It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Political Realignment: 88 Big-Business Leaders Endorse Kamala Harris

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Well will ya look at this!!

Now we see 88 big companies endorsing Kamala !!

They even signed a letter saying so!

This on the heels of Kamala outlining her mass tax increases on The Rich and on Big Business !!

Also on the tilt with Biden and Kamala screaming about new laws needed to target price gouging and screaming loud about Union strength and higher wages !!

Why would mass tax increases not be a concern of big businesses when selecting a President??

Hey maybe Democrats are promising big Corps a new way to keep foreign tax haven status!!

It's The Marxist-Corporatist Agenda revived!! 🙌

Hmmmm. All ass backwards again ain't it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

“We endorse Kamala Harris’s election as President of the United States,” the big-business leaders wrote:

Her election is the best way to support the continued strength, security, and reliability of our democracy and economy. With Kamala Harris in the White House, the business community can be confident that it will have a President who wants American industries to thrive. As a partner to President Biden, Vice President Harris has a strong record of advancing actions to spur business investment in the United States and ensure American businesses can compete and win in the global market. She will continue to advance fair and predictable policies that support the rule of law, stability, and a sound business environment, and she will strive to give every American the opportunity to pursue the American dream.

Political Realignment: 88 Big-Business Leaders Endorse Kamala Harris

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Why would mass tax increases not be a concern of big businesses when selecting a President??

Because the house and senate would have to pass bills for the POTUS to sign and every major corporation knows lobbying would prevent such bills from ever being enacted, plus the money they spend will enact bills favorable to them.

The majority of politicians are bought and paid for with our tax dollars and the bonus for them is going from barely eeking out a living to becoming a millionaire in ten years or less after entering DC politics.

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

They sure do like their appeal to authority and numbers.

51 Intel agents agree with me as does the science. So don't question it.

You can't question the science.

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 04:17 PM
link   

The democrats are the party of Goldman Sacks

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I love the 9 people they cited. It's such a stretch to believe this is significant at all.

...former CEO ...former chairman.... Two NBA guys... Lol. Nobody currently working
edit on 7-9-2024 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 04:29 PM
link   

A Harris administration will "partner" with business after taxing the middle class out of existence.

It's funny that democrats call MAGA fascists, but they're willing to combine Marxism and Fascism for their goals.

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Anybody get the meaning of 88?

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh shush! 🤤

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Hail Hydra Harris

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Because they will pass those taxes to the consumer.

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 05:39 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Was big business always involved to this degree? Willing to alienate customers and risk market backlash like budweiser did? Branding and politics generally doesn't mix well, the idea should be to sell as much product as possible, as broadly as possible because that's where the budget recoups expenses and now they act like the fate of capitalism hangs in the balance if they don't slap a campaign slogan on their cereal boxes and iphone cases. What a joke.

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Hail Hydra Harris

It actually is shorthand for nazi sympathizers. I suppose because it vaguely resembles the SS bolts. Ironic they should land on that number.

edit on 7-9-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 05:52 PM
link   
So big corporations are evil unless they publicly back our "team"?

I dont care who is backing a candidate, I care if I think the candidate is going to make my life better or harder.

Of the two the non-communist ticket is going to help my family more in the long run.

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It's funny that democrats call MAGA fascists, but they're willing to combine Marxism and Fascism for their goals.

If you combine Fascism and Marxism you get Progressivism.

Wait till you look up the clips of Democratic contenders fighting over who is the bigger Progressive...

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

H is the 8th letter in the alphabet. DB knows. I will not buy or listen to anybody/thing that has 88 in it. I have never seen it used for anything else.

Kinda funny...not ha ha...that 88 corporations signed this, the bad Germans controlled business because they were racists.

It almost as if they are advertising their hate.

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 07:44 PM
link   
All Should be Ignored by the Americans that are barely getting by.

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Kamala and Timmy have not spoken much to we pee-ons, but they've made several presentations and have had several meetings with Corporate big wigs, across most major industries.

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Would that be the big businesses that had to close stores due to shoplifting gangs?

Or maybe the businesses that were put out of business because of covid?

Maybe the big businesses that made record profits selling covid vaccines?

Or the big businesses making bank replacing those outdated weapons we're giving to Ukraine?

Yeah, I guess certain "big" business did great under Biden. Small and medium businesses, not so much.

Trickle up economics.

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Tavistock and Davos agree Kamala is the best choice.

Now, it’s not pictured, but I’m wondering if they were wearing their red shoes during this letter-writing moot.

As for the “88”, it helps to take the shine and slickness off the lawyer-approved wording. Just in case you were wondering who’s running the show from behind the curtain.

Hail H.Y.D.R.A. For realz.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

Kamala and Timmy have not spoken much to we pee-ons, but they've made several presentations and have had several meetings with Corporate big wigs, across most major industries.

We can only imagine the closed-door meetings being conducted via video conferencing. 😉

top topics

join