It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIden Took 48 Years Worth of Vacation While President

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Our elected employees known as members of Congress only work 119 days @ year. They promise much, but are not in session 246 days @ year. Boy are we taxpayers getting ripped off!

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: TinfoilTophat
Would you rather have the same vaction time as Biden or would you rather deprive him of his?

If it's the former, it sounds like you have an issue with your employee benefits and the capitalist system and how it takes advantage of its workers.

If it's the latter, why should the incredibly taxing job of President have the same number of vacation days as the average American job?

I took no days off for a decade or two as a capitalist.

As a result, I no longer work.

All my days now are vacation days.

So not sure what problem you have with capitalists...

Unless of course you haven't figured out how to do life correctly.

As for the President of the United States, I would hold the one elected to that office to a slightly higher standard, since supposedly he holds the highest position in the world.

But since you are not a capitalist with a business dream and some time to make something for yourself and retire wealthy or are ever going to be President of The United States...

The point you were trying to make is rather moot.

I agree

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Oh for crying out loud.
Does he have a phone?

Even lowly ole me, when on vacation, took calls from work.
I was was only the head the west coast division of a company.

There are no vacations.

Give it a rest and calm the heck down.
lol, it’s embarrassing to read some of the things posted theses days.

(post by Lumenari removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: Connector

The level of stupid here is rather epic.

I do understand that the left can't understand the word "consensual".

They let you.

Grab them by the pussy.

As opposed to Joe just slamming a woman up against the wall while inserting a finger into her pussy.

I understand why you don't understand the word "consensual" since most of your Democrat heroes are pedophiles.

The ones they prey on are under the age of consent so a sexual act can't be "consensual" by law.

But you do yo boo...

OK

I only quoted your expectation of Presidential Standards.

As for Capitalism. I love it. Retired in my mid 30's

edit on C202499America/Chicago2024-09-08T23:46:50-05:00302024Sun, 08 Sep 2024 23:46:50 -0500 by Connector because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Would you rather have the same vaction time as Biden or would you rather deprive him of his?

If it's the former, it sounds like you have an issue with your employee benefits and the capitalist system and how it takes advantage of its workers.

If it's the latter, why should the incredibly taxing job of President have the same number of vacation days as the average American job?

He is getting paid to be on the job and available at all times. POTUS is a 24/7 job. It's not a 9-5 job. Everyone who gets the job knows this. Remember that 3AM phone call ad ... they have to be able to be working around the clock because the world doesn't stop when America goes to bed.

No .. a POTUS shouldn't be taking half the time off to go on vacation. If they need that much vacation time then they aren't up for the job. Period.

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt
Oh for crying out loud.
Does he have a phone?

Even lowly ole me, when on vacation, took calls from work.
I was was only the head the west coast division of a company.

There are no vacations.

Give it a rest and calm the heck down.
lol, it’s embarrassing to read some of the things posted theses days.

No I'm not going to 'give it a rest and calm the heck down'.

First off .. I"m not uptight and therefore I have no need to 'calm the heck down'.

Second ... being POTUS is a 24/7 job and it requires that you be in office, meeting with groups of people and people who are in DC, being available for overseas situations and calls many of them requiring translators, etc etc. It's not like the kids of jobs average people in America have.

A president can't be president and do the job if he only is around half the time, and then only awake and active from 11 am until 4 pm. That just doesn't fly.

Someone else is running the show. Who is it???

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Old Joe volunteered for the that taxing job, just like every average United States citizen did. So yes, he should have the same number of vacation days as we the people get. Same goes for all the representatives in DC. Maybe some real work will get done.

edit on 9-9-2024 by Tarzan007 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join