It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia is now saying what the 'Conspiracy Theorist' have been saying for awhile now

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Kallipygywiggy

Good point Kallipygywiggy.

20 years back you would have been hard pushed.

To find any sort of right-wing types praising the antics of the Russian w@nkers.

They slipped in one of their side doors while they were guarding the back entrance by my guess.

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kallipygywiggy
a reply to: TheSemiskepticII

Some elements of MAGA will certainly attempt to seize power by force if Trump loses the coming election.

If there has been substantial infiltration within military and law enforcement bodies, so that substantial numbers of troops and police join that revolt, then yes, you will see the beginnings of civil conflict.

However, it will be put down well before it comes to war, and the traitors will receive their just deserts.

I remember when someone saying such a ludicrous thing not too long ago, would get you a free trip to see a psychiatrist to determine if you pose a danger to yourself or others.

By believing that kind of radical nonsense, you are in essence inflicting self harm onto yourself.

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Kallipygywiggy

I really appreciate your boots-on-the-ground perspective!

Where again are you in the U.S.A.?

EDIT:

Wait A Minute -
Now I remember, you're just another wanker from across the pond that thinks that they have a single clue what's going on here in the States.

LOL carry on old chap!

edit on 9 9 2024 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Now I remember, you're just another wanker from across the pond that thinks that they have a single clue what's going on here in the States.

Strollioni.....as if there aren't more than a fair few seppo's who are complete and utter wankers who just love telling us how things really are here in the UK and everywhere else on earth.

Pot meet kettle has never been more apt.

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

I've never made a single comment on what happens over there - because I don't care.

Take your pot elsewhere.

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

I've never made a single comment on what happens over there - because I don't care.

I never said you specifically do.....but there are plenty of American people that do.

Guess that's because its a discussion based site.....that's sort of the whole point of the site, isn't it?

Take your pot elsewhere.

Err.....No.

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 03:43 PM
link   

They even made a movie about it. If anyone has seen it yet, let me know if it's worth watching. I'll be armed and protecting my family if we get into another Civil War.

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

rooshkin instigators trying to start sh@@, plain and simple.

best thing to do is not take the spoon they try to feed you with.

Once it's exposed how powerful people in government, media, industry are using the system for their own selfish interests, instead of the public, there WILL be a civil war. It will be 300 million U.S. citizens, against a few hundred top officials who don't think we deserve to run our own country.

They've weaponized a few big heads in the military too, so we'll have a little competition to go against.

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

Trump was already president for 4 years and the only division was pushed by anti-Trump media. He didn't do any of what you said he did and brought in more support from minorities than any other republican has. Come on, Boomer.

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: Kallipygywiggy

Some elements of MAGA will certainly attempt to seize power by force if Trump loses the coming election.

If there has been substantial infiltration within military and law enforcement bodies, so that substantial numbers of troops and police join that revolt, then yes, you will see the beginnings of civil conflict.

However, it will be put down well before it comes to war, and the traitors will receive their just deserts.

I remember when someone saying such a ludicrous thing not too long ago, would get you a free trip to see a psychiatrist to determine if you pose a danger to yourself or others.

By believing that kind of radical nonsense, you are in essence inflicting self harm onto yourself.

Look at Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, Waters, Pelosi, and other top democrats and tell me they don't bathe daily in misery and distorting their minds and love it.

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Against who?

In your Civil War there were identifiable Army's, in uniforms.

Who you gonna be shooting?

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Against who?

In your Civil War there were identifiable Army's, in uniforms.

Who you gonna be shooting?

Anyone who threatens my family.

I'm all about leaving alone those who leave me alone. If it comes to my doorstep, however....

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 03:58 AM
link   

But who is it you imagine would come to the doorstep never mind why?

I simply dont understand who the sides would be, bar a bunch of disgruntled lunatics going after anybody then deemed to be slightly different or brown.

And that is not a civil war but a purge or something along the lines of ethnic cleansing.

edit on 10-9-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Not saying I think a civil war is likely.

But if one were to break out in the US it won't look like two large masses of people fighting each other at some scrimmage line.

It would likely be a long drawn out process where local governments will stop working with state governments and state governments will stop working with the federal governments in much larger ways then they in-fight now.

Towns controlled by local governments will set and adminster their own laws with punishments becoming more and more severe as time passes. Those people deemed undesirable in a given location will be run out.

Same thing will happen at the state level; but instead of runing out individuals that are undesirable; the states will come down harsh on the communities they deem undesirable.

Whom ever thinks they controll the Federal government will do the same to states that are on the wrong side.

It won't be registered Democrat vs registered Republican. The side you are on will be determined by were you live and how willing you are to accept majority rule at that location.

(post by Kallipygywiggy removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 09:56 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

(post by Kallipygywiggy removed for a manners violation)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join