remove all doubt.

edit on 9-9-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

It's what women do. Judging each other over superficial nonsense like lipstick on a cup.

Another example of why the 19th amendment was a mistake.

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

That's what girls do. Juvenile females in a full grown body, no different from any other idiot who has achieved biological maturity without the emotional development. TikTok is infested with them.

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Have you noticed that women tend to remove the lids form their to go coffee cups? Now you know why.

Kamala was merely candidly citing a case of self-consciousness many women share.

edit on 5420242024k20America/Chicago2024-09-09T12:20:54-05:0012pm2024-09-09T12:20:54-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 12:32 PM
link   

PROJECTION and RIDICULOUS.

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Seriously? Lipstick. She's not presidential material... because she wears lipstick and is conscious about her appearance.

What conservatives are unconsciously saying here is that the fact that she's a woman is what disqualifies her from being president.

If you listened to her, she's sharing an experience of being a woman in our society. And the lack of empathy reinforces the idea that the conservative ideology isn't friendly towards women.

This is Jesse Watters quality reporting.

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 12:38 PM
link   

We get the lipstick mark on the lid already!
We understand that women may be self-conscious about it in a business meeting

The point of the OP was the way she turned it into a deranged cacklefest.

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTophat
Did you just fall out of the coconut tree?

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 12:43 PM
link   

No honestly I have never seen that...I will say I have never paid attention to it either because it doesn't matter. What does something so trivial do for her campaign...are women more concerned with lipstick smudges or the cost of everyday items?

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 01:12 PM
link   

You can't see it as well.

But it is still on there.
It still comes off your lips onto the lid.

And seeing it on the lid?

First world problem indeed.

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Its called societal norms...I don't make them up...its just what is expected in the corporate world. There are things like how you dress and appear that are judged. Make up and clothing are some...gor men facial hair is a big one. I have a massive beard and I can't tell you how many CEO, CFO, COO types have stopped me back stage to compliment my beard and tell me how they wish they could grow one like mine.

Personally I don't care about appearance but rather are you good at yhe job and are you a likeable person to be around...more often than not likeability is more important than skill. I can teach anyone how to do what I do...I can't teach likeability the same way.

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom

You can't see it as well.

But it is still on there.
It still comes off your lips onto the lid.

And seeing it on the lid?

First world problem indeed.

Kind of like low flow shower heads and fandangoed LED light bulbs, eh?

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 01:49 PM
link   

What does something so trivial do for her campaign...are women more concerned with lipstick smudges or the cost of everyday items?

It was an intimate moment where she shared a relatable trivial annoyance that some professional women may share, with a group of professional women. You know, like a Jerry Seinfeld "What's up with smeared lipstick n white hot beverage lids?" minus the "What's up with", and more of a sorta, "Can I get a What What?"

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join