It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey Calls for an Islamic Alliance to Counter Israeli Expansionist Threat

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Meanwhile . . .

Compared to u.s-israel, it makes Erdogan look
like defender rather than a western warmonger
with agendas.
The Undiplomatic U.S.jewish Diplomat, ADMITTED
that she Discouraged Ukraine From
Signing a Peace Deal With Russia, back in 2022 . . .
ADMITS

UNDIPLOMATIC DIPLOMAT

The G7 will not fix, but will only screw things up again,
just as they did in Afghanistan.
Only a matter of time.
Esp. when led by foreign agents and their interests.

edit on 10-9-2024 by ToneD because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ToneD
totally off topic.
and the links as sources were comical.

Erdogan is a nutbag. Unhinged. Destabilizing.
He's been itching for an Islamic caliphate with him in charge for a long time.
This is more of him doing the same.

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 01:12 PM
link   
The very idea of Israeli expansion is is more of the lies that Islam.tells the nit cases who actually believe in the medieval religion in 2024. It is stupid propaganda which the whole world.sees except the islamists who never have any power of critical thinkimg...how could they with the disgusting things they believe?

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosOMegas

Yes. And the whole Muslim World doesn't want the Palestinians although they "support" them.

Basically, to annoy Israel.

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
a reply to: worldstarcountry

To be fair, throwing rocks at a soldier because you're apparently a protected citizen who can just randomly (without explicit provocation demanding the need to defend yourself) assault military personnel with impunity, feels pretty arrogant.

But who am I to judge.

No irony there at all.

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I don't disagree with the premise. I haven't noticed Turkey forcibly acquiring any real estate in recent decades...

Also if you look at the past 3 years specifically, hasn't there also been somewhat of a massive PR war being waged? (pro or anti Israel)?

just my thoughts

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Raptured
Oh Turkey has their gangsters occupying a nice chunk of North Syria actually. Much of the Idlib province still under their charge. They also happen to poke across Iraq's border from time to time.

I think this belief that Sunni and Shiite hate each other the way some describe are an outdated caracature and over simplification. The established, generations old propaganda model wants us to believe they hate each other to death the way the Irish Catholics and Protestants did to the point of open war within the same nation. But how can that be true when every member of Islamic sects are typically represented in each country anyways, and they arent bombing each other to # outside of the states occupied by North American and European military powers?? Just like there are majority Catholic countries, majority Eastern Orthodox, Coptic, Protestant, Baptist etc.. etc.. there just happen to be Sunni and Shiite majorities as well.

I don't read stories of rampaging Sunnis attacking Shiite neighborhoods anywhere. Its the same type of propaganda that says everyone in the Middle East has been fighting forever, they will never stop , but then they have no proper answer when forced to acknowledge this has been the case literally everywhere on Earth since before Abraham blessed the world with his leftover stories from Sumer and him and his kids created the trinity of chaos.

Was Genghis Khan Muslim or originating out of the Middle East? What about Attila the Hun, or the Native Americans of the Western Hemisphere?? All been fighting since before they were made aware there was a Middle East. Recognizing the stereotype for the brainwashing propaganda it is would be a step in the right direction of bridging cultural divides and actually understanding other human beings, and maybe lead to stop underestimating ones enemies. Of course that requires the abandonment of a supremacist mindset, and the older generation has no intent on admitting any fallacies, let alone ever accepting the possibility they could be mislead by deceitful marketing.

Turkey's Erdogan has been a very vocal activist for the multi-polar world order and he has clout where NATO may not. I recommend stop mocking and ridiculing our enemies and take them seriously. Six years went by with this being not taken seriously, and now not only are there calls for an official (non US/Brit/Israeli funded and supported) Islamic Alliance (caliphate) and willing parties to support just that.

It feels to me like my American and European fellow taxpayers are just sticking their heads in the sand and pretending nothing can touch us, all the while there is clearly a global conspiracy to take control of the USA and/or devastate it financially and socially in the same time span traditional European states are having a demographic shift through orchestrated mass migration which can alter their nations histories permanently much as the attempts here in the states.

But this call for a new alliance is just what, hot air? I cannot imagine how making such an assumption is any good for operational readiness in the event of a surprise alliance against Israel with a NATO member state at its center, and verhy likely going to team up with Iran, not the Sauds.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join