It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIden Took 48 Years Worth of Vacation While President

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 05:07 AM
link   
More proof that Biden is not really running the country.
Who is running the USA? Who is really in charge?
Not some guy who is only in the White House half the time,
and when there only is present from 11 am to 4 pm.

So .. who is it? Obama by proxy? I'm thinking so ...

BIden Took 48 Years Worth of Vacation While President

President Biden spends almost as much time on R&R as he does running the country.

The 81-year-old commander-in-chief has racked up 532 vacation days in less than four years — about 40% of the 1, 326 days he’s been in office.

It would take the average American — who gets 11 days a year of vacation — approximately 48 years to accumulate that number of days off, according to shocking data compiled by the Republican National Committee.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Who is running the country isn't as big of a deal as who isn't.

That being the one who was obstinately elected.

But I don't expect the people who not only told you that Biden was in great health mentally and physically that also full throated his coup to care about these things.

Trump has been the pitch perfect Emmanuel Goldstein.

The crazy thing? One not even need to like any plotitician to see it.

Blind ire is an incredible emotion.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 05:52 AM
link   

at least there will be this to shut down the DERP's when they cry about Trump going golfing during his next term.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Nah. It's [D]ifferent if Trump does it. They'll still whine.
edit on 8-9-2024 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I guess we can say that at least he hasn't been in the White House where he'd mess things up even more than whoever really is running the country did.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 07:29 AM
link   

To them it's not messing the Country up.

It's "rebuilding" to suit their needs.

I'm other words, they have to destroy and remove what already exists, in order to implement the plan.

Cloward Piven & Alinsky.

Any one who's not aware of who they were, are behind the curve.

Ignorance enables society to decline, often by forced policy.

Search for Cloward Piven Alinsky, and see, don't take my word for it. I've only been repeating myself for 2 years here on ATS.

WARNING ABOUT THE BS HAPPENING NOW!

No one listens...

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Blinken and his WestExec gang are at least partly running things, in league with The Obama Bung Squad. 😬

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 09:27 AM
link   
48 years worth in less than four years. and yet he's caught covid how many times now, ain't it 3.
sure is safe and effective ain't it.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Everyone should know who is running the clown show by now

Valerie Jarrett lets it slip, admits Kamala is a ‘continuation’ of Obama

Former Senior Advisor to Barack Obama Valerie Jarrett directly compared the “joy and enthusiasm” of Vice President Kamala Harris’s campaign to Obama’s 2008 campaign. Speaking at an Axios event on Tuesday, Jarrett referred to it as a “continuation” of the former president’s “hard work.”

“In a sense, it’s a continuation of the hard work he began,” she said. “We have nothing but joy and enthusiasm for what’s going on right now. Young people today who are picking up that baton and running with it is all President Obama would have ever wanted.”

“I think it will be a personal message … one of why this is an opportunity for us to be joyful and get engaged again and be enthusiastic again and work hard again,” she added, speaking about former First Lady Michelle Obama’s speech on Tuesday.

“Our democracy has been under threat and under attack, and it is up to us to be those active and engaged citizens to ensure that we get back on track.”

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Would you rather have the same vaction time as Biden or would you rather deprive him of his?

If it's the former, it sounds like you have an issue with your employee benefits and the capitalist system and how it takes advantage of its workers.

If it's the latter, why should the incredibly taxing job of President have the same number of vacation days as the average American job?
edit on 8-9-2024 by TinfoilTophat because: Working 9 to 5

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTophat
Would you rather have the same vaction time as Biden or would you rather deprive him of his?

If it's the former, it sounds like you have an issue with your employee benefits and the capitalist system and how it takes advantage of its workers.

If it's the latter, why should the incredibly taxing job of President have the same number of vacation days as the average American job?

I would have liked to have seen him actually work for his time off. On top of that I'd have liked him to done his job. But we know that he was not capable of even the bare minimum of competency for it!

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTophat

I would say a job as important as the one he holds requires less than the average time on vacation. At the very least 80% of his days in office should be working days.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 03:19 PM
link   
taking all that vacation...and he still screwed up everything he did? Gee, just think how bad things would be if he was working that much more.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Who has the nuclear football? Is it next to corvette in the garage?

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan007

Who has the nuclear football? Is it next to corvette in the garage?

Joe said he put "the smartest man he knows" in charge of it.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ADVISOR

To them it's not messing the Country up.

It's "rebuilding" to suit their needs.

I'm other words, they have to destroy and remove what already exists, in order to implement the plan.

Cloward Piven & Alinsky.

Any one who's not aware of who they were, are behind the curve.

Ignorance enables society to decline, often by forced policy.

Search for Cloward Piven Alinsky, and see, don't take my word for it. I've only been repeating myself for 2 years here on ATS.

WARNING ABOUT THE BS HAPPENING NOW!

No one listens...
Don’t forget the Kalergi Plan.

Now called the Charlemagne Award.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTophat

I took no days off for a decade or two as a capitalist.

As a result, I no longer work.

All my days now are vacation days.

So not sure what problem you have with capitalists...

Unless of course you haven't figured out how to do life correctly.

As for the President of the United States, I would hold the one elected to that office to a slightly higher standard, since supposedly he holds the highest position in the world.

But since you are not a capitalist with a business dream and some time to make something for yourself and retire wealthy or are ever going to be President of The United States...

The point you were trying to make is rather moot.

edit on 100000009America/Chicago9pmSun, 08 Sep 2024 20:24:10 -050024 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 08:31 PM
link   

taking all that vacation...and he still screwed up everything he did?

a reply to: rickymouse

I do the same thing but we have to remember, Joe is a puppet and just reads from a prewritten script.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I love the way you through a punch.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Texastruth2
a reply to: Lumenari

I love the way you through a punch.

I am merely responding in kind.

new topics

top topics