It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mars Diner…

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Since humans cannot land on Mars yet due to atmosphere drag we sent cars with robots. I named mine Rosey! She was found in a junkyard serving other old robots oil for lunch and ham for dinner. She was a good girl. All I had to do is erase Jetsons era from her bot brain and she was a good girl.

My family paid Elon Musk of ASAN a large fee for 3 tickets for a trip on his electric space machine to take us to the red planet. It’s not really red at all. It just looks that way. Elon notified us that his E machine turned into the green machine so we backed out. The other family’s only made it halfway before they froze. Brr!

We sent Rosey to Mars on a joyride with a space boat with special flying Mars cars. Cars can float on Mars due to the lack of gravity. The only problems were the reverse lifters. Sometimes the reverse lifters failed and the cars would float upward. Oops. That Elon did not think of everything or did he.

Rosey booked a room at the Elon, a motel behind the Mars Diner. She even met the robot Elon. He was cleaning rooms at his hotel as he was plugged into the wall.

Before humans could arrive on Mars Elon and his crew turned Mars into a junk yard covered with oceans of battery acid.

You can always find Rosey serving time at yard 7 with Elon plugged into the wall.

It’s really not about the end it’s only about how we humans are junking up everything we touch…

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: JJproductions

There once was a diner on Mars
With Martians who flew there in cars
That floated around
Without making a sound
While they ate pickled humans from jars.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

I love it! Awesome! Thank you!

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Same wavelength JJ. Having read the title my quirk itched and knew that the cars would be floating.
I liked the depth you hint at without being accusatory.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

You totally got it!

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Love that, JJ! That was so fantastical, yet true.

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

Haha! Thank you kindly!

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 09:29 AM
link   

ROCK ON!

LOVED IT!

THANKS FOR SHARING!

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 09:53 AM
link