It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you like fries with that?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947
a reply to: network dude

You’re forgetting the most important side dish of all.

With Trump you always get a big, steaming, extra-large portion of Vladimir Putin.

Same Putin who endorsed Kamala?

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Ah, but was he being serious, or just stirring things?

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

No idea, I just know he endorsed her.

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Serious question:
Do you think Putin wants a strong America or a weak America?

It’s never too late to realize you’re on the wrong side of history…until it is.

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Myhandle

Putin wants to sow discord. Seems to be working.

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 01:53 PM
link   
You don't even get fries with Kamala as she even lied about working at McD's.

a reply to: Sookiechacha

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: cookalldafood

You don't even get fries with Kamala

But her milkshake gets the boys to the yard!

she even lied about working at McD's.

That's a MAGA lie, spread with a faked McDonald's Corp statement.

edit on 2920242024k18America/Chicago2024-09-09T14:18:29-05:0002pm2024-09-09T14:18:29-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: www.politifact.com...#:~:text=Vice%20President%20Kamala%2 0Harris%E2%80%99%202024%20campaign%20opponent%2C%20former,30%20conference%20and%20in%20two%20Truth%20Social%20posts.

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

But her milkshake gets the boys to then yard!

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Leave it to Moon68 to say what we were all thinking with the comment.

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 02:44 PM
link   

BEFORE YOU POST.
READ THIS....

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (Redux)

Community Announcement re: Decorum

These rules apply to all threads and if you want to engage in personal attacks there are other sites on the Internet where you can do that. Our goal is for ATS to be above that. For members here to post like mature adults.
YOU are responsible for your own posts

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Whether it’s true or not (don’t care) it’s funny that you’d believe anything politifact would put out. They’re very biased to the left and are very creative with their wording.

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 04:14 PM
link   

a reply to: network dude

Well, with Trump, you also get Ramaswamy, and Kennedy, and Gabbard, and Musk.

Sounds like an ad for Harris to me.

ya'll got Liz Cheney and Adam (crybaby) Kinzinger. I feel it was a good trade. I'm glad we have your endorsement.
Your MAGA hat is in the mail.

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 04:17 PM
link   

You usually irritate me a bit, but that made up for quite a few minor irritations. Well played.

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 04:49 PM
link   

I'm so glad you can find it within yourself to Joke about her and her becoming President ......

It terrifies me to my core . For my Family , Myself , My country and the future in general.

It's truly mystifying , you guys voted for Biden and have witnessed the results and yet
you're so eager to line up and support Kamala .

You and everyone who votes for Kamala deserves everything that is coming to you .

edit on 9-9-2024 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I Suppose Putin's Gift will arrive by Air Mail.

You figure that one out.

originally posted by: TinfoilTophat
a reply to: nugget1

Your seriously afraid of Russia coming to our doorstep?

Ukraine (#18 most powerful army) has captured land from Russia (#2 most powerful army) in this war.

"I'm not sure what excuse liberals will use to loot, riot and scorch the country if she wins but no doubt they'll come up with something."

Have you ever heard of January 6?
It ain't liberals who loot and riot when the dems win. That's MAGA behavior.

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Sure, she always lies and is a way more shady version than what she projects to the country. She's not even from Oakland or entirely human. She's an engineered clone from a bee farm and breeding facility funded by Barabara Boxer and Diane Feinstien. It's by Mt. Shasta. All democrats are Pod People now.

in fact, he's the most alpha of alpha males that was ever an alpha male! President Trump was Summa Cum Laude and the smartest person EVER to grace the halls at Wharton School of Business! Professors let him teach he was so ahead of everyone.

No kidding. I heard there was this one day when they were supposed to have a catered banquet, but the caterers messed up and heard six to eight people instead of sixty-eight people.

Clearly it wasn't enough food. So what did Donald John Trump, Royalty of Jamaica Estates do? With one magic call and miracle of influence upon the angels he turned "not enough food" into an extravagant feast to feed the entire banquet! All 68 that RSVP'd were treated to gold leaf cake, and delicacies most scrumptious.

He can also faith heal, walk on water, control lightening, fly, make the sun rise, and shoot gamma rays out of his eyes.

But this started out about McDonalds before sarcasm took over my comment. So, if you work at a McDonalds in Alabama, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, North Dakota, New Hampshire, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Wisconsin, or Wyoming, you'll get a 100%+ pay raise with Kamala's proposed $15 federal minimum.

I know, livable wages are communism in those states.
edit on 9-9-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

I wonder if you realize there are different economies all over the US. $15 in LA isn't even babysitting money I'd guess, but you could explain how far a $15 wage would go there. In Rural West Virginia, that $15 an hour might be as high as some factory jobs, and it could upset the whole situation, and force a bunch of small businesses to close due to not being able to afford to pay employees. This is a bad idea, and the market should dictate the wage. Things adjust naturally, sometimes it takes a catalyst, but they always adapt.

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

McDonald’s isn’t supposed to be a livable wage job.
Same as mowing the neighbors lawn for a 20 spot.
It’s a kids job.
If you’re not a kid and working there anyway, it’s a you problem.
America is the land of opportunity and the free market.
Harris wants the government to control the market.
The market can’t handle those jobs paying living wages.
In four years when most of her voters grow half a brain, they’ll realize how close they came to destruction by voting for her and will be relieved she didn’t win.

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 07:17 PM
link   

That's disgusting.

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33

Sure, she always lies and is a way more shady version than what she projects to the country. She's not even from Oakland or entirely human. She's an engineered clone from a bee farm and breeding facility funded by Barabara Boxer and Diane Feinstien. It's by Mt. Shasta. All democrats are Pod People now.

in fact, he's the most alpha of alpha males that was ever an alpha male! President Trump was Summa Cum Laude and the smartest person EVER to grace the halls at Wharton School of Business! Professors let him teach he was so ahead of everyone.

No kidding. I heard there was this one day when they were supposed to have a catered banquet, but the caterers messed up and heard six to eight people instead of sixty-eight people.

Clearly it wasn't enough food. So what did Donald John Trump, Royalty of Jamaica Estates do? With one magic call and miracle of influence upon the angels he turned "not enough food" into an extravagant feast to feed the entire banquet! All 68 that RSVP'd were treated to gold leaf cake, and delicacies most scrumptious.

He can also faith heal, walk on water, control lightening, fly, make the sun rise, and shoot gamma rays out of his eyes.

But this started out about McDonalds before sarcasm took over my comment. So, if you work at a McDonalds in Alabama, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, North Dakota, New Hampshire, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Wisconsin, or Wyoming, you'll get a 100%+ pay raise with Kamala's proposed $15 federal minimum.

I know, livable wages are communism in those states.

I’m just not sure if the gamma rays are true🤔

Yeah let’s do a $15 minimum that would be a disaster. Not because it shouldn’t be that way but the corps will transfer every single red cent of additional cost and lost profits back to the consumer. If you think #’s high now….😂
Are you ready for $12 dollar a dozen eggs and $7 bucks for a head of lettuce?
edit on 9-9-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join