It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Due to Trump Leading the Race for President - NY Judge Merchan Will Sentence Him to Prison 9.18.2024

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Thursday, September 5, 2024

Based on what we're seeing and learning out of NEW YORK this Summer/Fall, it appears crooks and degenerates are in charge of the state's legal system, judicial system, governor's office, and legislature.

The New York Legal and Judicial Systems are so corrupted, Alvin Bragg (Legal) and Juan Merchan (Judge) are planning on sentencing the leading candidate for U.S. President to PRISON, just 48 days before the November 5th Presidential election...

President Trump’s attorneys filed an urgent appeal to the Second Circuit Court of Appeals to prevent the corrupt New York judicial system from ignoring the Supreme Court’s presidential immunity ruling and jailing Trump.

Last week President Trump’s lawyers asked a federal court to intervene in Alvin Bragg’s ‘hush money’ case following the Supreme Court’s presidential immunity ruling.

In July the Supreme Court ruled 6-3 that Trump has absolute immunity for his core Constitutional powers.

The so-called evidence Alvin Bragg used to indict Trump included acts during his time as president.

However, Judge Alvin Hellerstein, a Clinton appointee, rejected Trump’s request to move the case and said “nothing” in the Supreme Court’s ruling affected his previous conclusion that Trump’s payments are considered unofficial acts.

This evening, Trump’s lawyers filed an urgent appeal to the Second Circuit Court of Appeals.

“Unlawfully incarcerating President Trump in the final weeks of the Presidential election, while early voting is ongoing, would irreparably harm the First Amendment rights of President Trump and voters located far beyond New York County,” Trump’s lawyers wrote.

Trump’s sentencing is set for September 18.
Source: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Earlier today, it was revealed (via hidden camera) that the prosecutions of former President Donald Trump are politically motivated. Designed to make him either stop running for President....or to lose the November election.

Here is a link to an ATS thread on this blockbuster revelation: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Judge Juan Merchan and D.A. Alvin Bragg must be too dumb to comprehend the ramifications of actions they're taking in response to their "Get Trump!" obsession.

-WeMustCare

edit on 592024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Like I said before, President from prison will get me to vote for Trump. OMG. The angry tweets from @POTUS would be epic.
edit on 2024 9 5 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

Like I said before, President from prison will get me to vote for Trump. OMG. The angry tweets from @POTUS would be epic.

The GAG ORDER would be enhanced. Every Tweet criticizing Merchan or Bragg would get Trump another week in prison.

But woe on them come 1/20/2025 if Trump WINS on November 5th.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Woe to us all.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof

Woe to us all.

I take it you were damaged by Trump during the 2017 thru 2020 time frame.

What did he do to you?

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Good one sir, never heard THAT one before. What page from the ''Snappy Trumpian Comeback Manual'' is it from?

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Fear not , trump will not go to prison , rich people like trump don’t go to prison

Sounds like fear mongering , based on how much you adorn him try not to worry unduly

Myself I think the vast majority of politicians should be incarcerated, they all lie, steal tax payers money daily and are generally scum who give no thought for the general public and our struggles , if you believe that they do then their propaganda brain washing has worked on you

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Good one sir, never heard THAT one before. What page from the ''Snappy Trumpian Comeback Manual'' is it from?

So nothing? That's an interesting tale.

FFS I like you, give a something.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

originally posted by: tamusan

The GAG ORDER would be enhanced. Every Tweet criticizing Merchan or Bragg would get Trump another week in prison.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 12:34 AM
link   

IF a prison sentence is levied, I would expect the execution of the sentence, the actual incarceration, to be made contingent upon the outcome of the election: If Trump fails to win the election, the sentence will be carried out immediately. If Trump wins the election, his time in prison will be delayed until after his term ends.

A "stay of execution" if you will.

edit on 6-9-2024 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-9-2024 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

If Trump wins the election, his time in prison will be delayed until after his term ends.

All the more incentive for him to make sure that there IS NO AFTER.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

Sure rand. As one of the few non-trump supporters who have hung around ATS for this long, I have had most of the invective put-downs sent my way. Some are original but most at this point are just repeats of the samo samo. So me, in my ever conspiratorial mindset suspect that there must be a manual written down somewhere.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

Do cults have "manuals"?

Or just manifestos?

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 03:21 AM
link   
How is all of this corrupt legal action not treason? High treason, at that? It's so blatant. If this goes through, there will definitely be serious civil unrest.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

IF a prison sentence is levied, I would expect the execution of the sentence, the actual incarceration, to be made contingent upon the outcome of the election: If Trump fails to win the election, the sentence will be carried out immediately. If Trump wins the election, his time in prison will be delayed until after his term ends.

A "stay of execution" if you will.

No more like trump will commute his sentence before leaving office. teh NY system is set u p to convict non democrats and non rich people in NY. The payments were legal but in NY the game was rigged.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 03:45 AM
link   

I've been planning on not voting because I don't trust communists and their purges. But if they do this, I'll be voting as many times as possible.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 04:22 AM
link   

They belong in Gitmo.

If they don't get executed for treason and violating their Constitutional Oaths, they deserve to rot in hell.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 04:41 AM
link   

it's from the "how far has your TDS progressed" manual. I'd say you are stage 4. terminal.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Yes Trump will get jail time.
The race is very close and they have to knock him out.
That's been the goal all along.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 04:47 AM
link   

I though the Trump organization and Trump personally have already been convicted of fiscal and tax fraud? The next stage is the sentencing.

Also, thegatewaypundit has a reputation for predicting things that didn't happen, so, it's probably best to wait and see what actually eventuates.

edit on 2024-09-06T05:05:40-05:0005Fri, 06 Sep 2024 05:05:40 -050009am00000030 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join